Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? (670 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by windgold: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
I will rather be with my loved ones than to vote for politicians looting our resources, funds etc. We all know, there has never being any free and fair election in Nigeria. So to me am not not voting that day. I will be with my loved ones enjoying myself. What about u?
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Elections are so romAntic like o.M.G
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Deefuray(f): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
To avoid indiscriminate popping of hymens grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by vizkiz: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2015
my girl saw me thanking God for the election date and this was what came to her mind sad

Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Emmyginger(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2015
dats to show u dat voting is a way of showing love
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by seankafor(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:
To avoid indiscriminate popping of hymens grin
i no read oo
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by okpamson15(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
This really help matter atleast i have an excuse to give. I wil speak big gramma that the girl wil nt undastand 4 example: dnt u no that i'm one of the expenum that wil represent my netyroot in the election.
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by thaoriginator: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by immortalvoices(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Because we love our president that we fanatics are ready to kill ourselves on February 14thcry
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Agimor(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
So there is no any other day to be with your love once apart from Val's day @ Op.kindly go out and excercise your civic right.
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Show love to your leaders by voting for them.
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by alberto2k(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Cuz JEGA is tired of his girls asking for gifts on Valentine's Day grin
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Deefuray(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
seankafor:
i no read oo
Lol. Abeg close eye ooo
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by LewisO: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
"Val" is my birth date, but this enemies of progress
(Political election) won't derail dat sweet day for
me. undecided

God that day is in your able hands for me! cheesy
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by illswift(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
So that u can show love for your country...by voting GMB
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by Taleeysun(f): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
To put to control the spread of hiv, and then unwanted pregnancies
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
They are trying to avert so many unwanted pregnancies + catching and goal keeping of HIV , Staph and itz siblings ....Govt have really tried cause they have saved lives ...14th of November is a Public Holiday ...Valentine is postponed till 2016
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by ronald4lif(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
windgold:
I will rather be with my loved ones than to vote for politicians looting our resources, funds etc. We all know, there has never being any free and fair election in Nigeria. So to me am not not voting that day. I will be with my loved ones enjoying myself. What about u?

If you have a voter's card ensure you vote bro, that's your only power for a change, vote for whichever candidate you want but ensure you vote. It's true, that elections are rigged usually in our country but vote and stay in the poll center to make sure your votes are counted. Your vote is the only power you have and you have to make sure your voice is heard, no matter how tiny your voice is.
Re: Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? by jnrbayano(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
They want Nigerians to be responsible that day.

(1) (Reply)

For Single Ladies: The Truth About Finding A Husband ‘in Nigeria’ / Avoiding Heart Breaks In Relationships. / Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.