Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company (39332 Views)

Data reseller / Nigerian Entrepreneur Unveil Team-oriented Social Network. / The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10 Million Toy Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by pat077: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by 4stylz: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
$10m yet am not seeing any reasonable toy undecided

Enemy of progress....i feel your pain bro. He who said it cannot be done shouldn't disturb people doing it..Hit like if You support creativity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Islie: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thumbs up to the guy

Making giant stride

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by abbey621(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

Go and make your own money instead of associating with a successful man. He got there because of hard work and not because of his tribe.

Why are you so hot tempered? I see it more as a compliment to the Igbos. Everyone knows that they are the tribe to beat when it comes to business. Their business acumen is nothing short of extraordinary. I think being Igbo helped the man out a little because it means there are no lazy bones in his body.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

Go and make your own money instead of associating with a successful man. He got there because of hard work and not because of his tribe.
You dey mind them? I am igbo from Anambra, but you hardly see me chanting tribal songs of praise. Later them go say Jonathan na Igbo man... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by greatnow: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ogbanje
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by chuksey1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
You attended igbinedion secondary school and you are talking of humble beginning how is that possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by ChukwuCantDie: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nigerians from all tribes must follow this mans example.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by SweetJoystick(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Soon, GEJ and TAN go claim responsibility of him success, na wetin dem sabi do be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
nice.
hard work and determination pays.
God bless our hustle.
follow me on instagram @ijbeats and holla at me or visit my SoundCloud page @ www.soundcloud.com/ijbeats
thank you
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Gentlebabs(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Insistency, consistency, persistency & originality played a major role in his attainment.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Gentlebabs(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Insistency, consistency, persistency & originality played a major role in his attainment.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

Dude I am not rich but by his grace I cab comfortably take good care of you and I know how far I have gone this five years I am in Lagos

Got a family decent account and a good car living in a very nice area . But mind you I am not rich but I still thank lord for His grace since these last five years I came into Lagos ....

So try hugging a transformer

I also thank Lord for creating me Igbo ..my salvation and association with my people here in lag is an eye opener . So don't die yet

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
iluvpomo:
Igbo men and 419 sense
grin grin

All jokes aside, let us just view this wonderful story as that of a successful Nigerian ... no need to bring up the "tribe angle" to the narrative. After all, some Igbo men also engage in nefarious activities (like every other tribe/ethnicity) .. One Nigeria bros.

Stay there and be shouting what have gej done and sai buhari.. I thank lord that I am from a tribe that doesn't believe in handouts from any government and it paid off for him and its paying off for me

As of you know that I think that lord blessed me for been Igbo and you can keep hating

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by 9jagirl4ree(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Dude I am not rich but by his grace I cab comfortably take good care of you and I know how far I have gone this five years I am in Lagos

Got a family decent account and a good car living in a very nice area . But mind you I am not rich but I still thank lord for His grace since these last five years I came into Lagos ....

So try hugging a transformer

I also thank Lord for creating me Igbo ..my salvation and association with my people here in lag is an eye opener . So don't die yet

Same to you too. With this attitude, it shows why you are not successful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
abbey621:

Why are you so hot tempered? I see it more as a compliment to the Igbos. Everyone knows that they are the tribe to beat when it comes to business. Their business acumen is nothing short of extraordinary. I think being Igbo helped the man out a little because it means there are no lazy bones in his body.

My dear it is funny the way people talk

I came to Lagos after service just five years ago no mother and father her in short both death and no connection just came with a bag and hope ..I thank lord..I know that one thing that helped me is my Igbo roots ..I must work hard cos I no get connections took funny jobs ...I might not be rich as the dude but my people assisted and made a way which is lord making

Today I have a good car decent family and looking at floating my real estate firm ..just four years ago I left imo state..I thank my God for making me Igbo

No dulling ..don't mind that frausterated girl

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by BizBloke(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
News like this make me happy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Igbo man and business sense

Kudos
Toy company? hmmm! i dont hear. Gbam.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by sowhatifiamibo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Igbo man and business sense

Kudos
This concept is very unique and uplifting. If he ever introduces his toys here in the United States,they will be a big hit!! I admire and respect his ingenuity and forethought. These are the kind of entrepreneurs we need and should support.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by abbey621(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

My dear it is funny the way people talk

I came to Lagos after service just five years ago no mother and father her in short both death and no connection just came with a bag and hope ..I thank lord..I know that one thing that helped me is my Igbo roots ..I must work hard cos I no get connections took funny jobs ...I might not be rich as the dude but my people assisted and made a way which is lord making

Today I have a good car decent family and looking at floating my real estate firm ..just four years ago I left imo state..I thank my God for making me Igbo

No dulling ..don't mind that frausterated girl

Good job brother, more grease to your elbows!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

Same to you too. With this attitude, it shows why you are not successful

Your terribly bitter ..I hope that Igbo man did not dump you ....it depends on your definition for success .. from my own experience I can beat my chest and tell you I am successful in my own ramification ..I am taking care if my bills and have dependants ..I can also take care of you

I give God the glory in my life and having seen me through all these few years and looking back just four years ago coming to this town with just a funny bag..I thank my Lord.. I must be appreciative and show humility ..I must also testify

Let me give you one secret ..I am an anambra dude

My late Dad told me that if uneducated people in my place can be millionaires that I have no excuse not to make it in life ..that has been my motto

I will not exchange words with you in public cos your a woman and possibly a spinster so let it be ...

But by the Grace of Lord I can take good care if you ..but I won't

So why the bitterness ...you won't understand d philosophy of Igbo in diaspora

So let it be daughter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
abbey621:

Good job brother, more grease to your elbows!

Amen

I just can't wait to float my firm..my friend who is from my place have a great propositions for me and there are tons of money to make in this country ..just that most if the youths are shouting sai buhari and gej clueless forgetting that there are bucks to make

I think what most people don't understand is that an average igbo man doesn't believe in handouts from government and employ him in a work he will give you his best but know that he will leave one day and float his own firm

I am a very positive man and I know where I am going and know why I am coming from ..

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by 9jagirl4ree(f): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Amen

I just can't wait to float my firm..my friend who is from my place have a great propositions for me and there are tons of money to make in this country ..just that most if the youths are shouting sai buhari and gej clueless forgetting that there are bucks to make

I think what most people don't understand is that an average igbo man doesn't believe in handouts from government and employ him in a work he will give you his best but know that he will leave one day and float his own firm

I am a very positive man and I know where I am going and know why I am coming from ..

Thanks bro

Is dat all? u are floating a real estate company at your age? your mates are making money and building houses, u still rely on he go better?

all these epistle is not required. my msg to u is when they put stories like this on FP, dont turn it to Igbo vs other tribes, u are old enuff to understand that biko

if my post hurt u, no vex

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by topas100(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
iluvpomo:
Igbo men and 419 sense
grin grin

All jokes aside, let us just view this wonderful story as that of a successful Nigerian ... no need to bring up the "tribe angle" to the narrative. After all, some Igbo men also engage in nefarious activities (like every other tribe/ethnicity) .. One Nigeria bros.
ur comment is quite annoying
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by fixa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by allcomage: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

No it is ritual.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
The earlier our youths start forgetting their pride and looking inward to see the opportunities abound ..then we can be there

If you check Nairaland you will see youths during productive hours shouting sai buhari and gej clueless. I look at them I weep ..next they say Igbo must go

Now Asians are Herr making tons of money and we have many opportunities to make money but you will see somebody paying thousands to travel and end up washing plates or security man ..you ask why don't he use that mibwy to start up businesses

I have seen a lady from my place in Ikeja ..she sells akara today she owns a house in Lagos and has buses

But today girls are recharge card and they beg you that ..its worrisome ..not all though

Don't wait for government to spoon feed you mmuou have to think ..

Nigerian youth are always expecting miracle instead of doing the emperical and the needful

The earlier we change our orientation and paper certificate the better

You will see a jobless you doing master doing PhD yet no experience speaking grammar up and down ..the money for PhD why don't use it yo start up something

There are things they won't teach you in businesses schools ..you experience it ...I can use myself as an example

Whenever I am recruiting I don't look at certificates but what you can do and its paying off

So we need to change our orientation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
$10m yet am not seeing any reasonable toy undecided

So he should turn his office to toy showroom, cos u want to see reasonable toys?
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
topas100:
ur comment is quite annoying

It doesn't matter...people will say anything to make them feel good
.that's escapist syndrome

If its 419 or rituals as some people will say why don't they do it

Basics is making money requires hardwork and focus
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by bliss2al(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
that's a good one!
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

Is dat all? u are floating a real estate company at your age? your mates are making money and building houses, u still rely on he go better?

all these epistle is not required. my msg to u is when they put stories like this on FP, dont turn it to Igbo vs other tribes, u are old enuff to understand that biko

if my post hurt u, no vex

My dear I came into lag four years ago without anything just bag no parents or aunt ..no connection I think I am trying and as of building houses I am on a project now so don't bother about me but think about yourself

We all have different pace ...so think if yourself

I am a man that doesn't forget my humble beginnings and I thank my lord for that
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by paragwua: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / Agro Export Training And Coaching Program - Reduce Your Risk To Barest Minimum / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.