Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC (22752 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lalasticlala(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has said President Goodluck Jonathan is only shedding crocodile tears with his lamentation over the fact that Nigeria has become more divided along religious and ethnic lines today than at any time in its history.

“Mr. President, there is no point being sanctimonious about an issue for which you bear the most responsibility. You are the most divisive leader in the history of Nigeria, having ceaselessly exploited the country’s fault lines for political gains,” the party said in a statement issued in Abuja on Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed.

It said President Jonathan is the first leader to have turned the house of worship to a political arena, using the pulpit to make political and policy statements and making a show of what should ordinarily be a very personal religious affair.
APC said the President’s lamentation is aimed at pulling the wool over the eyes of Nigerians with a view to extracting undeserved political gains, especially a few weeks before next month’s elections.

”Where was President Jonathan when his spokespersons and party members sought to pit Christians against Muslims by labelling the country’s main opposition party, the APC, as an Islamic Party?

“Where was President Jonathan when his spokespersons and party members sought to portray all adherents of a particular faith as terrorists? Not once did this President call his loquacious and sycophantic supporters to order when they were denigrating people of other tribes, calling them unprintable names. Not once did he call his supporters to order when they were threatening to bring the country down if he is not re-elected.

”President Jonathan himself led the divisive band by tagging the leaders of a whole people ‘rascals’, just because people dared to protest against his Administration’s policies. A man who got a pan-Nigerian mandate turned himself into a tribal leader, running a government that excludes a critical mass of the nation’s demography and pigeon-holing himself into an ethnic cocoon.

”A President who has undermined the nation’s unity with his actions and utterances, and a President who has cashed in on all the nation’s fault lines to feather his own political nest definitely lacks the moral authority to preach to anyone about unity. He is the embodiment of divisiveness, hence he has no business being self-righteous,” the party said.

It called on Nigerians of all hues to repudiate the divisiveness that is embodied in President Jonathan and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), so that the country’s ‘unity in diversity’ can once again become a reality, rather than a mere saying.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/174507-jonathan-shedding-crocodile-tears-after-polarizing-nigerians-apc.html

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by JECBOSS: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
To hell with APC and their Selfish Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by SparkAngel(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
JECBOSS:
To hell with APC and their Selfish Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.
see vex...take am easy ooo

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by roqrules04(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waiting to read sensible comments

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by JECBOSS: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
SparkAngel:

see vex...take am easy ooo
Lol...no mind me. I hate all these lies and propaganda being spread by the APC just to grab power by all means.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by BasseyJ(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC and their troubles, at least Jonathan isn't inciting people to violence with blood of monkeys and baboon comments

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by taharqa: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Plz, who takes any word that proceeds out of d mouth of Alhaji LIAR Mohammed seriously these days??

NEXT!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by AutosBay(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
This people are just running this country as if Nigeria is a family affair, shame no dey catch them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by fattybombom: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who is Liar Mohammed? we don't know him here in Mexico. FTC shaa! GEJ till Buhari rules Mexico.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by olusolaj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

64 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by fattybombom: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who is Liar Mohammed? we don't know him here in Mexico. GEJ till Buhari rules Mexico.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by januzaj(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
come2015...he ll shed elephant tears
Buhari till BANCE wins world sexiest player

Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO:."I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili.
Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am Surrounded by
Dummies.! The answer is David Cameron!"

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by demelza: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Nigga you tried it!
This your divisive agenda will not work this time. The suffering in this country is been borne by both muslims and christians and come next month, we will join thumbs together to put an end to it.
Try another script.

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Flets: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC should more concerned about Buhari's certificate otherwise they would have handed GEJ victory on a platter.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by nogames: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote
author=olusolaj post=29614063]Could APC be the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial
Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC
is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be
guided people!

Op national chairman of APC Bisi Akande are u kidding or what?
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.[/quote] /b op are u kidding, Bisi Akande APC chairman?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lai mohammed keep lying along. Jonathan will keep going higher while u keep talking trash.
Go and die with ur Apc ish

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Collynzo9: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is obvious that Lie Mohammed has nothing to hold against the person of Goodluck Jonathan (PhD).
You cannot hold him responsible for things said on social media and by private individuals. On the other hand, their candidate Buhari directly said:
he wishes to see sharia spread across Nigeria, he said muslims should vote only those who believe in Islam,
he said dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if the 2015 election is rigged (that is if he loses),
he traveled all the way from Katsina to Oyo to protest the killing of his Fulani brothers who were destroying farms, raping women and killing villagers (he has never for once condemned their destructive actions across the country),
he protested the killing of boko haram members in 2013 insisting that they should be pampered like Niger delta ex militants,
he called on his supporters in 2011 to resort to violence if the elections is rigged (i.e. if he loses). These are direct words and actions of Buhari himself not someone else.

So Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan has absolutely nothing on Buhari when it comes to religious and ethnic divisions.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by BOBBYTRICK: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari New Campaign: Vote For Me, I Will Tell My Boys To Stop Bombing https://www.nairaland.com/2083000/buhari-new-campaign-vote-me

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by abacus(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:

Which planet you surface from? Welcome back!

40 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by zigger(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC shedding aligator tears since...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by zigger(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC shedding aligator tears since.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE HANDLING MATTERS WILL COMPLICATE THIS LATTER ON!!!
TAKE IT EASY O

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by PerfumeRepublik: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
#OneManOneVote

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Aksonman: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Shior..

Jonathan was not the one that once asked muslims to vote only muslim candidates.
Neither did he declare support for implementation of Sharia nationwide in a secular Nigeria.

Between Jonathan and Buhari, who actually polarized Nigeria?

Come o, have these APC people run mad?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
I thought the word TEARS is synonymous with Buhari cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Samchelsea(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan Finished FAILbuhari today hence this rants
In 1984 when buhari was President I had to queue on
the line before I can get milk" - President Goodluck
Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
Buhari says Jonathan has done nothing for Nigerians
meanwhile GEJ built the only Fed Uni in his state. Is a
university nothing?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by MrTeymee(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
JonaTAN started it actually. They have a point

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by MrTeymee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:

Bloody religious bigot like you

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by yommyphresh(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=99pt]ko kan aye![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by theV0ice: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:

There's nothing christian about a Jonathan that oversees the terrible corruption going on now. There's nothing christian about a Jonathan that lied about MEND in 2010

What is Christian about Jonathan? His name?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Rilwayne001: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=15pt] saTANists will cry till eternity

FeBuhari joor! [/size]

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.