Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident (10436 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
As you read this, plans are in top gear for another big wedding in Nollywood.

It’s the wedding of star actress Funke Akindele to a Naija Big Boy resident abroad. Going by reports, Funke will be tying the knot, this time, without anybody even having a clue how it will go down.

She is said to be considering a court
wedding which is to be followed by a
grand reception abroad. The wedding
is set to hold later this month.

Recall City People Magazine broke
the news of another nuptial for Funke
Akindele following the crash of her
first marriage to Kehinde Almaroof.

According to what City People
gathered from a reliable source,
Funke who has been in a blossoming
romantic affair with her new
heartthrob for quite some time now,
has finally accepted his proposal to
take the union to the next level.

Another news have it that they are already engage and are planning a secret wedding that will be under wrap.

But Y do celeb normally have unstable marital life and failed marriage, I mean Y?

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by icebebe(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Mmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2014
hope she stays put this time undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Thunder04(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Whosoever married a divorce comitted adultery, (Jesus said) cry

4 Likes

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by mydex93(f): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Airforce1(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
I pray it lastz
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by freshness2020: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Choose wisely woman!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2014
mydex93:

Why do u book space when the thread isn't on FP yet?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by mydex93(f): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:

Why do u book space when the thread isn't on FP yet?
'cause I knw it's a potential FP material...
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
mydex93:
'cause I knw it's a potential FP material...

Owk, hopefully. I hope
ijebabe, MissyB3,
Fynestboi) and oga Seun are watching the space.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by suregurl(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2014
E NO GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by stalicia(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
good for her
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2014
We dey wait.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
is dis babe barren ni. 38 years or so. smh
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by hatux: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2014
I pray so...
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
E NO GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD

What do you mean? Why are you frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Deefuray(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
I wish her goodluck..... Hope this one lasts
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:

What do you mean? Why are you frustrated?

Read my topics and posts
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:
As you read this, plans are in top gear for another big wedding in Nollywood.

It’s the wedding of star actress Funke Akindele to a Naija Big Boy resident abroad. Going by reports, Funke will be tying the knot, this time, without anybody even having a clue how it will go down.

She is said to be considering a court
wedding which is to be followed by a
grand reception abroad. The wedding
is set to hold later this month.

Recall City People Magazine broke
the news of another nuptial for Funke
Akindele following the crash of her
first marriage to Kehinde Almaroof.

According to what City People
gathered from a reliable source,
Funke who has been in a blossoming
romantic affair with her new
heartthrob for quite some time now,
has finally accepted his proposal to
take the union to the next level.

Another news have it that they are already engage and are planning a secret wedding that will be under wrap.

But Y do celeb normally have unstable marital life and failed marriage, I mean Y?

Because of their infidelity, indecency & insicerity.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Bimpe29:

Because of their infidelity, indecency & insicerity.

Does that mean if you end up as a celeb, u will become indecent, insincere and infidel?

IMO, part of the things that break their marriage are;
Popularity, lack of privacy and money just to mention a view. They always in d limelight!

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Viewing this topic: missmaris020(f),
Tekajoi(m), danduchi(m), lanrizil,
msmon(m), evey(f) and 19 guest(s).
Mod, do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by kay29000(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't know how true this is, but if the information is legit, then I am happy for her. No one should be alone.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by slinkman(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2014
celeb marriage all hoax
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Kunleskey(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Is nt a cause she cn never be satisfy as a celebrity.....it's nt how far but, how well she did nt even get both.(how far and how well)....GOD i dnt wan't be like them..famous but nt happy and satisfy..

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Now Oga Seun is viewing this topic. I'm dancing azonto already. FP things.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by veave(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Omg! Some people are marring 2nd husband and me I never even see half. Chei!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by kingolovich(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2014
What does FP mean?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:

Does that mean if you end up as a celeb, u will become indecent, insincere and infidel?

IMO, part of the things that break their marriage are;
Popularity, lack of privacy and money just to mention a view. They always in d limelight!
So, being popular, not having a privacy as well as money have been militating against their stable marital lives? No, you are wrong! And as for your question, Capital No.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by azidomedogo: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
I see another divorce again.Until they learn to settle down in 9ja and marry the ordinary man/woman on the street.This issue of divorce amongst celebs will not stop
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bimpe29:

So, being popular, not having a privacy as well as money have been militating against their stable marital lives? No, you are wrong! And as for your question, Capital No.

You suppose to ask me why I have raised such points, it's just a summary. If you'd like me to explain myself better, you can PM or have my bbm pin.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
kingolovich:
What does FP mean?

FP = Front Page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Naira Marley’s Younger Sister, Shubomi / See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country / Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.