Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC (22983 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by christaddicted: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu
Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim)
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai
(Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9.
National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu
Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado
(Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie
(Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor
(Muslim
convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi
(Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party.
I think
APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided
people!
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Samchelsea(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2015
corruptst:

University to churn out graduates with no jobs!
how many did your master build?
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by akajos4real: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2015
If you had the opportunity to study outside of this country you will realize a university goes beyond building glorified primary school civil structures and calling them universities.
Is it right to be building more when the older ones are in a state of comatose. What is the sense and logic in that investment.
Will you send your child that is if you have to Sokoto to attend the so called university?
What is the essence of government and what have they done/achieved these past years with the huge expenditure profile.
If you don't know go and check how much was used to develop eastern Europe and build the modern rail system in Europe and compare with what has been spent here. What is the value, travelling for 2days by train from Lagos up north is okay by us?
My heart bleeds for this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Aksonman:
Shior..

Jonathan was not the one that once asked muslims to vote only muslim candidates.
Neither did he declare support for implementation of Sharia nationwide in a secular Nigeria.

Between Jonathan and Buhari, who actually polarized Nigeria?

Come o, have these APC people run mad?

They have...Isn't it obvious? Please help me remind them that there's now treatment for Alzheimers
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
JECBOSS:
To hell with APC and their Selfish Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.
To Hell with PDP, and its clueless, directionless, purposeless and light fin*gered leaders.
Nigerians have been fooled enough, they are wiser...they now demand for change!!!
Buhari might not take us to the promised land, but he will definitely be better than a weak unassertive Jonathan. Only Buhari can save us from the doldrums of corruption, and the PDP hogwash.
Nigerians will pick the right choice...Buhari is the man...Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
hotwax:
Remember Nigerians...

Let nobody use religion to deceive you. CHristian or Muslim, we are all Nigerians. If Nigeria face hardship, it will affect both Christians and muslims.

They told us in churches 4 years ago to vote Jonathan because he is a christian, he had no shoe, he is youthful. Has he done anything to improve the life of Christians (Major voters) talk-less of the general masses?
Even a war Turn Uganda has 24 ours electricity. And we are giant of Africa. WHy is electricity becoming impossible or rocket science in Nigeria? My brethren, it is corruption jare.

Corruption gives birth to:
i. Insecurity (Boko-Haram)
ii. Bad economy (when people are looting our treasury)
iii. Injustice (Judicial scam as can be seen in Alamesiya, James Ibori, Al-Mustapha and others freed from prison)
iv. Global Image (No country takes us serious again. They see us criminals)

I dont trust both Buhari and Jonathan, but we have to face 2 evils now and decide which one can be managed.

We have seen what GEJ is capable of for 6 years. He has successfully put Nigerian in a sink hole.

I am not supporting any of the 2 candidates. But we have to weigh our options.

1. Do we want to continue like this?
2. Do we think we deserve better ?

These are the 2 choices facing us?

But I think we deserve electricity!
I give a like to this comment. I wish teeming Nigerian youths can reason the way you reason...if only...Nigeria will be a better place, we've weighted an option, our Nigeria the lives of its populace have been battered rather than improved, yet we still want to continue in such an uncanny situation...I weep for our country. I wonder when Nigerians will awake from their slumber...it seems some persons are destined to suffer, but for me i am destined for change and progress thus i will go for Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Okudiover:
ABEG OH! THESE ARE BUT A FEW OF THE CHANGES I NEED FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT COMES TO POWER COME FEBUHARI 14TH 2015. AND THAT IS TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
Univestigated corrupt practices of GEJ's Administration.
1. $3m Farouk Lawan scandal
2. $6.6b petroleum subsidy scandal
3. N60b police pension fund scandal
4N225m Oduah's car scandal. ( this one happened the time Nigerian students (both the university, poly and college of education at the same time) were on strike for almost a year.
5. N10b deziani private jet scandal
6. N10b laundered by Lamido
7. Missing $20b from the federation account.
8. Haliru Mohammed €1m bribe
9. $180n halliburton scam
10. $1.1b malabu bribery scandal
11. $32b ill-equiped defence scandal
12. $7.13b port authority scam
13. Immigration death scandal
14. Barth Nnaji NEPA scandal
15. Dame dollar laundering scandal.
16. $15m arms deal scandal
17. Femi fani kayode money laundering scandal, now gej/sambo campaign organisation media commander.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the above THIEVERY happened under Jonathan, within just six years.... and you still want me to vote for him for another four years?

Jeez, something has to be wrong with these Nigerians who know all these and would still vote for GEJ.
Such people deserve whatever happens to them, going forward.

I dont like Buhari that much (l am just hoping he will categorically state that he would abide by the letter of the "Secularity of our Constitution"wink ...but if l am to chose between Buhari and Jonathan, I WILL CHOSE BUHARI come February 14.

Jonathan got my vote in 2011 (I reasoned he was educated, a Christian, Young and NOT a Northerner ) but l must confess, l REGRET IT.

He has squandered ALL the GOODWILL we gave him in 2011!

I wont make the same mistake TWICE in a row!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
onyiloyi:
lol....two of a kind! D

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO:."I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili.
Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am Surrounded by
Dummies.! The answer is David Cameron!"

Cheesux! You people will not kill me with this una Jonathan yabis! grin grin grin grin grin grin
**Falls off the chair and broke his back****

He is that "brilliant" with a PhD.....and "Dearis Gud o" is his ONLY Student that we have ever heard of!

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Embosman: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=SparkAngel post=29613926]
but girls on nairaland are fine ooo
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:

That is not a fact. He deliberately omitted the names of christians. Why is Yemi osinbajo not on that list? He was just being a bloody bigot. His points are invalid
And lastly u don't have to insult people to get your points through. Makes you look immaturesmiley

Stil smh. Sorry if my post was insultive. Didn't mean to. But lk seriously?
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by babestella: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC is not a Natinal party as they claim, that is why we see them display thier abysmal stewpidity and hypocrisy on a daily basis. Where did these party fall off from? Their presentation and backing of an illiterate is a total disappointment to the calibre of SANs they have in that party. What a shame. Their presidendential candidate in the person of Buhari is a scam and an insult on the people of this great nation.
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by lastpage: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2015
babestella:
APC is not a Natinal party as they claim, that is why we see them display thier abysmal stewpidity and hypocrisy on a daily basis. Where did these party fall off from? Their presentation and backing of an illiterate is a total disappointment to the calibre of SANs they have in that party. What a shame. Their presidendential candidate in the person of Buhari is a scam and an insult on the people of this great nation.

At the bolded.
It is okay to be stewpid! Infact, at times, being unintelligent is permitted but to combine those two with CRASS IGNORANCE is criminal!

How can you say Buhari is an illiterate?

Even if you have never seen a Dictionary before, you can use Google to "DEFINE" the term "illiterate" and ask yourself if Buhari "fits" into that Definition.

Illiterate:

adjective
unable to read and write:
an illiterate group.
having or demonstrating very little or no education.
showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature.
displaying a marked lack of knowledge in a particular field:
He is musically illiterate.

[url] http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illiterate[/url]

The question is: Whether Buhari satisfies any of the above definition, to be called an "illiterate", as you claimed.

Now, use Google to search for the profile of Buhari... and this is what you will get:

Buhari's profile:

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.[8]

He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . [9][10] Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.[11]

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari [/url]

Now, according to the Nigerian Constitution, ALL you need to vie for the Presidential post or become of President of Nigeria, is to have a MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF SCHOOL CERT! Yes, O-LEVELS! Take note of the phrase "MINIMUM"!
It means you can have higher but it must not be lower that School Cert.

*Now, Buhari is a MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER (Not from some poor University in the East or anywhere in Nigeria where academic results are bought and sold like "groundnut" or exchanged for s.ex.! (apologies)
Buhari is a Master's Degree graduate from United States Army War College, Pensylvania where he obtained a Master degree in Strategic Studies! (Not Zoology!) grin grin His "College mates" are the Likes of Collin Powell and many more American Secretary of Defence!

*Buhari is also a Graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA).

*Buhari is also a graduate of Army Mechanical Transport School, Borden, England!

*Buhari is also a Cadet Graduate of Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot, in England, United Kingdom where the best of British Military are trained!
*And many more top-level training too numerous to mention.

Now, looking at BUHARI'S profile, it is evident that he attended the best of Schools both in Nigeria and Overseas.

On the other hand, you might fall into the class of dolts who are asking for his "School cert" result when it is obvious that is only a minimum requirement which he has more than surpassed over and over again! You might wonder whether someone who has a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies from an American university (where you cant bribe or sleep with students in exchange for grades!) will be considered incapable of passing a School cert Exam!
You might ask whether the NDA will accept someone who has not gone to school before and if it does, like Abacha, whether that person can graduate from both British and American Universities?

I am no defender of Buhari but l suffer no fool who cannot do a little research before espewing crass ignorance openly on the world-wide web!

BTW: In terms of "integrity and quality" of educational attainment, l make bold to say that Jonathan's PhD from a local University, coupled with the fact that only Patience Jonathan is his only "identifiable past student", his display of "cluelessness" in matters of strategic importance, the fact that he got his PhD when he was "Deputy Governor of Bayelsa" (rumor has it that he was "assisted and paid for it" ... which Nigerian Lecturer will fail the Governor of his State? undecided ) ........his Phd is of a far "lesser quality" to Buhari's Masters Degree and of even far lesser relevance (Zoology), to Statesmanship compared with (Strategic Studies)!

So, lets have another "story" to discredit Buhari.
He is more "QUALITATIVELY EDUCATED" than Jonathan, that is a fact!.

Next!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by simdam500(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
januzaj: come2015...he ll shed elephant tears
Buhari till BANCE wins world sexiest player

Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili.
Sambo asked, Dora,
Jonathan.
Dora Akunyili!

oh lawd! funny....
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by kaypable(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

I bring to you a message of hope, peace and freedom. Vote for PDP to consolidate your liberation.

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: Jonathan Shedding Crocodile Tears After Polarizing Nigerians – APC by teemanbastos(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
januzaj:
come2015...he ll shed elephant tears
Buhari till BANCE wins world sexiest player

Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili.
Sambo asked, Dora,
Jonathan.
Dora Akunyili!
hehehehehe.. Clueless..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. / Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 56th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.