Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC (22780 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
ajoguegbe:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

What do you expect.... in a Nigeria where "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"?

If he (Buhari) has looted the PTF or the National treasury like GEJ and his Cabals, ofcourse you would have all sorts of "Stomach Infrastructures" in his name! grin grin grin

Look, "He that is down already, does not fear "falling down""

We have nothing to lose by voting Buhari but everything to lose by maintaining the "status quo" of GEJ

The last "Six years" was an eye opener! Too bad.

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by yomalex(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Akshow: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan's divide and rule south against north, Muslims against xtian tactics no go work this time around. we are wiser.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2015
MORNDEW:
[/b]I came up with a special scholarship that tests those that make 1st class & send the best to the best universities in the world"[b]

How hv you improved the one in ur country?

[b]
"You must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women!”

Who is the Nigerian youth? Ur wife? Or you that supervised the stamping to death of Nigerian youth in a non existent job.

[b]
"There was not even one woman in the cabinet when they ruled."[/b]

Chai, this president is so dumb. Women in mullitary regime?

[b]
“I have no enemies to fight. My interest is future generation.”

Baba na ur friend abi? How about all these past leaders u are bad mouting? Amaechi nko? Apc? Henry Okah? I laugh u Gej.

[b]
“They built prisons for you – I built universities for you,”[/b]

Is anything wrong in building prisons? Universities that are delapitated? The ones with outrageous school fees?

[b]
“Any country that does not obey the rule of law is a jungle.”[/b]

Seriously? Where is Justice Salami? 16 is greater than Nineteen, 7 greater than 25, the invasion of National assembly? These are all obedience to rule of law abi?

[b]
“We are building institutions to fight corruption.”[/b]

In Otueke? By saying stealing is not corruption? Crippling Efcc? Employing corruption gurus?

[b]
“If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.”

Seriously, from a Phd holder? Is corruption like ebola that u can just deal with? Weak institutions nd bad governance breeds corruption nd all these is what ur administration is all about.

[b]
“Some people are already cloning voter cards. Are those the kind of people you want in power?”

Dumbness of the highest order where are ur evidence?

[/b]“Yesterday I directed INEC that every registered Nigerian must vote.”[b]

No u for direct that they shud not vote. Smh.

[/b]"I have no personal interests. My interests are Nigeria's interest"[b]

Is that so? Then why contesting, why not rule one term as u said? Why not resign? Why fighting tambuwal?

[/b]"Nigeria does not belong to old people like us. The youths must redefine this country"[b]

Why are you still contesting why not give a younger guy a chance? When ur party picked u as a sole candidate, why did u not reject nd call for primaries? Wait o, is Anenih not BOT chairman why not give it to Reno Omokri?

[/b]"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"

And you are still contesting after all the bloodshed in ur time nd failure to rescue chibok girls?

Its better this man stops talking he is insulting himself more.
Wait o, is this what he has as his agenda to govern us?

9ce oya can I c a piece by piece. dissection of buhari's campaign in pH or 4eva remain silent

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by maryhaam(f): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
accept my sincere truth,u re a fool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2015
lastpage:

We do not forget that easily even though we are quick to Forgive!

He does not deserve the vote of "Rascals"!
Very undiplomatic Nincompoop! angry angry angry

For the above, he would "pay dearly at the polls" come February 14.

Lastpage!
Infact, President Jona tan ( e don burn finish) must be totally disowned by all the yorubas. Imagine him giving that his pathologically obese warlord, Asari Dokubu, the effrontery to threaten that he will level yoruba towns & cities! Imagine Tompolo procuring 6 warships to fight against Nigeria when GEJ eventually loses.
GEJ will lose & nothing will happen to Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by LordMecuzy(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Copy n paste. chai See Cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by royal231(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29613787][/quote]

Are these just your point why he should not be re elected??
Jonathan delivered... That's why he should be re elected!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by agrovick(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

This is the same poo Lai Mohammed just talked about, first of all we are Nigerians, the issue of religion comes 2nd to that. In your folly, you failed to mention buhari's vice is a Christian. My brother stop thinking with your anus and b4 u rant, I'm a Nigerian, a Christian and I don't belong to any party

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by pweetyfelicia: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

1. When has the religion of a person got to the with their abilities and potential to lead a political party?
2. What do you mean by hidden religious agenda?
3. You are the kind of person that is dividing us thru religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
januzaj:
come2015...he ll shed elephant tears
Buhari till BANCE wins world sexiest player

I bring to you a message of hope, peace and freedom. Vote for PDP to consolidate your liberation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Dayg88(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Thought it was only GEJ that was clueless, never knew some nairalanders like olusolaj were also in the act. ''Abdulkareem Bisi Akande'', it's a pity u claim to be educated, just like GEJ......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Dayg88:
Thought it was only GEJ that was clueless, never knew some nairalanders like olusolaj were also in the act. ''Abdulkareem Bisi Akande'', it's a pity u claim to be educated, just like GEJ......

All I can tell you is...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Dbboy(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29613787][/quote]

Rather than pac saying rubbish they should counter what GEJ has said not trying to build up religious sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ supporters are either sentimental or ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by koikoi2(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Then Buhari is shedding hippopotamus tears
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by eunisam: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
GoatluckJonafuck:
by d time u get brain i go reply u undecided
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI? * I have never seen any school
built in his name. * I have
never seen any borehole
constructed by him. * There is
no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable
work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height
of the polio scourge where other purposeful and
prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. *
No single text book has been
donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing
nothing, he has not improved
himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no
memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous
interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion
for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in
any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris
in Daura. * His entire existence
has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet
they say he can change
Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder
he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He
is not a patron to any
organization, group or
association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever
invited him for their lecture,
convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form,
body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko
Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke
person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt. Is there
any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is
elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Dayg88(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2015
chuks315:
GEJ supporters are either sentimental or ignorant.

Or mentally derailed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
oladele97:

Incase the national chairman of APC is a christian John Oyegun from East,

Wrong. He is not from the East. I think he is from Edo
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by DonDiego(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
demelza:
Nigga you tried it!
This your divisive agenda will not work this time. The suffering in this country is been borne by both muslims and christians and come next month, we will join thumbs together to put an end to it.
Try another script.

It is working already bro. That's why you are trying to hide the ugly bitter truth behind one finger. How could a so-called national party of change be so parochial and one-sided in its top hierachy?
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

I am a CHRISTIAN, from a strong Christian family background.. and you know what?
I dont give damn about the religion of a PRESIDENT....as long as he will be HONEST, ABLE AND PROACTIVE!

Fashola was/is a Muslim and Lagosians did not riot over it. he governed properly and Lagosians would vote him as President, if he were to be on the ballot.

Of what benefit is the so-called "Christian and Doctorate" that was there for the past six years?

#Did he provide employment?
#Did he provide stable power so our industries can operate and employ youths?
#Did he provide adequate "command, control and leadership" in the security sector, as Commander-in-Chief?
#Did he improve education with the incessant strikes, empty Laboratories, dilapidated classrooms?
#Did he improve our health system with empty Hospitals turned morgues?
#Did he improve our road infrastructures? just go and look at the Lagos-Ibadan federal road since he became President
#Did he improve the "moral fibre" of our populace with this bad example and encouragement of corruption?

All he (and his Cabal friends) did was loot our treasury and foreign reserve, including the "excess crude oil" account! angry angry

Only IGNORANT PEOPLE still put the "RELIGION/TRIBE of the Leader" first, ...before the "CHARACTER of the Leader".

BTW, if we have tried this "Christian, with big-big Degree" and he failed u woefully, ...whats wrong in trying this "Muslim with No certificate"?
Nothing Spoil naah, abi?

I, and my household, will vote "Buhari", come February 14. Period!

Lastpage!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by akpet2: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

U be Mumu,na only christians vote Jona needs to win election?so you are saying muslims shld vote for GMB?Bleep off here with your religion bigot...Am a christian and GMB has my vote....CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by demelza: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
DonDiego:

It is working already bro. That's why you are trying to hide the ugly bitter truth behind one finger. How could a so-called national party of change be so parochial and one-sided in its top hierachy?
*clicks Ignore*

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Zhul001(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Noviolence2015: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2015
JECBOSS:
To hell with APC and their Selfish Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.

Propaganda from the pits of hell.... Desperados

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by BodyKiss(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

a55
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]#Failbuhari is a task that must be accomplished.

#ShowYourCertificate must be pursued relentlessly, no compromise.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by makzeze: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

I weep for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Coolcash1: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
JECBOSS:
To hell with APC and their Selfish Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.
[/s]

Tell it to the marines...GMB for Aso rock 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by GEJfan1: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2015
eunisam:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI? * I have never seen any school
built in his name. * I have
never seen any borehole
constructed by him. * There is
no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable
work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height
of the polio scourge where other purposeful and
prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. *
No single text book has been
donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing
nothing, he has not improved
himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no
memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous
interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion
for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in
any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris
in Daura. * His entire existence
has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet
they say he can change
Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder
he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He
is not a patron to any
organization, group or
association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever
invited him for their lecture,
convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form,
body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko
Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke
person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt. Is there
any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is
elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
keep spamming every thread wit ur copy nd paste saTANic article.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Infact, President Jona tan ( e don burn finish) must be totally disowned by all the yorubas. Imagine him giving that his pathologically obese warlord, Asari Dokubu, the effrontery to threaten that he will level yoruba towns & cities! Imagine Tompolo procuring 6 warships to fight against Nigeria when GEJ eventually loses.
GEJ will lose & nothing will happen to Nigeria!

Dont mind him, ...and he is the one still crying that some people are "dividing Nigerians"! Let him come and level the West and lets see.
Like they are the only ones with a monopoly of violence, abi? undecided
Humble leader indeed!

Sensible people are able to see through his shenanigans, He is already preparing to cause trouble, (by action) yet he is accusing Buhari of the same thing!

If they like, let them buy all the warship in South Africa and America put together, Buhari will only use them to empower our military to defeat Boko haram criminals.

Daaa-saawl wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by hotwax: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
agrovick:

This is the same poo Lai Mohammed just talked about, first of all we are Nigerians, the issue of religion comes 2nd to that. In your folly, you failed to mention buhari's vice is a Christian. My brother stop thinking with your anus and b4 u rant, I'm a Nigerian, a Christian and I don't belong to any party

I am christian too...I want my country back...SaiBuhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President / Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.