Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

mODIFIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (8170 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2015

Re: mODIFIED by Adeoba10(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seconded.
Tested n trusted bastard.
Factory fitted bastard.
Follow come bastard.
Guarantee and warranty bastard.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Descartes: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
So OBJ is also on Twitter? The last tweet gave the handle away as FAKE! cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by KanwuliaJara: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
What do you call one who sleeps with his son's wife? cheesy

29 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by donphilopus: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's no longer a news that this Fayose of a tout is a 'certified' bastard. And some fools still cheer him up for spewing gibberish. Can the Clueless-in-Chief not call him to order?!

Re: mODIFIED by BlackTechnology: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Bastard personified grin

GEJ till OBJ controls his rod.

Re: mODIFIED by Adeoba10(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
KanwuliaJara

16 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by donphilopus: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Say this to yourself: "Eye, Yam, Hey, Bars, Tad".

Re: mODIFIED by Mobinatric: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
He's the bastard incarnate ;DHe's the bastard incarnate

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:
It's no longer a news that this Fayose of a tout is a 'certified' bastard. And some fools still cheer him up for spewing gibberish. Can the Clueless-in-Chief not call him to order?!
Only bastards will hail Fayose for that evil and inhuman advert. That guy mocked the Northerners, Elderly people and God. A man that politicise the Death of past leaders like Musa Yaradua and wish for the death of Buhari. PDP and Jonathan have lost it. They will never be re-elected.

Re: mODIFIED by FreeGlobe(f): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is not obasanjo. Its evil and deceptive acts like this from APC that makes us support fayose

Re: mODIFIED by donphilopus: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
Only bastards will hail Fayose for that evil and inhuman advert. That guy mocked the Northerners, Elderly people and God. A man that politicise the Death of past leaders like Musa Yaradua and wish for the death of Buhari. PDP and Jonathan have lost it. They will never be re-elected.

By the Buhari is sworn in and sanity returns to the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Fayose would be impeached. And the bastard would end up in prison.

If that Campaign Advert were credited to Amaechi, those bastards would have since been barking. But because it's their 'own' Fayose, we can't hear anything from them!

Re: mODIFIED by FreeGlobe(f): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
is that why you must lie with obasanjo's name. gosh, so desperate

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Na who be this mumu? That Obj sleeps with his Sons wife or whatever doesn't stop Fayose and those that cheer him from being bastards. Does it?

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bastard calling another bastard.

Re: mODIFIED by Descartes: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Obj is just playing pranks. It is quite unbecoming for an elder 'Statesman' like Obj to call an Executive Governor names.What a shameless senile!

Re: mODIFIED by modupe1988: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Kanwuliajara (Nonentity)

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is that why you must lie with obasanjo's name. gosh, so desperate
My friend stop trolling me abeg. If you have any objection as regards the twitter account then visit the page. You think say OBJ na backward man? Mumu boy.. Abeg shift

Re: mODIFIED by Eyepencil: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol.. The real BASTARD na person wey fvck him pikin wife. You na retired BASTARD cheesy

Re: mODIFIED by CaptainAmerica1: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose! (Omo Ale)

I don't wish you death but you know what they say "what goes around comes around". You might not live to see FeBuhari 14. It's not my prayer, it's simply the law of Karma.

Re: mODIFIED by modupe1988: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
Bastard calling another bastard.
just like u

Re: mODIFIED by MORNDEW(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
Seconded.
Tested n trusted bastard.
Factory fitted bastard.
Follow come bastard.
Guarantee and warranty bastard.
truly this is an insult to the whole of dear nation, no matter the camp u belong to supporting the fact that some of our leaders died in office which is not their doing is an insult to our presidency. Puting a bible verse to the advert nd showing that its only muslims dat hv died cud fuel religious war. My advice to Fayose nd his likes is to be greatful that God gave them a chnce but they ar squadering it. To think that this kind of crude, ignorant nd thugish man hails from a State regarded as one of the most educated in the Nation, is an insult to Education.

Re: mODIFIED by deeptechcool(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
I saw this Obasanjo tweets calling Fayose a bastard for that advert that he sponsored.

actually, Fayose was fathered by a chimpazeeee. Cant you all see the similarity in altitude and speeches?

Get your PVC today,
Change is coming your way.
Buhari 2015.

Re: mODIFIED by justhelp(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
FAYOSE HAS PUT GEJ IN ANOTHER MESS

Re: mODIFIED by clevvermind(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Has it come to this? This is not proper at all.
Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
deeptechcool:

actually, Fayose was fathered by a chimpazeeee. Cant you all see the similarity in altitude and speeches?
Sure, you are right. I know that no right thinking man will act the way Fayose do. I wonder how Jonathan only attract ppl like Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Asari, Clark, PEJ etc...

Re: mODIFIED by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
My friend stop trolling me abeg. If you have any objection as regards the twitter account then visit the page. You think say OBJ na backward man? Mumu boy.. Abeg shift
shut your trap and stop deceiving people. That's a parody account probably created by you. obasanjo has not endorsed anyone for the election publicly but yet the account endorses Buhari. very desperate evil beings

Re: mODIFIED by Dannyset(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose has always bn like dis. The only thing that baffles me about dis issue is the attitude of Jonathan and PDP towards this. Are they still searching for the right words to cover dis gross misconduct? PDP is just dead with dis. Anybody deceiving Jona just want to eat out of our stolen fund with him.
Re: mODIFIED by baybeeboi: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
so all the bastards and touts for Nigeria na Yorubas abi?
Interesting
Re: mODIFIED by donphilopus: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Has it come to this? This is not proper at all.

What are you bleeping spewing?! What's not right?! Calling Fayose a bastard?! I guess it was right when the odoriferous fool predicted the death of our incoming President!
Re: mODIFIED by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
I saw this Obasanjo tweets calling Fayose a bastard for that advert that he sponsored.

Fake twitter account.

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
modupe1988:

just like u
you mean ur hungry father his a bastard

Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken / See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 / Jonathan Sets-Up Amnesty Committee For Boko-Haram