Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (50782 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
i love Jonathan...yes he is the man, i believe that fact that says he has not been driven by the love of power but by the power of love. Jonathan carry on..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by baybeeboi: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
d mod wount see this
pdp can call us rat and go Scott free but apc must be ban if he/she called pdp e-goat.
God will reward us all.

screenshorting dis place

chill.......see what you are doing to urselves,all for notin
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by orobs93(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
the whole first page could not gather upto 15 likes...
all I read was a scattered letters of words no cohesion no sense of structure just blabbing everytin He could remember after cramming,,,are you the youth we should vote 4 or for youth David mark..they said d place was filled up but I laughed the people answering were the answering machines that were paid to shout yes and no...

I can only speak for my self"my mama did not raise a f00l"
me myself and I
will vote for buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by baybeeboi: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
d mod wount see this
pdp can call us rat and go Scott free but apc must be ban if he/she called pdp e-goat.
God will reward us all.

screenshorting dis place
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by MORNDEW(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
spanzed:
GEJ made a statement I loved he said and I quote
"Any country that does not abide by
the Rule of Law is nothing but a
JUNGLE".
Does he abide by the rule of law?

4 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Noviolence2015: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Chai...GEJ has finally shown his cluelessness to the whole universe. So Buhari who was Head of State for 18 months is who Jonadumb is comparing his government with after spending 72 months in power? Shame no dey catch this man so?

Jonathan just threw all sense of decorum to the winds today and engaged in a shameful issue-less based campaign.

Buhari is now the cause of all Jonathan's shortcomings grin grin grin

1. At least Buhari sent people to as much as 300 years in prison within 18 months in power. A leopard can not change its spots.
2. 80 percent of PTF projects were executed in the North leaving southern Nigeria with 20%
3. Buhari mismanaged over 25 billion naira as head of PTF in the 90s, going by inflation rate since exchange rate was 21 naira to a dollar during abacha's era, Buhari mismanaged over 200 billion Naira if he was handling that project today.

When Buhari is required to show leadership he keeps mute while innocent people die! This is not the sort of leader I want for my country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by nijanigga: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
dhardline:
I love this man.
Thats how Graduates who spent 4 to 5 years in the university plus masters programmes and phd's not forgetting professional courses will open their mouth and endorse an old illeterate that does not want to give the future generation a chance.sorry for you.
This gej has a Ph.d ? Nigerian Ph.d is toilet paper.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by robinsoncrosoe: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gej. I duff my hat for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by cbrass(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

.....and how does your gibberish relate to the salient points he raised undecided just because you clowns have been programmed to keep beeping 'Sai Buhari' like faulted robots does not mean we don't know our left from our right. Address GEJ's points we are patiently waiting...........

There is Nothing in the speech that begs for a response but I will try to give you one

Yes GMB didn't build schools but waec wasn't has bad as it is now during GMB's rule.

Yes he didn't buy a single rifle but he chased the maitasine group and the chadian rebels away from Nigeria unlike the clueless one that bought all the tanks and F16s of this world but couldn't quench bokoharam.

I can't waste my MB bro. it's just too valuable to me than to waste it on this crap

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by delors(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ is just reading scripts. As much I don't fancy GMB, I prefer him to this man. GEJ built schools, where? With his father's money? How many schools in the north for those homeless almajiri kids? I served there as a corper...
Even under the military regimes excluding the Civil War, Nigeria did not lose as many lives we have lost to insurgents within the past 4years. GEJ had all the resources within his disposal for 6years, he had the love of the people for 6 years, he was globally accepted for 6years...what did he do?
GMB was a military dictator, with no public acceptance, no world recognition, little trust among the surrounding officers because of coup, yet I ll credit him more than I would a civilian president who had everything within his disposal to move this country forward. Security worse than before, electricity zero, poverty alleviation minus, foreign policy hazardous, local economy weak, corruption on the rise like never before, what exactly has this man done to warrant a second or 3rd term? Nothing IMO. Both aspirants have been tested, GEJ failed woefully given all within his disposal, GMB excelled given the situation surrounding his regime. I' d choose GMB...if not for anything but for change. GEJ has shown his weakness in all ramifications...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by sammhi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:
Have not being sleeping in petrol station
But
I have being watching few of ur cronies steal billions of naira all because of subsidy and the report of the subsidy have not seen the light of the day because

There is a lot of massive fraud in it

am sorry i almost call you a fool (ode)......so when you were sleeping in. fuel station to buy fuel that shows it was not corrupt.....
whoever you want vote but GMB is a big liar....he has never fought cortuption and he wont.....at worse he will be like OBJ parade a few enemies as corrupt while corrupt friends are shielded
my final word to you a single man does and cannot fight cortuption...we all have to fight it.....and we are not ready

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by promixdavinci(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
so is dis how 2 campaign...mr presido u dnt hv any point..jst tel us wat we xpect 4rm u wen u ar elected instead u ar talkin past tense..u ar throwin d 1st blow, wen buhari reply now it wil turn sumtin else

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by otunbakolawole(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
The campaigns have kicked off... APC is focused on solving problems. PDP is focused on attacking APC and Buhari. #IwillVoteBuhari

7 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by lilzeel(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Noviolence2015:
Nigerians will never forget what Buhari's supporters did to our brothers and sisters in the North. they killed and maimed may the souls of our heroic youth corp members rest in peace https://www.nairaland.com/2083349/photos-nigerians-never-forget
And from your findings or investigations you were told buhari was responsible for their death chai there is God ohh,all this thing you are talking without evident there's God ohh.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by gabicon: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
We don't want to know about buhari of if he bought a pin you are our president render account for your stewardship simply tell us:
what happened to
the subsidy offenders,
the missing $20billion,
the promised uninterrupted electricity,
the promised modular refineries,
what happened to the non corrupt thieves looting our treasure?
The real reason why you facilitated the imprisonment of mend leader overseas?
When will our girls return?
When will the terrorist attacks stop?
What progress has been made since the procurement of new arms for the military?
What policies are in place to facilitate the growing unemployment in the nation?

These are what Mr President needs to be talking about not giving himself a distinction score card by the way thats the job of all citizens of Nigeria, or taking a swipe on the opposition.
The upcoming elections is not about any one political party or candidate it is all about how to make Nigeria a sustainable prosperous nation, the key being policies for growth and development in every facet of the country.

11 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by StOla: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
blemon44:
JUST IMAGIN

THEY BUILT PRISONS FOR US

WHO DO THEY WANT TO JAIL

ME AND YOU

PLEASE NIGERIANS WE SHOULD BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS COMING

GEJ HAS BEEN THE CHANGE THAT WE NEED FROM DAY 1

If you are corrupt and thieving, then prison is the only home for you. What are you scared of?

5 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by samuelmag: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerian politicians are better at insult than leadership.GEJ is the present why is he making comparison with Someones past?he is comparing a 2 and a half year term in office 2 his six years in office.he should tell us what he intend to do when. Voted and how he intend 2 achieve them cos if its same with his 6yrs thus far omo na die we dey!

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dhardline(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
nijanigga:

This gej has a Ph.d ? Nigerian Ph.d is toilet paper.
My broda...those who had that toilet paper taught you in your university with so much respect from collegues

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Samfem01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
[/color][color=]
NairalandOP:
"I came up with a special scholarship that tests those that make 1st class & send the best to the best universities in the world"

"You must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women!”

"There was not even one woman in the cabinet when they ruled."

“I have no enemies to fight. My interest is future generation.”

“They built prisons for you – I built universities for you,”

“Any country that does not obey the rule of law is a jungle.”

“We are building institutions to fight corruption.”

“If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.”

“Some people are already cloning voter cards. Are those the kind of people you want in power?”

“Yesterday I directed INEC that every registered Nigerian must vote.”

"I have no personal interests. My interests are Nigeria's interest"

"Nigeria does not belong to old people like us. The youths must redefine this country"

"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"

- President Jonathan
NairalandOP:
"I came up with a special scholarship that tests those that make 1st class & send the best to the best universities in the world"

“If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.”

“Some people are already cloning voter cards. Are those the kind of people you want in power?”

"Nigeria does not belong to old people like us. The youths must redefine this country"

"I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love"

- President Jonathan
NairalandOP:

- President Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by ayukdaboss(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)

"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!

"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo
Barca how did we get here as a country? I dont believe some people here are commending Jonathan on today's act of shame.

Jonathan never stated anything he wants to do for Nigerians,spent hours campaigning against Buhari and blaming him for all his shortcomings. Look at the comment from Akpabio!!!! It's a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dennismukoro(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahahahah
barcanista:

[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"

"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"
It's Like Abati Forget to add these lines...

"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"- Jonathan
(The same MEND that Jonathan exonerated a day after the Bombing)

[size=13pt]Other Commentators[/size]

"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu, PDP Chairman

"We can export rice to Washington"... PDP Anchor

"In the last four years the PDP has transformed Nigeria positively on Nigeria" "All Nigerians can attest to this"-David Mark, Senate President

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!

"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by asids55: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
building schools so we can use the certificate to clean yarnsh abi??say no to the clueless one
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by nijanigga: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
gej is just a dullard , in Hausa "Jaki". He bought rifles for the military yet, today bodies everywhere in baga Borno state.
Buhari as a commander in the army, drove insurgents back to Chad and destroyed maitastine uprising in Kano.
Gej has no drain, disgrace to Nigerian Ph.d holders.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nov2(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wa oooooooooo, dis call for common sense na, how can u go and buy I beta pass my neighbour (generator) when u have steady power supply? Gej was claiming dey did not buy any weapon when dey are in power, Pls was there any war or any form of insurgency them? D schools he founded where are they now? How much was petrol b4 he resumed office, Ao much are we buying now? Etc. Where are likes of Stella odua, farouk lawal Jt too name a few. I rest my case for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by eleven(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Issue based campaign indeed.
The same man who told us MEND wasn't responsible for the bomb in 2010, is now telling us that MEND was paid to assassinate him, all because dey endorsed Buhari. Is dis man logical at all? Is dis not a shame to Phd? This cluelessness is getting out of hand.

Please the word 'Integrity' & Buhari are far apart for now till he provides his certificate as required by our constitution. Till then enjoy this video. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tolababa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
rily?
First off# let him present his WAEC result

Go and ask the Nigerian Military Training College

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by LAX89(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
kindnyce:
Senseless speech...
The university u built is nothing but a glorified sec sch...

Present univs are underfunded,so what are u yapping about?

Sai Buhari

Did buhari build even a one room nursery school? If buhari wants to 'pight kwarrupsho' he should start with saraki and tinubu.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
sammhi:

am sorry i almost call you a fool (ode)......so when you were sleeping in. fuel station to buy fuel that shows it was not corrupt.....
whoever you want vote but GMB is a big liar....he has never fought cortuption and he wont.....at worse he will be like OBJ parade a few enemies as corrupt while corrupt friends are shielded
my final word to you a single man does and cannot fight cortuption...we all have to fight it.....and we are not ready

When u were sleeping in the petrol station
How much did fuel.cost

And now that ure getting it
How much did it cost you

Pls post the diff in prices and we can make some meaningful discussions and not this your ranting

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by tola9ja: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
yes CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

9 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
tolababa:

Go and ask the Nigerian Military Training College
#my_bad!
I thot u weren't clueless
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by omenka(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

.....and how does your gibberish relate to the salient points he raised undecided just because you clowns have been programmed to keep beeping 'Sai Buhari' like faulted robots does not mean we don't know our left from our right. Address GEJ's points we are patiently waiting...........
Salient points?? Like telling us there are "trains everywhere"?? Like since he came on board "no one has slept in the filling station to buy fuel"?? Like passing all the blames of his failures to other people?? What exactly are you talking about??

When is Jonathan going to explain to us how he came about spending over two trillion naira on subsidy payments when only about 500billion naira was appropriated by the NASS?? When is he and Okonjo Iweala going to explain to us. The whereabouts of over $10b which they concluded was the actual figure of money missing from crude oil sales and not $20b as alleged by Sanusi?? When would he take responsibility for a single failure in the system?? When is he gonna put an end to his shameful and irresponsible attitude of buck passing??

When is Okupe going to tell us what happened to the BENSG contract money he ran away with without executing the contract for which the payment was made??

All these trash are meant for the consumption of gullible cerelack kids like the Children of Anger and not people like myself.

Goodnight.

10 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by datribune: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Imagine an ant comparing himself to an elephant. Imagine d weak, clueless & inept leader of dis corrupt govt comparing himself to d head of a corrective regime dat saved our nation frm d brink of total collapse in d worst economic recession in our history. In terms of leadership & governance of our great nation we call GEJ clueless because he is confused, overwhelmed & doesn't know what he's doing. Simply put he is clueless. We can't wait 4 Valentines day. SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.