Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) (7940 Views)

What Part Of Africa Am I From? Pic / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pleas not to be of offence to anyone but in almost all profile pic I seen, their bosom is cut of from pic only big head and neck angry is it big head we want?
And when below is visible they wear bogos cloth to hide it. Its unfair angry
If you are not posting full front and back picture don't post at all angry

Ferano lead this females by example and post full front and back for us angry

Piss!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Impulse80(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
You're back?
Good question
That's why I wanna open new accounts to like sleekyshuga and softysparky's profile pictures over and over!

Anyway, reason is simple.
Nairaland guys could be dumb @times.
They would start saying shii like..."bring that a*s here"..."where is ur a*s?"
Only portrait pic babes put, they take it upon themselves to tell you, you're ugly or not beautiful...highly preposterous...unconscionable level of fatuity

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why? Let's hear from them? undecided
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by hahn(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
They are trying to hide their k and bow legs. Some of them are actually crippled and some have deeks

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why it a big deal?
If you're meetin IRL it won't matter how da pic looked and if you're not meeting IRL it ain't your worry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
You're back?
Good question
That's why I wanna open new accounts to like sleekyshuga and softysparky's profile pictures over and over!

Only portrait pic babes put, they take it upon themselves to tell u, ure ugly or not beautiful...highly preposterous...unconscionable level of fatuity
I don't uderstand the grammer you a blowing. But were is the a*s? angry
Don't post potrate post full good pic and no one will call you ugly angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ooooooh, its BoiledCorn!!! I'd pass......

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Take Lorlaahlozz pic as example. Good stance. But you spoil it by blocking you bosom with headtie angry
Next time post backside pic too you may not know who is looking for wife and because no backside pic is available he pass you by. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by naijaboiy: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Maybe some of them are flat lipsrsealed
Well,,wetin concern me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Kazrem(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
We will soon see a topic why Nairababes are not virgin?
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't check their profile so I haven't noticed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20 pose is very ideal.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
u get time oooo
so na bosom and bellow u dey check on all nairaland babe profile like say you go fit touch am sef

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by passionate88: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Because (1) Fallen bO0bs and/or fair face darker legs or (2) Small bO0bs and/or Kleg or (3) small fallen bo0bs and/or yam leg

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ok

#bakfromban

CONFIDENTIAL LETTER

Dear Mr Boiled-Corn,

I am happy to inform you that Yahweh hath revealed unto his servant the reasons why babes on Nairaland choose bust and face shots over full body shots... Please note that this vision is 100% accurate like bullet from actor's gun. And you are the privileged recipient of this celestial revelation. They are thus:

1- They are flat... These ones hath been fearfully made by Yahweh. Diverse implements have to be brought in to mitigate the disaster. Push-up bras, Marykay, concealer, aborted baby oil, blushers, eyeliners, and secondary hair can work a lot of miracles on upper body parts.... Apart from the the 1500 naira nyansh-enhancers, little can be done for supplementing lower-body endowments... If you no get am, you no get am be dat.

2- They are too perfect... These ones have been wonderfully made by Yahweh.. They have no need for mortals' approval of their perfection... In fact, they would rather you kept your lecherous eyes off their body... The fact that they even deem us worthy to behold their angelic faces and Cowbell busts, is a matter for which we should all praise Yahweh for...

3- The Trannies.. Hmmmm angry... Yahweh hath commanded thee, o Boiled-Corn, to preach the message of salvation to these ones.. Boys masquerading as girls is a sin that Yahweh abhoreth from the depth of his being.... Their damnation awaitheth them like an armed robber undecided...

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Your tea don finish?

Impulse80:
undecided
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
You're back?
Good question

Only portrait pic babes put, they take it upon themselves to tell you, you're ugly or not beautiful...highly preposterous...unconscionable level of fatuity

Lmao...@ madam kachi, I think it's because most girls don't have people around to take a full picture of them so they mostly snap portrait/selfie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ronald4lif(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:
u get time oooo
so na bosom and bellow u dey check on all nairaland babe profile like say you go fit touch am sef

Maybe e wan use am dey pour grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't check their profile so I haven't noticed.
Who we go ask?
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by blaineee(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

Comment loading

No comment the one wey go send you back abeg.

softysparky:

Lmao...@ madam kachi, I think it's because most girls don't have people around to take a full picture of them so they mostly snap portrait/selfie.
ehn, truetalk sha.
.....but that my reason still follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Maybe e wan use am dey pour grin
ahhhhh can't stop laughing grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ehn, truetalk sha.
Yeah sure that one follow. Could remember how they insulted one babe, said her asss looks like a pressing iron.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ggrin(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Smhangry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ehn, truetalk sha.

I have put on the whole armor of God

#icannotbebanned
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ifex370(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
to comment just fe hungry me
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Because dey don't want us to see
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

kiss kiss kiss Right on point!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by chibwike(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:
They are trying to hide their k and bow legs. Some of them are actually crippled and some have deeks
Lmao..
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
passionate88:
Because (1) Fallen bO0bs and/or fair face darker legs or (2) Small bO0bs and/or Kleg or (3) small fallen bo0bs and/or yam leg
Lmao *dead*
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by chibwike(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah sure that one follow. Could remember how they insulted one babe, said her asss looks like a pressing iron.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.