Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) (715 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Soldiers Get 72 Hours Ultimatum To Release Chevron Staff / Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by mrmetoo1: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't care what party you belong to, this is just plain wrong and evil if its true. I don't know how our leaders sleep at night sending these boys on a suicide mission because of money they're stealing.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
White men tryin to redicule my dear country..

SMH!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by thegoodone2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
thank u. we hear u
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by mickyeddi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm quite astonished how any sane person will even contemplate to vote for Jonathan. That man has failed the basic principle for a civilized society to exist and that's basic security for its citizens. Nigerians have been dying like rats for the past four years that no one can put a figure to it, even news channels don't report mass killings in the country because they see it a s a regular occurence. How this man can come out and campaign for another four years in power beggars belief. I don't know much about the politics in this country and about the other contestants but the insecurity in the north of this country is enough to show he's an incompetent leader.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its so obvious Jonathan is behind this Boko Haram menace.

How can the whole Nigerian army be given 60 bullets each to face a terror organisation

Yet the same Nigerian army was equipped in war apparel with armoured tanks to just monitor elections in Ekiti and Osun

Jonathan needs to go. He is beyond useless
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by Vicotex(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
UK can lie,
dem dey lie as if say God no dey heaven.
Dem just dey run their mouth as if dem dey there wen dem dey share the bullets 4 d army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by Vicotex(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
mickyeddi:
I'm quite astonished how any sane person will even contemplate to vote for Jonathan. That man has failed the basic principle for a civilized society to exist and that's basic security for its citizens. Nigerians have been dying like rats for the past four years that no one can put a figure to it, even news channels don't report mass killings in the country because they see it a s a regular occurence. How this man can come out and campaign for another four years in power beggars belief. I don't know much about the politics in this country and about the other contestants but the insecurity in the north of this country is enough to show he's an incompetent leader.
[/s]
common sense no common at all
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by Vicotex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
raumdeuter:
Its so obvious Jonathan is behind this Boko Haram menace.

How can the whole Nigerian army be given 60 bullets each to face a terror organisation

Yet the same Nigerian army was equipped in war apparel with armoured tanks to just monitor elections in Ekiti and Osun

Jonathan needs to go. He is beyond useless
[/s]

OK, with this post, it's official, GMB supporters have either run mad or under a very bad juju spell-Buhari's Alfa strong gaaan!
Dear GMB fans, VOTE GEJ and receive your healing. RECEIVE IT !!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) by VirginFinder: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s]

OK, with this post, it's official, GMB supporters have either run mad or under a very bad juju spell-Buhari's Alfa strong gaaan!
Dear GMB fans, VOTE GEJ and receive your healing. RECEIVE IT !!!!! grin

You are a dullard!

Why are parts of our country under the occupation of Boko Haram?

Why are our troops fighting to defend the remaining part territory instead of advancing to recapture lost territory?

If you cant provide valid answers, then stop undermining this piece of information.

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!shocking Newspaper Cover From The Punch Magazine!see Pics / In / Hilarious Ads From APC And PDP Campaign Teams - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.