Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (154245 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by andycoy4real(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na wah oh i just apply nw
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by paddyfuse(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please nairalanders...how authentic is the information concerning the extension of the FAAN registration?? Urgent plz
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by biteck(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
the authentic site is faanrecruitment.com
scarplanet:

Which site looks more authentic to you?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
site officially closed..

so what now?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by biteck(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
engrsyer:
Landlord, when is d closing dat because its like d exam date is latest 22nd Jan.?
UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN]
RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended [by 1 week] to January 29, 2015. Prospective applicants can still go to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registration.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by engrsyer(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
biteck:

UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN]
RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended [by 1 week] to January 29, 2015. Prospective applicants can still go to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registration.
Thanks boss. I've already losen hope because of excess site wahala. Maybe I will try again later. Thanks and cheers!
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
estyann:
site officially closed..

so what now?

Stop peddling false information.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Annydan: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
D site is not officially close. Did mine today

2 Likes

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by iyeisah(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
I just noticed that the faan recruitment site is simple now but its just 3 tins to b uploaded. The cv, govt ID and passport
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by mohsaaf: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
jst apply nd got a succesful mail.Oh Allah help me out.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
iyeisah:
I just noticed that the faan recruitment site is simple now but its just 3 tins to b uploaded. The cv, govt ID and passport
[color=#990000][/color]
hmm...suspicious of dem o! Hw abt odas dat ve submitted certs like fslc, waec and degree; sOo and local govt nko? Dnt u tink dia info ud b more concrete on database? Diz mite b a way of screening...God 4bid!

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
they reduce uploads because dey believe if u av a valid govt issued id card, den no need for birth cert n state of origin, n also ur cv wil speak.for ur qualifications and age, if u lie of age in ur cv, dey will calculate it from d day of birth on govt issue id, so i believe its not dat dey r usin style to screen outmore applicant.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by engrsyer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
walejummy:
they reduce uploads because dey believe if u av a valid govt issued id card, den no need for birth cert n state of origin, n also ur cv wil speak.for ur qualifications and age, if u lie of age in ur cv, dey will calculate it from d day of birth on govt issue id, so i believe its not dat dey r usin style to screen outmore applicant.
I am not trying to challenge ur observation but how did u know to an extent that u came out with this conclusion? Though I agreed dat it is now simple to do in about 5mins to finish the process.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Zozokuzo142: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think what you guys should be asking is what newspaper did it come out... PERIOD !
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Gideon360t: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Praise God! i av registered after very serious set back and wahala
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by manny4u(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
engrsyer:
I am not trying to challenge ur observation but how did u know to an extent that u came out with this conclusion? Though I agreed dat it is now simple to do in about 5mins to finish the process.
He is just making a deduction,which in my opinion I think it valid to some extent.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by osorochi: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gideon360t:
Praise God! i av registered after very serious set back and wahala

Did u get any confirmation letter in ur email?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
engrsyer:
no one from faan told me o, i just use my instint n m stand to b corrected but i still beliv dey reduce upload n form quetion because d previous application n present one are almost same thing.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
At what time is FAAN suppose to send the code to enable one write the exams, I tot it was suppose to be the last week of the recruitment.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria -FAAN/Corp.Comm.
ADVERTORIAL

EXTENSION OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT IN FAAN

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) wishes to inform the general public that the final date for the submission of applications for employment into the services of the Authority, as contained in a vacancy announcement, published in some national dailies earlier this month, has been extended to February 19, 2015.

Applicants should also note that, in addition to the earlier on-line submission, applications can now be submitted in hard copies to our Airport Managers’ offices (HR Dept) nationwide, the Authority’s Liaison office in Abuja or our headquarters in Lagos (HR Dept).

This is in compliance with the Federal Character Commission Act.

For further enquiries, please contact: info@faanrecruitment.com, 08140098886, 09050277117.

Signed: Management
2 hrs · Public

source:official facebook page of FAAN
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by bebo4real(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Neroski:
ADVERTORIAL

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) wishes to inform the general public that the final date for the submission of applications for employment into the services of the Authority, as contained in a vacancy announcement, published in some national dailies earlier this month, has been extended to February 19, 2015.

Applicants should also note that, in addition to the earlier on-line submission, applications can now be submitted in hard copies to our Airport Managers’ offices (HR Dept) nationwide, the Authority’s Liaison office in Abuja or our headquarters in Lagos (HR Dept).

For further enquiries, please contact: info@faanrecruitment.com, 08140098886, 09050277117.

2 hrs · Public

does dat mean those dat av submitted online shud submit hard copy too or if we so wish?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Neroski:
ADVERTORIAL

2 hrs · Public

Seriously! its all good though.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by happy007: 5:40am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't trust dat facebook page

2 hrs · Public

source:official facebook page of FAAN[/quote]
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2015
If this information is true it should be in the FAAN's website by now. I am yet to believe the authenticity of the source.

happy007:
I don't trust dat facebook page

2 hrs · Public

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
please nairalanders, wil d aknowledgement mail show up immediately after submission
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by murphybo(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Neroski:
ADVERTORIAL

2 hrs · Public

I don't believed your story cos I just register now and it was stated that the registration is closing today and no one should submit hardcopy of credentials in any of their offices so pls stop quoting wrong information to avoid giving people un necessary stress or false hope.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tosinayoko:
please nairalanders, wil d aknowledgement mail show up immediately after submission
yea its immiediatly dats if u use faanrecruitment.com
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
why are you quick to conclude without verifying it yourself that i am pasting a false information? if you dnt know that FAAN has an official authentic active facebook page,you better go and update yourself please.
That some of us get this info faster and quicker and come here to paste for all to be informed even before it spreads dsnt mean you should mislead others by saying it is false when you yourself dnt even have a proof to show that i lied.haba wetin sef
murphybo c4life happy007
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by jamauldeen: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Application Period: January 7 to Feb 19,
7. Online Aptitude Test Period: February
20-26, 2015
(Aptitude Test for Selected Candidates
Only)

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=bebo4real post=30222587] does dat mean those dat av submitted online shud submit hard copy too or if we so wish?[/quote
29 January at 20:22 ·
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) wishes to clarify that those who had successfully submitted their applications need not submit hard copies. The submission of hard copies is for those unable to access the online portal. The online portal is still available and will run concurrently with the hard copies as an option.

Management
36 · Like · 21 Comments · Share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by bebo4real(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Neroski post=30343115][/quote] Tnx Neroski[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.