Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,007 members, 7,841,861 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) (47874 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by dridowu: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
what will arrest him is on the way
what is that thing now ? pls tell me nowwwwww.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Swizdoe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good for him. He should allow this Election to be free and fair, thats my only concern.
Is he the one conducting the election

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
dis is called wide spread campaign. I dey fear

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=22pt]Are your children being poisoned by generator fumes?

Make your vote count and vote for change on FeBuhari 14th[/size]

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by stinggy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Even if he visit Melchizedek

Or visit GEJ, the king Nebuchadnezzar grin
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Phame: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
and they said he does not have an extensive reach in the south-south. Bayelsans just turned the table!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Phame: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Meanwhile, some place else... Some dudes got a leper treatment!
grin grin grin grin

where is donphilopus? I want to know if he's at the town-hall meeting organized by oshomhole currently holding in benin city.

osinbajo speaks.

ThisIsCaseless banned by the miscreants that are here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by rozayx5(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=22pt]Are your children being poisoned by generator fumes?

Make your vote count and vote for change on FeBuhari 14th[/size]

so there were no generators in 1984 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by henryobinna(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
kai!!!
buhari don suffer oh
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waste of Time...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by ChinemeOkpan: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sai Buhari

Nigerians want change

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Phame:
grin grin grin grin

where is donphilopus? I want to know if he's at the town-hall meeting organized by oshomhole currently holding in benin city.

osinbajo speaks.

ThisIsCaseless banned by the miscreants that are here.

You see your life grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari must win o , or else
i am tired of eating fish (gej) everyday ,i need to "change" i want to eat suya (buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
smiley

[size=15pt] OP change the topic to "Nigeria President Visits The OLu of Warri" [/size] cool smiley

grin

Why is the Olu in Yoruba attire?
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by thaoriginator: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
grin

Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by atlwireles: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

so there were no generators in 1984 grin grin

Only the rich, most people had candles and kerosene lamps.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Clemzy16(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by datguru: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waste of time
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hope he doesn't wear himself out with all these visits given his age.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by ElDeeVee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
Ok
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
AutosBay:
Take it easy GMB. GEJ Till Boko Boys say them don tire.
you make no sense,am sure your families are not not among people killed by Boko haram every day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by imkyluv: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Change has truly come...Buhari is becoming a Christian...Who has watched the Movie: Desperate people do desperate things? I know understand the movie better. Anyways...walks of trend. QUOTE ME AND VOTE #GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by pat077: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good for him. He should allow this Election to be free and fair, thats my only concern.
is he the INEC chairman?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by opribo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
So Osinbajo will preach against unbelievers yet he will stand side by side with a man that wont respect the presence of the Almioghty by removing his cap. They will all be consumed by fire because God is not a respecter of any person.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 1stola: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
grin
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by fydence: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
what will arrest him is on the way
could it be Cardiac Arrest??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying

Stop this nonsense.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by chubbygal(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin

2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by greall1: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Scam.

Blogunlaitan:
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by RealSleek(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
Why is the place so dark?
FeBuhari :
Failure
Engulfs
Buhari

I'm sure u worked hard to make dis one up, Try harder u coming up..you nt there yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Mukina or lalastica. . . or wharrrrrrrreva you call yasef. . .
Please, retire that handle and re-invent yourself.
This is 2015!

*avoids all subsequent threads with this 'stale' ID*
supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.