Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room (39413 Views)

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by dechandel(f): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Amefrica:

Plagiarism. angry
Is that your product tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by chubbygal(f): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Dirty sad angry
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by agrovick(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Wetin be this for FP? nairaland ti baje o
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by baybeeboi: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
overhypedsteve:
is that a new local government area in France.

No,it's a country in Lesotho
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by jozeph1(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Lool, all guys be like- seriously i envy diz dude, if my girl should see this pixs she'll breakup wid me, while girls wud be over zoomin the pixs to have a bera view
did i tell you tonto and ivonne nelson,wer viewin this pix inside their bathroom, wetting their body down down

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by kennethchidi(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
faitheverest:
I just cant stop falling this dude. Wonder how it will feel to dance kukere with him?#just wondering#
God bless u sister,atleast u came out clean and said ur mind,unlike odas who castigate him in public,but dey have wet dreams of him! grin
Anyway still,its none of my business. #StillSippingMyAlomo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by dokunbam(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by nosagold(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:
Dayum!!!

Fine as f**k!! kiss kiss

Meanwhile he deleted that pic just few hours after uploading it. I guess he couldn't take the comments that came with it grin

I like the fact that he's proud of that body of his. With a great ass too kiss grin

I see gay written all over your future hehehe remember it comes with 14 years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by musb92yahooco: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by kajoula(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2015
THIS GUY CAN MUMU HIMSELF OOH,
HE NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD ATTAIN THIS LEVEL,WITH HIS RUBBISH MUSIC.
OVER EXCITEMENT THEY WORRY AM... grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Is that your product tongue

You know it. angry
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by dechandel(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Amefrica:

You know it. angry
Lol
But i've never seen you make use of the word tongue
So #ionowahyhutalkingbou grin
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by valuedammy(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Deefuray:
What is wrong with this boy? undecided
Is not his fault, he never believe he will rose 2 stardom and make huge money...Thank God 4 MTN project fame, nonsense boy!
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Mooaloji(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2015
He looks like a gay cry
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Creamish(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
olufikistick:
Iyanya, who is currently in Dubai wants you to see this, Ladies caption this. Lol

....www...com

For some reason, he reminds me of this fictional dude "The Thing"... I feel like id b hugging a rock if i hug him... hez too rocky..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8gqGJkBdLYA/TrwBUX26DRI/AAAAAAAALuw/iJ9ufWSMSrQ/s1600/021-grimm_thing.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
he didn't show it very well, I wud have loved to see the full size of it, might be the only sexy part there u know? grin

Yes ooo. It's a veeeery sexy part grin
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by jujunaty(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Na wah o, girls dey snap pics for hotel and eatery toilet, we dey complain. This johnny bravo is doing same. grin
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
nosagold:

I see gay written all over your future hehehe remember it comes with 14 years imprisonment

tongue tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by BabaO2: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
i been dey think sef say na woman
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
But i've never seen you make use of the word tongue
So #ionowahyhutalkingbou grin

Liar. undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Richard6(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Good education is important
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by phlamesG: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm dis 1 don craze finish o
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
This dude gets on my freaking nerves! His forced sexiness is beginning to choke us!
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by deevatee(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Imbecilic face..wit him short wheel barrow pusher stature! Mtchhheew..

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Iyanya, enough already!
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Drmaverick: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html

Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by sunnychykes(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Oga moderator this post:'Inyanya shares new sexy bathroom photo from his Dubai hotel room' is outright rubbish to hit front Page instead of you posting useful information that will benefit Nairalanders .A topic that was suppose to benefit Nairalanders in Business thread:Business/Youwin 4 is here that was created on 14th of Nov hits front page on 14th of Dec barely one month but if it the topic has been 'Tonto Dikeh shares her new tattoo'the following day it will hit front page.
Kindly post topics that are useful cause Nairalanders are looking up to you.
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by Lisaflex(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
hotgunz:
opposite of irritates.
says u
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by fandango: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2015
This boy for walk naked na,so that i can be convince he's mad.
Re: Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room by rallymento(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Praise the lord alleluya!
Amu di! Amu dimkpa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Family Photos Of 3 Boys And 2 Girls / Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / 20 Famous Nigerian Women Who Are Aging Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.