Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan (23301 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Enough Of The Theatrics, Go To Court Amaechi Tells Wike / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by santana45: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
And how sure are you that you have not failed Rivers people and other Nigerians who are living in your state undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by yinkard4me(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
out of all the smart, witty, intelligent and extremely gifted folks we have in this country, are GEJ and GMB the best fate could offer us?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by KidProgrammer(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
K
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan failed Bayelsans as Deputy Governor, He failed as Governor, He failed as Vice President, He Failed as acting President and a bigger failure as President. The people in Bayelsa State will give him "Brotherly Home Welcome" come May 29

4 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
AMAECHI, YOU ARE A LIER-BAYELSANS.

AMAECHI, BUT YOU TOLD US THAT YOUR PROBLEM WITH JÖNATHAN OUR PRESIDENT WAS THAT OIL BLOCKS THAT BELONGS TO RIVERS STATE WAS GIVEN TO BAYELSA STATE, THE HOME STATE OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

AMAECHI WHY ARE YOU DECEIVING YOURSELF FOR THOSE THAT KILLED KEN SARO WIWA AND THE ELDERS OF OGONILAND?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by jidedairo: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
please how can i go to cameroon by air and what flight from nigeria?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Mutuwa(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country. *Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don't forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please don't sell your vote because the money they will offer you cannot sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
gistmelove:
yeah he knew

GMB TILL 2022

Even Buhari already knows the results of the elections.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
daniel9202:
everybody knows that, even a baby knows jonathan has failed us but who is amaechi?

APC biggest loser

4 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by anonimi: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Since when did Amaechi become a Bayelsan?
Did Rivers state people make him a Persona Non Grata [PNG] already for using their money to get the post of Donatus General [DG] of the failing Buhari campaign
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by olaboy001(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Two Horse Race..
The Clueless vs The Change

14th Febuhari, 2014
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by seunwen2(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Bayelsa is a ghost state. Nothing is working there.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Men Amaechi de wound Jonathan from within

Don't worry, he will be taken care of after Jonathan is sworn in for a second term. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

over to you gej..
what did you do in bayelsa?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Oyenirany(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
To me GEJ is not worthy to be the Nigerian President again... Let's forget about tribalism.. We all know that he is not competent..People are dying everyday and he dint try to stop it...
If voting out GEJ will stop bloodshed I will part with GMB

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by kolado(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ second name is corruption and the same corruption has affected him to such an extent that he forgot his own people#Stealing is not corruption#

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Men Amaechi de wound Jonathan from within
WHERE IS THE WITHING? WHEN EVERY BAYELSAN KNOWS THAT AMAECHI IS A SWORN ENEMY OF BAYELSA STATE AND IS SUPORTING THE ALMAJIRI PRESIDENT Buhari JUST TO TAKE OVER THE OIL WELLS IN BAYELSA STATE.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by nwene222(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2015
The hypocrisy in politics is quite amazing. What has Amaechi done for Ubima his home town? Jonathan may not have done much but I can confidently state that his scorecard os better than Amaechi's scorecard anyday!

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by stinggy(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2015
He failed us all joor angry
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by samuelmag: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Even in his own home.wahala dey o!

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Look who's condemning the president for failing. I went to port harcourt for christmas and the whole place looked so filthy. Rumuokoro looks like an ebola ridden zone, in short, the whole port harcourt reeks! Amaechi should shut his stupid mouth!
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by osimataylor(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
[b][/b]U
UBIMA AMAECHI''S HOME NEEDS A TOWN HALL.Hpocrites you gonna pay the price some day.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by chipy(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
We no that but malam buhari "IS NEVER AN OPTION" as our next president I personally can't risk dat so GEJ till I become a muslim
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:
He failed us all joor angry
That's because u guys didn't do well in his exam! See ya mouth like "He failed us all joor" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
adekennis:
Ameachi the baddest guy... Given the shoeless man sleepless night since 2012 cool

Nigerians this our time...we've got power and your vote is your power... You are not gonna have this chance until after 4 years ooo...#votewisely kiss

Endorsed.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
masterpower:

WHERE IS THE WITHING? WHEN EVERY BAYELSAN KNOWS THAT AMAECHI IS A SWORN ENEMY OF BAYELSA STATE AND IS SUPORTING THE ALMAJIRI PRESIDENT Buhari JUST TO TAKE OVER THE OIL WELLS IN BAYELSA STATE.
Yes or Now.... Are Bayelsans better under Jonathan?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Frankiss44(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=franxalive post=29631235][/quote]

At least we now know that Mr President isn't a tribal and a sectional leader. The little he has done he has done uniformly all over the federation unlike some religious and tribal bigots that will concentrate on their zone alone.

In other words, they just indirectly told us that the focus will be on the north alone should we vote them.

South South brothers, Eastern brother and Western brothers shine your eyes and vote wisely.

They have done it before...... And we know they will do it again. A Leopard does not change its skin and a devil in PDP cannot become a saint in APC

Your vote is your power, use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by infofta(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Somebody who gave Presidential pardon to co-looter wants to fight corruption.
Corruption has found Goodluck in Jonathan's govt.
If he is re-elected again, Boko Haram attacks will certainly spread to the South. Or the Military will overthrow him for security reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Turns Down Pleas To Help Revive PDP / Saraki's Lawyers Vow To Report CCT Chairman To NJC. / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.