Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Want The Change APC Is Offering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want The Change APC Is Offering (690 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Change APC Is Offering by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I work in an org that is like a mill crawling with a lot of people. One day, I was gisting with a friend whose story is similar to mine on how we got to be where we were. Anyways, we both want a change in all facets of our lives and the society at large. Alas, we both want APC but we are not interested in voting! Realising how silly we were to leave things to chance hoping others will vote, we decided to talk to at least 50 people each(girls get time) on their take on the government. From my side, about 95% want the change from APC however, less than 5% of the aggregate will go out to vote! Remember, some of the ones willing to vote are voting for the ruling party. Lobatan! Long story short, we want the change but aren't willing to effect the change.

I have decided to do my part in making life easier for me and mine by voting the change I want. Problem now is that, I only have the temporal voters card gotten while serving in a different state and I can't possibly go back for the permanent one. Could I possibly use the temporal one to vote? Or will I be allowed to register again and get a fresh one? Put me through please, the change must start with me. Thanks.
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by laimo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
You can try to get the PVC.

While trying,keep campaigning and marshalling points for APC.
We're winning.
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by SweetJoystick(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Registration for now is closed I think except for a few states. I'll advice you take take leave and go to where you registered before the 13th and pick it. If you can't, well you can convince people to vote for the change you want, relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbours, strangers when discussing the forth coming elections in public or private
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Whew! No hope for me then. Its OK.
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kids.
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
J12:
Kids.

You don't want change? Think about it, its been a whirlwind govt....several years of regression.
Re: I Want The Change APC Is Offering by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Change is here! God bless Nigeria! Sai Buhari!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ / Buhari, Non-submission Of Certificate Saga And Eligibility Question / President Jonathan Expressed Sympathy To The French But Said Nothing About Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.