Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ (687 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by AllBusiness(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:

I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight {8} months.

*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country.

*Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don't forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power.

Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please don't sell your vote because the money they will offer you cannot sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan. Please Share Widely

SAI BUHARI

[size=20pt]#GMB2015_Till_Arsenal_Win_Champions_League[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by lacasa: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Wise Son of Ur parents I greet u

Carry On

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2015
What is this one blabbing? You think is that easy to rescue the chibok girls, why didn't you take upon yourself to rescue them and recieve my endless praises. Your point here are so useless.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by Freelancer00(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
What is this one blabbing? You think is that easy to rescue the chibok girls, why didn't you take upon yourself to rescue them and recieve my endless praises. Your point here are so useless.
Bros, after how many months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by AllBusiness(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:

I'm not surprised with your reply, you're a PDPian grin, and i was alive when Kzinne identified you as PAEDOPHILE here https://www.nairaland.com/2078265/25-year-old-man-rapes/4#29561104

I'm waiting patiently to see the type of cab that will take you and your visionless GEJ to Otuoke land grin
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by jovie50: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by AllBusiness(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2015
jovie50:
WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

Story

#GMB2022

Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by jovie50: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2015
AllBusiness:

Story

#GMB2022
pls deny the facts??
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ & PDP has already lost! #fact#
Re: Why I Will Not Vote For GEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Goodluck turned Bad Luck: his name is G.E.J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3eSk3SOBg

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Lied: Record Shows Nigeria’s Arms Purchase By Buhari/jonathan / Pastor Bakare Challenges Anyone To Show Up With Claims Their Claims / Governor Fayose Places Death-wish Advert On Buhari In Nigeria Newspaper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.