Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) (47862 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Weselion:
pitching tent incase of incasity. But all this wan no mean him go win election ooo
My brother its in case of necessity and NOT 'incasity'gringrin..I'm sure your screen was showing you that the word was wrongly written, but you stupidly went ahead!undecided
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by musb92yahooco: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thief Jonathan
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by semitunde: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
opribo:
So Osinbajo will preach against unbelievers yet he will stand side by side with a man that wont respect the presence of the Almioghty by removing his cap. They will all be consumed by fire because God is not a respecter of any person.

Lol. See them. Pharisees and Sadducees.

Anyways, Apostle Paul did worse...before he literarily saw the light.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by hollandis(f): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
he's welcome to Olu.
But I don't know if he will be welcomed to Aso rock
Lol I love this
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Mcaise: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
Why is the place so dark?
FeBuhari :
Failure
Engulfs
Buhari

Go get yourself a good fone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

Shut up retar*d!!! Fuc*k you, fuc*k religion.

Most right thinking Nigerians couldn't care less about religion, they just want good governance.

Religion has made a lot of you stup*id and blind to logic. People like you should be rounded up and executed for Nigeria to move forward.

Btw I'm a Christian and I don't care if buhari is Muslim, Jewish or pagan, what matters is what he's got to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Jayne2014(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Just this one time I'd let this slide. Thread softly lest you ruin your mojo.
Bros, no vex, no be fight oh. These people don't care about us. True Story. Bye.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Bifwoli: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its better to have a smart bomb running against GEJ than to have this backward general from the old century gunning for office.

At least a smart bomb will find sambisa forest faster than GMB can find Maiduguri.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by felifeli: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate General Muhammadu Buhari paid a visit to the royal – The OLU of Warri today January 8th, 2015.

He also visited Ogoniland.

Photo credit – Dele Momodu/Instagram

http://olorisupergal.com/general-muhammadu-buhari-visits-the-olu-of-warri-see-picture-inside/

At least after this is all over, he will be rewarded with a big photo album to show his great grandchildren how he nearly became president of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jayne2014:

This is petty.
APC and PDP are the same.
A system that props up Jonathan and Buhari as the main options is flawed. Both of them are clueless.

The best comment i have read in ages . . . so sad and too bad that our people refused to see such and find a better way to change this come 2019, cos it is too late already for 2015.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by atlwireles: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
semitunde:

Most had light too.

Most? in what planet
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate General Muhammadu Buhari paid a visit to the royal – The OLU of Warri today January 8th, 2015.

He also visited Ogoniland.

Photo credit – Dele Momodu/Instagram

http://olorisupergal.com/general-muhammadu-buhari-visits-the-olu-of-warri-see-picture-inside/

All this one wey the man just dey do Ajala travel...make d guy no go quench before election dem go come say nah GEJ cause am again oh
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Another illiterate.. just like his illiterate cheesy ex-dictator...

G n D tongue tongue

JonaTAN bottomLICKE.R

Changeis inevitable cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TheMadame(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Akshow:
FAILED PROMISES TO IGBOS BY JONATHAN.
-Second Niger bridge (PPP) to be completed
by GEJ first term (campaign promise in
Enugu, 2010)................unfulfilled
-Dredging of river Niger up to Lokoja.........
.............unfulfilled
-Construction of functional port at
Onitsha..............unfufilled
-Resurfacing/Rehabilitation of Enugu-
Onitsha Expressway.........unfilfilled
-Resurfacing/Rehabilitation of Enugu Port
Harcourt Expressway................unfulfilled
-Revivng of the Coal industry (campaign
promise in Enugu, 2010..........................
.unfulfilled
Yet,all Igbos want is someone who just
hates HAUSAS, and YORUBA once his a CHRISTIAN and
gives their OHANEZE Money.....Igbos
...Igbos,vote Gen Muhammad Buhari..

Jonathan wil always blame Buhari or someone else for his monumental failure.
Nigerians be wise and vote Change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
All I am saying is...

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by olusolaj(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
50calibre:

Most right thinking Nigerians couldn't care less about religion, they just want good governance.

Religion has made a lot of you stup*id and blind to logic. People like you should be rounded up and executed for Nigeria to move forward.

Btw I'm a Christian and I don't care if buhari is Muslim, Jewish or pagan, what matters is what he's got to offer.

Ode. You and your illiterate master(though is over aged) should be caged and executed. Idiot iranu
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jayne2014:

Bros, no vex, no be fight oh. These people don't care about us. True Story. Bye.
You don't tell me who does or doesn't care about me. I'd let you know whenever your advice is needed, until then, keep them to yourself.

Goodnyt.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded, with all ds little kid allegation, he was not arrested talkless of prosecution . Who is deceiving you ? Buhari or FG ?

Yes he is not arrested by FG not because he is innocent but because GEJ government is a peace loving government.
Anything against GMB even if he is guilty u dare not touch him else the nation ll be on fire because his supporters r the only ones with the monopoly of violence. But not to worry its God that ll take care of such evil men just like God took care of Abacha.

Do u know that some states in the north r already warning that GEJ team should not visit? Or be responsible for the violence that follows
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by semitunde: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

Most? in what planet

In Nigeria. Planet earth.

1984? Nepa still called to take out the light for maintenance in festac.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TheMadame(f): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
50calibre:

Thank you sir.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:

Ode. You and your illiterate master(though is over aged) should be caged and executed. Idiot iranu

Your retar*d president & his obese wife are illiterates, jonadaf*t's PhD is a sham, the guy has the reasoning of a fish, just like you.

I'd pick a smart old man over a foolish young man anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Jayne2014(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

The best comment i have read in ages . . . so sad and too bad that our people refused to see such and find a better way to change this come 2019, cos it is too late already for 2015.
Bros, it's really unfortunate. Let's hope our democracy can grow over time. These politicians are just fighting for themselves. Can they reduced their salaries as a first step to show they really care about the populace?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by atlwireles: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
semitunde:

In Nigeria. Planet earth.

1984? Nepa still called to take out the light for maintenance in festac.

I lived in Ojo barracks in 1984, and light from NEPA was a luxury.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TheMadame(f): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
General Buhari should continue his issues based campaign. Let the man in the black Fedora hat continue to attack personalities and blame everyone but himself for Nigerias woes.
We can see clearly now and No storiesd about No shoes are going to work this time.
Vote wisely. Vote for change. We can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by BOBBYTRICK: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari New Campaign: Vote For Me, I Will Tell My Boys To Stop Bombing https://www.nairaland.com/2083000/buhari-new-campaign-vote-me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by appini: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
felifeli:

At least after this is all over, he will be rewarded with a big photo album to show his great grandchildren how he nearly became president of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari na guy man... the money is not his own

After all, he declared to Nigerians that he only have some few cows in Duara. i pity Amaechi!
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Bifwoli: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Francon:
Wait a minute! .....................Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian
Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check this: out 1. Party Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy
National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani
Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7.
National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer:
Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal
Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member:
Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet,
these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national
party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Tell 'em APC to quit as a political party and join the muslim league.They play muslim soccer there you know!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by semitunde: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

I lived in Ojo barracks in 1984, and light from NEPA was a luxury.

Are you sure? Its quite difficult to believe that. I'm sure only few owned gen sets in your barracks for domestic use at that time. There were very few gen sets then which were hardly used.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by ProsperUSA: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
way to go Buhari

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Akpan107(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
ORACLE1975:
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE GENERAL....SAI BUHARI.
GEJ till Buhari publicly askd El-Rufai to change the name he gave him as a Serial Loser to something better.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by atlwireles: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
semitunde:

Are you sure? Its quite difficult to believe that. I'm sure only few owned gen sets in your barracks for domestic use at that time. There were very few gen sets then which were hardly used.

Our gen was the principal means of power, there were even house back then without wiring inside the cantonment.. Lack of power, was the principal reason my family moved out to our uncompleted building in 85.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by dridowu: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Yes he is not arrested by FG not because he is innocent but because GEJ government is a peace loving government.
Anything against GMB even if he is guilty u dare not touch him else the nation ll be on fire because his supporters r the only ones with the monopoly of violence.
Do u know that some states in the north r already warning that GEJ team should not visit? Or be responsible for the violence that follows
What a lame excuse . So you mean that because Buhari supporters are more violent that is while Buhari cannot be arrested while ordinary citizen like you and i are being wasted. A peace loving government will do everything possible to protect the common man like you and i. Guy honestly, you don't have point. I will help you out a bit may be your point is that GEJ will take serious action against Buhari and his supporters if he wins for 2nd term , i guess this is the main point you want to raise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.