Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (50784 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by teemanbastos(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
fishbone11:

pls enlighten me with the winner team, I presume u mean JONATHAN'S team.
join the progressives cool cool cool cool

Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bashydemy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
chuka5000:

Chimp like u dey call me stupid

Sorry you won cos i give up on you..
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by fishbone11(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
join the progressives cool cool cool cool

Buhari/Osinbajo
no be only progressive, Na retrogressive when it comes to Buhari/Osinbajo. Have u asked yrself why Buhari always use Pastor as his running mate? let me know cos dis harmattan strong for my side.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by maxtamazin: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
bashydemy:
Oh..boy you really surprise me i swear, did you mean OBJ withheld South West allocation? OMG this is is so stewpid pardon me for that... The only allocation OBJ withheld is that of Lagos State and that's because Tinubu created more Local Government and OBJ ask him no to..

Please where did Buhari instigate his supporters to kill any proof of that? you are f00l i swear.

APC said they will form a parallel Government is PDP rig so get your fact right ewu.

Please give me a proof of Buhari seizing Awolowo passport, In another country where Military take over power from civilian, They put most of the ousted leader on house arrest so get your fact right.

Now questions for you?

Where are you when GEJ/PEJ are intimidating Ameachi and trying to use 7 members to impeach a speaker same thing is happen in Ogun state and its happening in Ekiti state and Mr clueless did nothing about it because they belong to his party and favoring him... Thank God for strong man Ameachi that dump them where they Belong..

Where are you when GEJ is saying stealing is not corruption?

Where are you when more than 200 girls were abducted in Chibok and till today Mr clueless have never even visited the Family to even console them?

Where are you when Mr clueless is sating $20b is not missing and if it truly miss the US will know cos its their money?

Where are you when lots of Graduates died due to the immigration scam and Mr Clueless did nothing about it till today?

Where are you when people were killed cos of fuel subsidy protest and mr Clueless did nothing about?

FEBUHARI 14 is the day..

Incoherent rambling of an im-becile with low IQ. I tried to avoid insult and base my argument on serious issues but sometimes I need to answer tw-at like you the Nigerian way.

"APC said they will form a parallel govt if PDP rig the election"..Think about it..what good will come from a parallel govt in a country that is about to go up in flame...Why is APC and their goons always talk about blood, anarchy if they loss the elections., is this not saying a lot about them and their mental state.

It is the same attitude people like you have and that is why is so hard to have an intelligent conversation with you. If you are not ready to state Buhari achievement and his policies if he becomes president then I don't need to waste my time with your dumb brain.
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bashydemy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
maxtamazin:

Incoherent rambling of an im-becile with low IQ. I tried to avoid insult and base my argument on serious issues but sometimes I need to answer tw-at like you the Nigerian way.

"APC said they will form a parallel govt if PDP rig the election"..Think about it..what good will come from a parallel govt in a country that is about to go up in flame...Why is APC and their goons always talk about blood, anarchy if they loss the elections., is this not saying a lot about them and their mental state.

It is the same attitude people like you have and that is why is so hard to have an intelligent conversation with you. If you are not ready to state Buhari achievement and his policies if he becomes president then I don't need to waste my time with your dumb brain.
See this goat oooo, What they mean is that if they eventually win and GEJ/PDP try to rig the election they will form parallel Govt and mind you samething happen in Ivory Coast and they eventually win... If that is what will happen if GEJ/PDP act funny so be it... So you want us to continue this way with the stealing is no corruption president? NO
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by kaypable(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:
That was a good one from mr president.

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos by bewizle(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Oduduwaboy post=29629395]
Do you know how rich GEJ and his wife have become all within a space of 12 years of providence ? Buhari has been within the ruling class of Nigeria over 30 years...yet he has no ill-gotten wealth to show for it. I will rather vote a man who can be trusted with our national purse than our whose wife is hopelessly corrupt and arrogant.
We shall vote Buhari!!!!
I pretty well respect ur opinion...buh I won't defer from my stand point because ders no guarantee dat another person will be better off...its high time dis trial and error game stops...that villa is not an exclusive reserve of a particular ethnic group...we all deserve d chance 2 mek mistakes and learn 4rm them...no offences meant bro

[/qote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.