Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now (1001 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers / July Edition: Peachtree (sage 50) & Tally. Erp9 Certificate Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now by omobajesus: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
[center][b][size=13pt]

PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING AND SAGE ACCOUNTING

A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME OF HIS EXPERIENCE OF LOSING A JOB THAT WOULD

HAVE PUT AN END TO POVERTY IN HIS LIFE, IT WAS A BITTER EXPERIENCE

AFTER PASSING ALL GIVEN TEST, AND WAS EVEN CONGRATULATED AFTER THE INTERVIEW.

THEN HE WAS ASK THIS QUESTION, CAN YOU USE PEACHTREE AND SAGE ACCOUNTING

MY FRIEND SAID NO,  AND THAT WAS HOW HE LOST THAT JOB

AS AN ACCOUNTANT OR ACCOUNTING RELATED COURSE, YOU NEED TO MASTER

EFFECTIVELY PEACHTREE  /SAGE ACCOUNTING. FROM THE BITTER EXPERIENCE

OF MY FRIEND, I HAVE DICIDED TO GIVE THIS MANUAL IN FORM OF E-MANUAL

SO THAT ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD

PEACHTREE / SAGE ACCOUNTING E-MANUAL

GET THIS MANUAL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTANT, OR IS YOUR WORK RELATED TO ACCOUNTING

HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING WHERE TO GET QUALITY TRAINING ON

PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING, SAGE ACCOUNTING

SEARCH NO MORE, BECAUSE THIS E-MANUAL OF 500 PAGES WILL

GUIDE, TEACH, TRAIN YOU ON HOW TO USE PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING

AND SAGE WITHOUT GOING TO A COMPUTER SCHOOL, IT IS EFFECTIVE

YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THIS E-MANUAL, TRUST ME

TO GET A COPY OF THIS MANUAL

PAY JUST #1,000:00 INTO MY ACCOUNT

EMAIL CUSTOMER TELLER TO Email: omobajesus1@yahoo.co.uk

OR TEXT ME ON 07027255961

THIS SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, TELLER NUMBER

THIS IS NOT 419 OR TRICKS OF MAKING MONEY[/size][/b][/center]

[size=14pt]ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK:               BANK PHB

ACCOUNT NAME:  SHOETAN KAYODE

ACCOUNT NUMER: 131200024207[/size]

OR           

VISIT OUR OFFICE  WITH COPY OF CUSTOMER'S TELLER:

KCE
#6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET, AGUDA, OFF ADETOLA / IRONE AVENUE AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS

CALL DANIEL ON:

(01) 7938839, 4748802, 08027255961

FROM: YABA ENTER AGUDA BUS, DROP AT ADETOLA FILLING STATION, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET

FROM: MILE 2, ENTER BUS GOING TO OSHODI, DROP AT SANYA BUS STOP, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET

FROM: OSHODI, ENTER MILE 2 BUS, DROP AT SANYA BUSTOP, CLIMB THE BRIDGE, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STR.

FROM: IYANA IPAJA/ EGBEDA/OJOTA / KETU / MILE 12 TAKE A BUS TO OSHODI, ENTER MILE 2 BUS, DROP AT SANYA BUSTOP, CLIMB THE BRIDGE, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STR.

FROM: IKOTUN / EGBE / ISHERI TAKE A BUS TO CELE EXPRESS, ENTER MILE 2 BUS, DROP AT SANYA BUSTOP, CLIMB THE BRIDGE, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STR

[center][size=16pt]TRUST ME[/size][/center]
Re: Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now by akinoluyem: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
Please contact, Yemi on 08038346962, 08025673759, 08053614606, or 08098-OLUYEM
He is a Nigerian
He trained me on Peachtree Accounting, and now I am enjoying it.

Infact, Thanks to Yemi
The guy is extremely good on the Peachtree Software and other accounting program
Well, I and my lecture mates that went to him for lectures really had good time and knowlegde with him
He is very very nice
Good job Yemi, God bless you more and more Amen!!!!

Akinoluyem, I really thank you for the contact details of this genius u gave to the nairalanders, its really helpful
As at now I will no longer ignore the vacancy advert of "candidates must have knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software or any accounting software". Because, Yemi (when I went to him after calling him on phone), he gave me both the fundamental, technical and important knowledge and tricks I can use the Peachtree Accounting software for. He really gave me knowledge and hope.
How can I be a graduate of accounting without knowing my profession software, well thanks to Yemi. He gave me willingly at a very moderate consideration for my success.
Please, I want Yemi to help others in need of this.

Waaooo, this guy is extraordinarily good, he gave me all I need to know on the peachtree accounting program like:

Setting up a new company,
Setting up vendors accounts
Setting up Debtors accounts
Employees management
Setting up General Ledger accounts
Managing more than one company in the peachtree accounting program
Producing Trial Balance
Producing Management accounts
Producing Profit and Loss account/Income statement
Producing Balance Sheet
Producing Cashflow statement etc

In summary, he trained me the following using Peachtree:

=Stock/Inventory Management
=Accounts Payable/Creditors/Purchases Management
=Accounts Receivable/Debtors and Sales Management
=Employees and Payroll Management
=Financial Statement and other Financials
=Ratios
=Decision making technique
=Cash management and Cashflow projections for Bank and other financial institutions
=Report Writing
=And others I cannot summarise

He even said Peachtree can be used for ERP in some business organisations in Nigeria.

In fact, I can never forget him (Yemi) because he took me into light from what I thought it was hard before now.
This guy called Yemi, I pray God in His infinite mercy shall bless you more and more forever,
because you don't know what you have done for me as a nation, you have really help a nation like me,
because these our so called tuition houses/centre that train people on peachtree normally send us away with there big prices/fees yet with little attention.
But Yemi(You) made it possible for me to get what I actually wanted.

Please nairalanders, anyone of you or your loved ones that need this should get in touch with Yemi instead of going to waste excessive money at where they will not give you more than exactly what u need.

Thanks to God,
Thanks to nairalanders,
Thanks to Yemi,
Thanks to Peachtree Accounting Program

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now by akinoluyem: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
You can check the link below for more about people whom he has trained:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96933.0.html

And please after you met him, please don't thank anybody except God.
Re: Don't Be Deny Of That Job, Get Peachtree / Sage Accounting E-manual Now by toloruni: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ omobajesus
How do you think d purchase of the E manual can make me a guru in the use of these soft wares .please let ve ur honesty advice . This is destiny we r talking about. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Test Format / Important Tips To Over Come Interview Anxiety / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.