Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! (10440 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by jchaguri: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2008
Sensational R&B singer, and arguably Nigeria’s finest, Tuface Idibia, recently disclosed to the press his intentions to settle down.

Tuface also stated that although some of his fans may feel bad about some of his excesses(his baby making spree that is) he wants y’all to know he’s only human.

“I know people’s expectation of me is obviously not having kids from different women. But the fact is that I love my kids, and I’m just going to take care of them. I’m going to turn whatsoever bad situation to a positive one.” he says.

Although Tuface would not disclose who the lucky lady he is ready to settle down with is, the r&b singer affirmed that he would tie the knot formally in 2009 and raise a family the right way.

Who is this mystery lady? could it be his longtime sweetheart Anne Macaulay, or maybe his baby mama of two, Pero Adeniyi? [we gather that Pero and Tuface have settled their differences as they gathered friends and family members to the dedication of their newborn son, Justin Agaba Oluwafemi Idibia on Sunday 7 December 2008].0r could she be someone he met recently in some distant land? I’ll keep you posted.

http://naijamusicbiz./
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by RichDad1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
Over-rated piece of crap. I never lyke him.bad model
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by arramyjay: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
I dont care.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by showbobo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
good for him
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by GoldCircle: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
na today? I wish him well!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2008
j.chaguri:

Although Tuface would not disclose who the lucky lady he is ready to settle down with is, the r&b singer affirmed that he would tie the knot formally in 2009 and raise a family the right way.

Ah! Meaning that he doesn't already have kids with the said lady? People go die o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by kemisuga(f): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
Goodluck to him
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by tpia: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by MrCrackles(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
Whether him like make he marry or no marry,na I'm wahala be that

Dey carry I'm dic.k dey impregnate people up and down, idiot
!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Bbeee: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by tRoOE(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Am so happy for him Us kiss kiss
He has finally decided to marry Me kiss
[/size]
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by bawomolo(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Am so happy for him Us kiss kiss
He has finally decided to marry Me kiss
[/size]

have fun with his baby mama's
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by lucabrasi(m): 2:19am On Dec 17, 2008
@post
who cares,even his comments is as if he s trying to do his fans a favour,either he marries or not or takes care of his kids or not is left to his various babay mamas and his parents who obviously couldnt caution him or highlight the right values in him
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Emad(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2008
Buhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Tubab on Nairaland again abi! grin
i will keep my ears close to the ground!!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by bacterium(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2008
He is getting married to me kiss
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by beeswax: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2008
foolish boy, after impregnating half of the female poplulation in nigeria now he wants to marry

a*s h*le
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Moyola(f): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2008
Blezz yur marriage Innocent! tongue

bacterium:

He is getting married to me kiss

Yu'r soooooooooooooooooooooooo gay! tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by UNLEASHED(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
And who among his baby mamas is he going to get married to?
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by chyk91(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2008
thank God at last, may im go marry abeg, im Bleep up don full ground.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by tRoOE(f): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2008
bawomolo:

have fun with his baby mama's
[size=13pt]That one is easy like abc grin grin

@ lucabras
free the bobo jare, can't you see his trying to do the right thing
[/size]
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by mariamolat(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2008
Please leave him alone. We are all human and it can happen to anybody. afterall he is going to take care of his kids
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by wunmilyn(f): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2008
For the fact dat we are all human doesn't mean we should not av self control.
if all men were like him i wonder wat the world would av become.

this is absolute nonsense.
he is not a man of integrity and also a bad role model

now, is it all d women he has impregnated or has baby for dat he is going to marry?
or start afresh?

i am one of his fans but i hate his character.

if hin lyk make hin marry na for him pocket
and if him like make he continue dat hin stupid act.

omo ranu.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by innoluv1: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
2face i wish u best of lucks. i still think 2009 is too close, at least 2015 is prefered.
Reason: YOU might have produce more single mothers. One more favour,please get RITA DOMINIC pregnant 4 me and OUR GODS 'll really bless u.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by ajah1(f): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
Foolish Tuface. Na now u wan marry? Who u wan marry 4 all those women wey don born pikin for you? Abi na polygamy You wan do? But before you marry, abeg come impregnate my sister first, yeye womanizer. grin grin grin grin grin Goat.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Joyie: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
When has irresponsibility and lack of self control become an excuse for being human. Tuface u dey yab no be small.
A man owes up to responsibilities but i can still see that you are boy still growing into manhood.

I hope that before u finally get married as u said in 2009, you would have fully grown into a man and matured in character. I hope you remember that you have to instil good values into your 'numerous babies', I just pray that 'baby making values' will not be part of them.

And to your would-be bride, she had better get ready.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by lucabrasi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
tRoOE:

@ lucabras
free the bobo jare, can't you see his trying to do the right thing[/color][/font][/size]
i v freed the guy but its true tho,cant wait to see the invasion of baby mamas looking for husbands after the guy gets married to whoever he ll choose,
wunmilyn:

For the fact that we are all human doesn't mean we should not av self control.
if all men were like him i wonder what the world would av become.

this is absolute nonsense.
he is not a man of integrity and also a bad role model

now, is it all d women he has impregnated or has baby for that he is going to marry?
or start afresh?

i am one of his fans but i hate his character.

if hin like make hin marry na for him pocket
and if him like make he continue that hin stupid act.

omo ranu.
abi o,the funny thing is that the remaining baby mamas are known faces and will forever be connected to him,so it ll be really hard for them to get a guy,considering most of them are either in their late 20s, who will marry a baby mama in that age range,especially as ppl will be reffering to her even after marriage as 2face babe or 2face former babe not mrs whatever
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by tRoOE(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
i v freed the guy but its true tho,can't wait to see the invasion of baby mamas looking for husbands after the guy gets married to whoever he ll choose,
[size=13pt]Too bad for them, next time they will be wiser about the choices they make.
That will really hurt, if he decides to marry an outside and not one of his babies’ mamas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
2FACE all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by beecrofty(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OH MY GOD!!! could this be true?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by ginky: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2008
I don't care if 2face wants to get married.All I know is that he is not a good role model.Just look at Annie Macaulay who was pretty b4 and how she is now.She looks like a "village mama".Anyway,it is also her fault.I wonder why she still kept seeing him even when he was impregnating other girls from different countries.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Pepeye(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
who cares
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Emad(f): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2009
this is 2009 please let the guy rest i beg!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by chyk91(m): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2009
hope dis new year will not be new wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident / Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador / Adrienne Bailon With Wardrobe Malfunction. Deliberate? Greasy image, be warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.