Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! (3806 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
It is a known fact that the ikwerre people of rivers state have always denied being Igbo when the going is good. But when going into a contest against the riverine communities in rivers state, they quickly claim Igbo so as to gain the support of SE Igbo's in rivers state.

The continued denial of Igbo's by the ikwerres has always ridiculed the Igbo's in the face of the other two major tribes in Nigeria.

So, this is post is meant to advise my Igbo brethren in rivers not to vote for Wike in the imminent rivers guber rerun. Let's stop giving ikwerres undeserved support while they keep denying us.

Eke nee m unu!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by merry02(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thrash

9 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Ciscogod(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just because he said he's not igbo?
Does that mean he's not competent to rule?

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by chocolateme(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Make tribalism no kill Una oo

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC try another trick grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ciscogod:
Just because he said he's not igbo?
Does that mean he's not competent to rule?
I don't have problem with him saying that he's not Igbo, but he should not court Igbo votes on tribal ground.

After all, everybody knows that he is a tout and not qualified to be a governor in a sane society.

9 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Ciscogod(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:
I don't have problem with him saying that he's not Igbo, but he should not court Igbo votes on tribal ground.

After all, everybody knows that he is a tout and not qualified to be a governor in a sane society.

Its only when it comes to politics the tribal stunt plays out

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by AroOkigbo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Typical child of hate and cowardice from one of the inferior "sour-waste" states.

Enyi gbara onwu gi nuo there!
Ara agbakwala gi

12 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Ebubeslym(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
TribalEAST

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by EasternLeopard: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
If Wike believes he is not Igbo, we should just mind our business and allow the Rivers people sort themselves. cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pity some Igbo's who don't understand the treacherous nature of the ikwerre people.

Imagine how they quickly rejected nnamdi kanu and even warned SE Igbo's not to "overstep their bounds" in pH. I am not in support of Biafra either but they those guy were so vocal in their rejection of Biafra and se Igbo's. That to me is ominous and a tell tale sign of how they will betray Igbo's when the chips are down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
EasternLeopard:
If Wike believes he is not Igbo, we should just mind our business and allow the Rivers people sort themselves. cool
Thank you my brother!

U understand my point!

9 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:
I pity some Igbo's who don't understand the treacherous nature of the ikwerre people.

Imagine how they quickly rejected nnamdi kanu and even warned SE Igbo's not to "overstep their bounds" in pH. I am not in support of Biafra either but they those guy were so vocal in their rejection of Biafra and se Igbo's. That to me is ominous and a tell tale sign of how they will betray Igbo's when the chips are down.
because we imo people see u guys as brother's dats y we don't want to take it up to that extent too, Biafra is dead let it rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by EasternLeopard: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
lygn19:

because we imo people see u guys as brother's dats y we don't want to take it up to that extent too, Biafra is dead let it rest in peace.

Who is your father.?

Who made you the mouth piece of IMO people angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Who is your father.?

Who made you the mouth piece of IMO people angry
lemme guess am yoruba?

9 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by theDEVILisHERE: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:

@op

Stop being treacherous
Stop being decietful
Stop being evil
You only dig your grave when you do this

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Kestolovee95(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:

Did they warn Igbos on the pages of newspaper. Was there any sponsored advert saying " Igbo please stop protesting in Ph' or you take the few dissenting anonymous voices here as their authoritative mouthpiece? If the Ikwerre and other SS men who are Ipob members currently in detention reads this your crap, how do you expect them to feel? you divisive APC baboon.

They claimed not be Igbo, the onitsha people do the same, have that stopped them from being biafrans. Take this garbage and get out of here. Useless things that can't think. Typical black brain. ony isi oji as my mentor will call you. Use your brain!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos! Wise up!

Stop following those who reject you!

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Do not tell them who not to vote. Neutrality should be the key here. No open endorsement of any candidate be it Wike or Dakuku. We congratulate anybody that emerges victorious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Warris this nonsense?angry
Let the people decide who they want for peter's sake! These APC people eee.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Did they warn Igbos on the pages of newspaper. Was there any sponsored advert saying " Igbo please stop protesting in Ph' or you take the few dissenting anonymous voices here as their authoritative mouthpiece? If the Ikwerre and other SS men who are Ipob members currently in detention reads this your crap, how do you expect them to feel? you divisive APC baboon.

They claimed not be Igbo, the onitsha people do the same, have that stopped them from being biafrans. Take this garbage and get out of here. Useless things that can't think. Typical black brain. ony isi oji as my mentor will call you. Use your brain!
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

B/4 I start taking them serious as true Igbo's, I need to start reading their refutals of the so many "we are not Igbo" threads on nl. I need to start seeing them comment on posts like that of TonyeBarcanista to know their stands. That's exactly what Anioma people did when some people wanted to rewrite their history on nl. And today, I see every anioma person as my brother. Why can't ikwerres do same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Kestolovee95(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
lygn19:

it is your generation that is dead. We can not because of what you aee profitting from the present nigerian rot throw away Biafra. Biafra will outlive your tenth generation, you can bank on that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
op i can see the apc in you

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:

my problem with you a pazienza is your dragging igbos to your partisanship. Is Amaechi of APC not Ikwerre too? Go and vote your APC and leave igbos alone. We will vote Wike 100% if there is a rerun.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC and their divide and rule. Well done o
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

my problem with you a pazienza is your dragging igbos to your partisanship. Is Amaechi of APC not Ikwerre too? Go and vote your APC and leave igbos alone. We will vote Wike 100% if there is a rerun.
my dear, I will advise you and other igbos to stop sheepishly following those that will be quick to reject you when the going gets easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
And for the records, I am not an APC supporter. Anybody that has followed my posts can attest to the fact that I am not a fan buhari and APC. Even though I am beginning to change my mind about buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by illiad: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uniben4sure:
my dear, I will advise you and other igbos to stop sheepishly following those that will be quick to reject you when the going gets easy.
AAPC-Amaechi-Ikwerre
PDP-Wike-Ikwerre

Igbos will vote Pdp enmasse. believe it or not
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! by Uniben4sure: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

AAPC-Amaechi-Ikwerre
PDP-Wike-Ikwerre

Igbos will vote Pdp enmasse. believe it or not
Is Amaechi now the gubernatorial candidate? undecided

Last time I checked, Dakuku was the APC guber candidate and he's not ikwerre!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa. / Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail / See The Educational Qualification Of All President Buhari's Children,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.