Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (50781 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tolababa(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
He did not build school but WAEC result is not as bad as this during His time

With the little weapons they had that time he chase the maitatsine sect back

Cloning of PVC is a serious crime try whoever you felt he/she is guilty stop mouthing accusations (there are BH in my Govt till now no one has been arrested)

For now let me rest for the moment

16 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Jamie1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan = way forward

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by shogosco: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm confused, I dont know who to vote for again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by benebaby77: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
I thought the campaign supposed to be issue based...... But wait ooo, does military rule permits rule of law or law of rule cos I don't seem to understand our President any more.

7 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by gistmelove(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Change.... Change... Change....He who doesn't need change in his life will be miserable for life... Quote by me...

GMB till 2022

4 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tomakint: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Does this man have a life outside twitter
.....and how does your gibberish relate to the salient points he raised undecided just because you clowns have been programmed to keep beeping 'Sai Buhari' like faulted robots does not mean we don't know our left from our right. Address GEJ's points we are patiently waiting...........

11 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by princemillla(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Only 2things now trending politics and football... Very soon there will be politics viewing center grin

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Morkavictor: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
spanzed:
GEJ made a statement I loved he said and I quote
"Any country that does not abide by
the Rule of Law is nothing but a
JUNGLE".
that true.we won,t allow Apc turn Nigeria into a jungle.GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by jingh(f): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
9inches:
TKO to them APC rats!

GEJ till 2019
d mod wount see this
pdp can call us rat and go Scott free but apc must be ban if he/she called pdp e-goat.
God will reward us all.

screenshorting dis place
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by osesthedon: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
carry go Jona. the David of our time

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Noviolence2015: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerians will never forget what Buhari's supporters did to our brothers and sisters in the North. they killed and maimed may the souls of our heroic youth corp members rest in peace https://www.nairaland.com/2083349/photos-nigerians-never-forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by smyl4ogaga(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nna men,na who be d actor nd who be the boss?this kind film of words no get part two o. cool cool cool
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by texalux(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rubbish! All dis achivement u claim how has it improve our lives mumu jonatan. GMB, Osibanjo. All we want is change ur government is a failure, quot me & burn in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Adexprint(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Although I haven't gotten the full gist of Mr President's speech, but does he mean he is sincere with all that he has said today? Come to think of this, when will these old men stop deceiving us?

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by baybeeboi: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
olabamiji09:
Jaga jaga everything scatter scatter

U want mute like Eedris abi?

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
nellykidies:
Am glad dat GEJ was civic
So true. He was so relaxed while delivering his speech and again there was no name calling unlike his oppositions embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by aariwa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buiding prisons is a better idea so that all those people that embezzle and store billions for their children's children will be kept there permanently while the money they would have stolen will be used in stabilizing power sector,building of industries,building of research and technology centers in other to minimize unemployment amongst our innocent and suffering youths

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by mcino: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
#‎countdowntofailbuhari_14_2015‬
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tola9ja: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
WHY IS GEJ CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI? IS HE BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN DG?
Jonathan mentioned Buhari's name 9 times in today's flag off in Lagos. This is what we call, free and Unpaid publicity.

How can a candidate pay millions to mobilize people from across many states to his flag off, only to be campaigning for another candidate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Adex097: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hehehe...someone is scared of going to jail grin

#Prisonophobia grin

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ayukdaboss(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chai...GEJ has finally shown his cluelessness to the whole universe. So Buhari who was Head of State for 18 months is who Jonadumb is comparing his government with after spending 72 months in power? Shame no dey catch this man so?

Jonathan just threw all sense of decorum to the winds today and engaged in a shameful issue-less based campaign.

Buhari is now the cause of all Jonathan's shortcomings grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bakynes(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:
Let me read some comments
In the Military Era you hardly find a woman in the top Military hierarchy and they use top Military men as Cabinet Members then, so how do you expect a woman to be among his Cabinet Member.
He talked abt queuing to buy two tins of milk, he didn't talk abt the fact that, Buhari introduced d act of queuing during his Kick against Indiscipline program. Nigerians then usually rumble and fight to get something instead of orderliness. Saying they didn't buy one riffle for Nigerian soldiers, so the Insurgence he fought during his regime they used Cutlass abi? Abeg this guy no get achievement.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"

"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"
It's Like Abati Forget to add these lines...

"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"- Jonathan
(The same MEND that Jonathan exonerated a day after the Bombing)

[size=13pt]Other Commentators[/size]

"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu, PDP Chairman

"We can export rice to Washington"... PDP Anchor

"In the last four years the PDP has transformed Nigeria positively on Nigeria" "All Nigerians can attest to this"-David Mark, Senate President

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!

"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo

12 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by JingoOAU(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Throughout the period Jonathan made his speech, he never for once states what he want to do if re-elected, rather, he was just dilly dally on the assertions and claims of Obasanjo and Buhari

He should have refute these claims by calling Press Conference and stating his own side of the issue.

I guess Jonathan doesn't know the meaning of campaigning and refuting claims.

Moreso, for once in his speech, he never held himself liable for anything that's going wrong in Nigeria, rather, he's tongue-lashing all the former leaders......he mentioned Buhari's name more than he mention PDP's achievement....so sad

18 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by SOUNDKING: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Click like to say 'NO TO BACKWARDNESS'.

4 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dont have problems with the govt listing built universities as achievements , where I have problem is the quality of the built universities. does this mean we have world class structures and lecturers now .

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blackbody20:
Someone did not buy a riffle and he secured lives and properties of the citizen...the other buys tank and thousands are dying everyday!

2000likes for that your post

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
tolababa:
He did not build school but WAEC result is not as bad as this during His time
rily?
First off# let him present his WAEC result

5 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by StOla: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
He came to Lagos to ask us if we had seen a train before? Really? undecided

Has the DSS shown us any cloned voters card seized at the APC data center?

EFCC and ICPC are institutions fighting fraud and corruption, why did Jonathan's regime snuff life out of them?

You have a scholarship to send students to the best universities in the world, while Nigerian universities are glorified secondary schools. Are you Nigerian president or world president?

If others have not fought corruption, non has celebrated and advocated for it the way Jonathan has.

You keep repeating the arrest of suspects, crating of corrupt exiles and building of prisons as if it is a blemish of the Buhari philosophy. This is a philosophy that you cannot appreciate, corruption has found a natural habitat with Jonathan.

Nigerians can see you have no intention to fight corruption. You were clueless, hence the preference by your erstwhile principals to nominate you as a deputy. The nation now suffers for such cluelessness.

23 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by sheymoni(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just when you think you've heard it all this man will just scatter everything

Question for TANnoid

Will you vote a president that says stealing isn't corruption?

8 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by MORNDEW(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
davdandam:
Jona get bad mouth o. ...chai buhariiiiii did you buy one rifle angry grin hehehehhehdh wanted to die when i watched it on tv
When i watched his lies i decided to do a research nd lo nd behold buhari bought amunitions. Nd beside he never had serious crisis like this should he waste money buying arms wen ppl are poor, or wen money is suppose to be used to do other meaninful things? This man is too dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by donkaz2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oga jona I now see that u are old in ur speak pls kindly resign instead on contesting. I no see any train working. Not one from d fed oooo but I saw that of APC fashola . obasanjo said u build a bridge for 119bn u no talkmany Nigeria are complain of food and unemployment u dey look for 200 billion naira in in d name of fight terrorism na wah oooooo oga u better think. Who do u provide school for I guess it is in d east or d almajiri that no get rest of mind cos of biko haram pls stop d cricism state ur achievement, location and Wat u still ve for us and let's see if u are really Wat u call urself. Hmmm imagine u deny ment today I believe before end of January u go deny asari dokubo cos many surprise await u.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.