Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (35955 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Drsmith01:
hmmmm this is a #BUHARIC behaviour SMH.
If a leader does this wah ll d followers do

GEJITE

The husband must be clueless
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Can Basle go cell ? if yes !
pls put him in meiran police cell with other thug like him
ow d hell did he an animal becomes a ruler ?
re d gods blind ?
That is a rasped view of things. He didn't beat her because he wanted a living punching bag, he beat her for correction sake and this type of man, is the type of husband you should pray for, a man that sees it as his duty to correct you, not the type that holds your bag in public as if you have no hand. Prison doesn't have meaning in the west, that is why men go to prison for petty things like this, which I think should be encouraged and not frowned at. Frowning at it is counterproductive. embarassed
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by ayodot(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
I hope one of this civil right organization shouting about domestic violence will help this woman press charges. I know most of them are only out there to make personal gains.

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That is a rasped view of things. He didn't beat her because he wanted a living punching bag, he beat her for correction sake and this type of man, is the type of husband you should pray for, a man that sees it as his duty to correct you, not the type that holds your bag in public as if you have no hand. Prison doesn't have meaning in the west, that is why men go to prison for petty things like this, which I think should be encouraged and not frowned at. Frowning at it is counterproductive. embarassed

You're one of the few modern males who gets it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by passionate88: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2015
See the woman body like walrus! Yuck
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2015
quote author=duni04 post=29628750]
Typical of Yo**** Women[/quote]
Huh

And you had to quote me to type that undecided
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
But Seun Osewa did not show us her breast part, if this have been seen by their neighbours in public, no point hiding it on nairaland
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by jingh(f): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
if a bottle is use on your sister, will you say this ?
I wish your wife a years of endurance

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
I remember the case of the Akure oba that assaulted his wife a few years ago

I bet you she is just one of the many wives not the wife
To him,she is disposable
There is no real bond and they know these women are desperate to be with them
I bet you this is not the first time he did this
I hope she realizes the next one may be her funeral

No to domestic abuse
No to polygamy and the authoritarian lords it makes men and the destruction of proper family structure

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2015
IT TAKES AFTER DETHRONED DEJI OF AKURE grin..... SORRY MADAM

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2015
I hope they can stitch up her bleached skin without it tearing
Marriage is not a do or die
He has obviously done this many times before

The incident drew attracted neighbours and passersby as the Baale kept ranting and threatening to kill her.
The almost lifeless body of the wife reportedly called, Olori Abosede, was rushed to the hospital by the on looking neighbours.
http://www.nta-news.com/2015/01/lagos-traditional-ruler-brutally-beats.html
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by fpeter(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2015
tweetobyte:
Fvck! Nawao.. Some people get mind sha

Btw, I still have a twitter account with 41,000 Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should check my sig for my contact details

Chineke!!!! Nothing wey dem no go sell for NL... CHOI! THE HUSTLE IS REAL. ...GOODLUCK BRO
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2015
tweetobyte:
Fvck! Nawao.. Some people get mind sha

Btw, I still have a twitter account with 41,000 Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should check my sig for my contact details

make i give #30naira collect am? if you agree, send me your acct details.. : )
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by kingstylo01(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2015
searay:
Just wait till you get married
you can't give what you don't have. It runs in my gene..
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
mhizenugu:
Na sa, Yo-robber men are very violent, they rape, kill or maim women.. You know why?? Because they're cowards!!!
I'm sorry for your life for equating domestic violence to a tribe. How low can you go in your miserable life?
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Chaiii..
Yeye baale. He should be caged.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by ndidibabe(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
kingstylo01:
Any man who lays a finger on his wife deserves to be locked up in the zoo! angry angry angry

How fortunate my future wife is!

#TeamNeverLaYaFingerOnYourSpouse angry
Na people like you dey beat una wife pass.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by kingstylo01(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
ndidibabe:
Na people like you dey beat una wife pass.
lols. But honestly, i don't belong to that group. Am proudly non violent..

It runs in ma veins
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by GodsKate: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm!!!
Terrible ruler, terrible husband.
Dividends of pride, arrogance, insensitivity, self centredness, cruelty, inhumanity, name it.
Not fit to live

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by zeb04(f): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
is that how your dad corrects your mum?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by DAVE5(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Akranez:
Chaiii..
Yeye baale. He should be caged.

cage is for tamed animals, zoo would fit him best since itz meant 4 untamed animals
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
DAVE5:

cage is for tamed animals, zoo would fit him best since itz meant 4 untamed animals

hmmm. ur head is dia.
zoo where a zoo keeper like gej can deal with him grin
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by tonychristopher: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
When sanusi said the problem with Nigeria are the Yoruba they called him a tribalist

And this is their leader behaving like this ..now what about the followers

For a king to bust bottles then it tell us that he must have been an omo ale aka tout

So what do we do

Women right ngwanu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by ojosam29: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2015
This is very bad a whole ruler do this to his wife
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by ElFenomeno1: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Disgusting!
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by DAVE5(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Akranez:

hmmm. ur head is dia.
zoo where a zoo keeper like gej can deal with him grin

thatz why we have to vote out gej so he can return to his zoo keeping job grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2015
DAVE5:

thatz why we have to vote out gej so he can return to his zoo keeping job grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by jaydee87(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Drsmith01:
hmmmm this is a #BUHARIC behaviour SMH.
If a leader does this wah ll d followers do

GEJITE
must u always show us who u support..
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by akigbemaru: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Baale or king battered his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.