Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (3178 Views)

mODIFIED / mODIFIED / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Modified

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Since Goodluck Jonathan has agreed that it was MEND that Bombed Abuja in 2010, the question is "Is it the MEND of Henry Okah as alleged by Goodluck Jonathan or the MEND of Jonathan as alleged by Henry Okah?
Re: Modified by fijiano202(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Since Goodluck Jonathan has agreed that it was MEND that Bombed Abuja in 2010, the question is "Is it the MEND of Henry Okah as alleged by Goodluck Jonathan or the MEND of Jonathan as alleged by Henry Okah?
hmmm....Question for the gods
Re: Modified by FastShipping: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ himself has characteristics of a militant or terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by ishiamu(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

If you ask me na who I go ask

Propaganda piple...so now henry is now the truth you believe cos goodluck said they working for apc continue....
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2015
fijiano202:
hmmm....Question for the gods
I think the FG should demand for the repatriation of Okah to Nigeria for him to be tried in Nigeria Court so that Nigerians will hear from both sides
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2015
ishiamu:

If you ask me na who I go ask

Propaganda piple...so now henry is now the truth you believe cos goodluck said they working for apc continue....
Who first raised the alarm that MEND did it? Who denied?

2 Likes

Re: Modified by ishiamu(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Who first raised the alarm that MEND did it? Who denied?

What Dele momodu that says buhari is a coup dictator hasn't he changed his opinion?
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2015
What is MEND, ?

How does that stop Buhari from giving his certificates to INEC ?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2015
ishiamu:

What Dele momodu that says buhari is a coup dictator hasn't he changed his opinion?
Being the President, how did he arrive at the position of MEND wanting to kill him in 2010? Was that part of the charges against Okah? If someone was to kill the President, will the same Okah and Jomo Gbomo send mails to SSS, Police and Journalists that an hour before the Bomb exploded that bomb was about to go off at that car park?
Was Jonathan at the Car Park? of are the security agents not under his control?
Re: Modified by mutiply: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I think the FG should demand for the repatriation of Okah to Nigeria for him to be tried in Nigeria Court so that Nigerians will hear from both sides
U and I know that it will never happen. If our judiciary was effective, henry okah affidavit would have been taken with high esteem.
Re: Modified by iluvnaija: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2015
mutiply:
U and I know that it will never happen. If our judiciary was effective, henry okah affidavit would have been taken with high esteem.
In fact, the affidavit calls for question.

Jomo Gbomo send emails to Journalists and Security Agencies one hour before the blast that they should evacuate people from the car park because bomb was about to go off. Nobody worked on it. Why did no one work with the information?
If they want to kill Jonathan or if they had planned it, will they still send email to security agents? Was Jonathan at the Car park or was he ever scheduled to be at the car park?
Re: Modified by mutiply: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
In fact, the affidavit calls for question.

Jomo Gbomo send emails to Journalists and Security Agencies one hour before the blast that they should evacuate people from the car park because bomb was about to go off. Nobody worked on it. Why did no one work with the information?
If they want to kill Jonathan or if they had planned it, will they still send email to security agents? Was Jonathan at the Car park or was he ever scheduled to be at the car park?
that's why I said the judiciary system is so bad and lazy, they don't even know their functions. How can a well written affidavit be swept under the rug just because someone wants to take power at all course. A major characteristics of a developed nation is the effectiveness of the judiciary.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2015
mutiply:
that's why I said the judiciary system is so bad and lazy, they don't even know their functions. How can a well written affidavit be swept under the rug just because someone wants to take power at all course.
You can't blame the Judiciary, you blame the Attorney General. It is his office that handles such case. He is both the initiator and chief prosecutor. Sadly, he is hired and answers to the President. We need to make the Attorney-General's office an elective one separate from the Justice Ministry
Re: Modified by mutiply: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
You can't blame the Judiciary, you blame the Attorney General. It is his office that handles such case. He his both the initiator and chief prosecutor. Sadly, he is hired and answers to the President. We need to make the Attorney-General's office an elective one separate from the Justice Ministry
Cabals will not allow it to happen, the attorney general seems to occupy a position that is politically motivated. If they truly want autonomy, those eating from the federal government dinning will never support them.
Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
What is MEND, ?

#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

#JonathanMustDebate.

Na debate they trouble u?
Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan needs the help of a psychologist.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
mutiply:
Cabals will not allow it to happen, the attorney general seems to occupy a position that is politically motivated. If they truly want autonomy, those eating from the federal government dinning will never support them.
We are seriously in trouble in this country. With this present arrangement, it becomes extra difficult for BIG people to be brought to justice and for poor people to get justice
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan needs the help of a psychologist.
Bros, I don't want to accuse the President but I strongly believe that Henry Okah should be brought here so let us here from him. I will also want the President to tell us how he came to conclusion that the October 1st bombing was a ploy to assassinate him
Re: Modified by mutiply: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
We are seriously in trouble in this country. With this present arrangement, it becomes extra difficult for BIG people to be brought to justice and for poor people to get justice
have u ever seen a big man/woman on crime fighters? It's only the poor. A country where an individual steals a car stereo and he is sentenced to death, in d same country people collect bribe, loot or kill for politicians and he goes scot free.
Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I don't want to accuse the President but I strongly believe that Henry Okah should be brought here so let us here from him. I will also want the President to tell us how he came to conclusion that the October 1st bombing was a ploy to assassinate him
I don't expect anything positive from it as long as he remains the President. When he leaves, the case will be revisited.
Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

Na debate they trouble u?
Yes.
#JonathanMustDebate.
Re: Modified by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Boy! you're so lost if you have no idea that Henry Okah was solely responsible for arm smuggling into the Niger Delta that almost brought oil production to a halt and threatened to bring down the economy while arming jobless youths in the region which has resulted to the endless violence we witness today in a region that was one of the most peaceful place in this country.

You can also pull out facts from your asss like you normally do to convince your fellow gullible APC goons that the South African court that jailed him is also being controlled by GoodLuck Jonathan......If I curse you eh.....Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes.
#JonathanMustDebate.

okay, arrange it. grin
Re: Modified by Bruteforce101: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
What is MEND, ?

Troll, you dont even care if they bomb everywhere to pieces, all you are after is your food. You are just a wicked and heartless being, no wonder you call the death of the innocent people that died in the immigration sham job trash and rubbish. You will one day feel the heat and there will be no one to sympathise with you. Devilish soul

2 Likes

Re: Modified by ogmask: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2015
iluvnaija:
Videos don't lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg&feature=youtube_gdata

Jonathan is causing deep divisions with his actions and inactions.
I remember he said it wasnt mend when the bomb went off. But today he is singing a ddfnt chorus.
This video just gave jonathan a blow below the belt. Too much inconsistencies.
Not too good for the number 1 citizen.
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Bruteforce101:

[s] Troll, you dont even care if they bomb everywhere to pieces, all you are after is your food. You are just a wicked and heartless being, no wonder you call the death of the inmocent people that died in the immigration sham job trash and rubbish. You will one day feel the heat and there will be no one to sympathise with you. Devilish soul[/s]

see painment grin grin grin yinmu

Re: Modified by Bruteforce101: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

see painment grin grin grin yinmu

Painment where? Just laughing at your stupidity and foolishness. I dislike evil minded people like you, you dont deserve to live among humans. Spits on your bald head.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Boy! you're so lost if you have no idea that Henry Okah was solely responsible for arm smuggling into the Niger Delta that almost brought oil production to a halt and threatened to bring down the economy while arming jobless youths in the region which has resulted to the endless violence we witness today in a region that was one of the most peaceful place in this country.

You can also pull out facts from your asss like you normally do to convince your fellow gullible APC goons that the South African court that jailed him is also being controlled by GoodLuck Jonathan......If I curse you eh.....Mtcheeew[/s]

We know who armed those Militants in 2001 and who made our youths to take to cultism. We know what led to the formation of different cultists and militants group, we know what led to the formation of MEND, we know what happened during the Amnesty of Yaradua and how a faction of MEND broke out to accept it and pledged loyalty to the Government. We know all these things! Don't even go there...
If they want to kill Jonathan or if they had planned it, will they still send email to security agents? Was Jonathan at the Car park or was he ever scheduled to be at the car park? Meanwhile, Jonathan has absolved MEND

1 Like

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Bruteforce101:

[s]Painment where? Just laughing at your stupidity and foolishness. I dislike evil minded people like you, you dont deserve to live among humans. Spits on your bald head[/s].

how you take know se I get bald head shocked shocked shocked shocked you be wizard ?

GEJ until you use start using your brain correctly cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed By The FG / See What Security Officials Did To Men For Urinating Carelessly In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.