Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company (39333 Views)

Data reseller / Nigerian Entrepreneur Unveil Team-oriented Social Network. / The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10 Million Toy Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by internetpirate: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
* facepalm* There is no innovation in what I have seen on that image. You are only begging the question. Please, stop making assumption as well. You i d i o t! angry lipsrsealed

Abuse is the resort for the unintelligent! Counter my position with a better argument and I'd respect you; hurl abuse and expose your juvenile tendency and low IQ!! Pele, not sure you can wrap your mind around this, and I expect more insults to follow...Lol!
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
Who said you can keep a business running without money? Please, quote where I said that or remain silent like a zombie! You lack comprehension though. He needs to innovate to secure the business because it is not ALL about money. You really don't know a thing about what I am saying. It is not ALL about money and stop talking about profit if you don't know what it means. Learn to different money from profit for once. Profit at time is not even in monetary value, it could be in forms of bond, etc. One is generally a means to the other but through some processes. You are a daft person, dude!

but you know that you are running out of point and ideas

go siddon mr business is not all about profit

i wonder why you people criticise somebody that is better than you instead of admiring his ressilliencew, with all the grammar and postulatiuon your making do you have 1 million Dolar in your account

if not can you please shut up

NO WONDER PEOPLE DONT MAKE HEADWAY IN LIFE

WHY AM I IN THIS CONVO WITH A PERSON THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS

YOU won pls just go..your a bad new
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

but you know that you are running out of point and ideas

go siddon mr business is not all about profit

i wonder why you people criticise somebody that is better than you instead of admiring his ressilliencew, with all the grammar and postulatiuon your making do you have 1 million Dolar in your account

if not can you please shut up

NO WONDER PEOPLE DONT MAKE HEADWAY IN LIFE

WHY AM I IN THIS CONVO WITH A PERSON THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS

YOU won pls just go..your a bad new
Crawl back into that dark forest you came from, primitive man!
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
all4naija:
Crawl back into that dark forest you came from, primitive man!

Education is a wasted venture on you

The surplus remaining after total costs are deducted from total revenue, and the basis on which tax is computed and dividend is paid. It is the best known measure of success in an enterprise.

Profit is reflected in reduction in liabilities, increase in assets, and/or increase in owners' equity. It furnishes resources for investing in future operations, and its absence may result in the extinction of a company. As an indicator of comparative performance, however, it is less valuable than return on investment (ROI). Also called earnings, gain, or income.

This is what profit is....

NOW I WILL RECOMMEND SS1 Economics for you
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

Education is a wasted venture on you

The surplus remaining after total costs are deducted from total revenue, and the basis on which tax is computed and dividend is paid. It is the best known measure of success in an enterprise.

Profit is reflected in reduction in liabilities, increase in assets, and/or increase in owners' equity. It furnishes resources for investing in future operations, and its absence may result in the extinction of a company. As an indicator of comparative performance, however, it is less valuable than return on investment (ROI). Also called earnings, gain, or income.

This is what profit is....

NOW I WILL RECOMMEND SS1 Economics for you
Keep talking about success without securing the future of the business. You aren't living in the reality of the modern economy. I can see from your post why Nigerian companies aren't recognized as successful in global market for one of the very reasons they ignore such important factor. No civilized per is going to accept your primitive explanation.

You are only beating about the bush without coming up to prove how that business will survive into the future in an environment where there is competition.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by efedavies: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
this guy is not an ibo man so u all should stop this ibo claiming glory scheme u are potraying
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by iluvpomo(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now why must they keep hating Igbo ..my dear if you are not talked about your not making impact so I am always happy when they beat and rise up ........folks also talk about criminals #justSaying

Who cares about your one Nigeria mantra........ true Nigerians do, not tribalists

Divided we still make money overseas ........Usually by 419 means
United we still make money on home turf ........ So does everybody else

So I think lord for creating me Igbo

Oh if we eat people have they eaten me..I like it when they say that we eat people when I know its all lies it will make strangers not to come over to our land sue to fear and be partakers in our economy so making us to keep our local economy just for Us and we can go to theirs a take a large chunk of theirs

So keep peddling wrong info about Igbo while we keep moving forward........ ...and backwards wink

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 1:05am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=iluvpomo post=29802111][/quote]

So you took time and analysed this ...I am sorry

But the fact is that why is it that you are stuck with us and yet not comfortable

This is what is called a quagmire
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2015
efedavies:
this guy is not an ibo man so u all should stop this ibo claiming glory scheme u are potraying
He is from mars or Uranus maybe Jupiter

So you want to rub him his heritage

These are stories that young Igbo men will use as a role model
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by iluvpomo(m): 4:09am On Jan 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

So you took time and analysed this ...I am sorry ... It hardly took a few minutes wink

But the fact is that why is it that you are stuck with us and yet not comfortable ... On the contrary, I am doing just fine

This is what is called a quagmire ... I believe your words can be characterized as traits of tribalism
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=iluvpomo post=29950896][/quote]

If me been proud of my heritage and culture ..Igbo makes you view me as a tribalist ..so be it

No apology will be rendered
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
9jagirl4ree:

Go and make your own money instead of associating with a successful man. He got there because of hard work and not because of his tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / Agro Export Training And Coaching Program - Reduce Your Risk To Barest Minimum / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.