Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is There Any Way Of Checking Or Searching Online To Know If I Have Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Way Of Checking Or Searching Online To Know If I Have Voters Card (655 Views)

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? / Most Apc E-worriors Don't Have Voters Card. / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Way Of Checking Or Searching Online To Know If I Have Voters Card by cash22(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
I dont know if this is the right section to post. Let mod move to the right section.

Good day all. i have done many temporary voters registration in the past. Now ive moved to a new state entirely. I tried registering for voters card but INEC official show up very late as the time i was given in office will expire.

Any day they show up, you will see long cue, you wil even see people that booked line yesterday and begin to ask if they slept over the night in the cue.

Please is there any way or any online registration platform available or database where someone can view or see if he is already registered on the INEC and to know the location of his permanent voters card?

Registration processes for civic activities in this country is poor even at the Jet digital age we are into. they make people gather in crowds making targets for the insecurity and boko haram. And they dont even process and provide it on time, from National ID, driving license, voters card, and many other documents.

As am writing this hundreds of thousands of people who are eligible to vote have not obtained there voters card. ive seen many friends who have said they didnt register, even at my work place my GM never register too. i have a lot to say on this but where can i get my registration confirmation online.

if MTN can be like say dial *909# to know ur INEC status it would be better.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way Of Checking Or Searching Online To Know If I Have Voters Card by Reptyle(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2015
cash22:
I dont know if this is the right section to post. Let mod move to the right section.

Good day all. i have done many temporary voters registration in the past. Now ive moved to a new state entirely. I tried registering for voters card but INEC official show up very late as the time i was given in office will expire.

Any day they show up, you will see long cue, you wil even see people that booked line yesterday and begin to ask if they slept over the night in the cue.

Please is there any way or any online registration platform available or database where someone can view or see if he is already registered on the INEC and to know the location of his permanent voters card?

Registration processes for civic activities in this country is poor even at the Jet digital age we are into. they make people gather in crowds making targets for the insecurity and boko haram. And they dont even process and provide it on time, from National ID, driving license, voters card, and many other documents.

As am writing this hundreds of thousands of people who are eligible to vote have not obtained there voters card. ive seen many friends who have said they didnt register, even at my work place my GM never register too. i have a lot to say on this but where can i get my registration confirmation online.

if MTN can be like say dial *909# to know ur INEC status it would be better.

You can try:

http://voters.inecnigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Massacre: Baga Survivors Narrate Ordeal / Catalogue Of Failed Promises On Power / Updates On Baga By Gen. Chris Olukolade (defence Spokesperson)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.