Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan (23302 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Enough Of The Theatrics, Go To Court Amaechi Tells Wike / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuokeā€¯ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nikky4izuu: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amechi is worse than a traitor, a green snake. Why is he wasting Rivers state ' money on a failure, an old cargo who doesn't have what it takes to rule us in this technology world. Buhari, pls go home and milk your cows. You can't impose your self and your party on us. APC-All Past Criminals.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by streetvoice: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please Ameachi should shut your mouth for once,look at chacool callin kettle black.All the APC knows how to do best is to criticize GEJ and PDP do u ever imagine that this same APC does no even have a manifesto from all my findings from the APC states I investigated.U guyz preach CHANGE and don't practice what you preach,take Edo state for example Gov Adams rant every now and then about how dubious Gov lucky Igbinedion administration was but today Edo state it's a shadow of itself,the level of corruption and extortion has increased.the administration is full of lies and deceit.APC had failed mankind failed Edo state just like his cohort in Lagos and ekiti state,not to talk of the baboon "BAT" tinubu or is it the Gen that brought the first renowned 2.8b oil theft? Ameachi go Dubai go stay those your hotel you stole our money to buy.u will end up like ibori!!!

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by ChinemeOkpan: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
4stylz:

Ur mouth sharp..he just flew in and opened fired on everyone there..No regards for the rule of law and democracy..those era are Gone..U think GEJ can't wipe out the whole forest bokoharam is based?? Your innocent friends and family might be there..or there life doesn't matter?? You are in Lagos with eitalat free mb making noise.

I understand your frustration.

Go and get your PVC and vote for the General to change your situation

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Species1983: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
<GMB> 3 DECADES= No added qualifications, No added value, no added embellishment. You have not changed yet you want to introduce CHANGE. Kai BUHARI, Sai GEJ
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Louislewis: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
@OrlandoOwoh...It is quite unfortunate that you don't know what governance is. I'm also happy that HopeAlive have given you a good question that needs to be answered. Have you ever asked yourself why is it that Obasanjo ruled this nation without much to show in his hometown? It all boils down to the reason why Jonathan could not do any thing for his town. His town is not within his jurisdiction but for the state governor and the local council chairman. My sincere advice to you, is to honourably stop commenting in this forum since you refuse to recognised those that are responsible for the problems in this nation. You are pointing wrong fingers to wrong person that is not holding the destiny of your area or state.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Louislewis:
@OrlandoOwoh...It is quite unfortunate that you don't know what governance is. I'm also happy that HopeAlive have given you a good question that needs to be answered. Have you ever asked yourself why is it that Obasanjo ruled this nation without much to show in his hometown? It all boils down to the reason why Jonathan could not do any thing for his town. His town is not within his jurisdiction but for the state governor and the local council chairman. My sincere advice to you, is to honourably stop commenting in this forum since you refuse to recognised those that are responsible for the problems in this nation. You are pointing wrong fingers to wrong person that is not holding the destiny of your area or state.
Take back your hope. As at 2001 when GSM service started GEJ was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State. He rose to the position of acting governor, and later Governor. What on earth stopped him from using his influence to make any GSM service provider to erect their mast in Ogbia LGA which is less than two hours drive to Yenago.
As for Obasanjo, he was condemned for not being able to complete the bridge along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Politicians are hypocrites. What has Amaech done for Rivers state ? The Rivers stae monorail project is abandonned, workers are being held their salaries. The allocation given to Rivers state alone is more than some African countries.

On the other hand, GEJ has failed cos to whom much is given much is also expected. The Bayelsa governors have equally plundered the states so they should stop shouting Jonahan.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
streetvoice:
Please Ameachi should shut your mouth for once,look at chacool callin kettle black.All the APC knows how to do best is to criticize GEJ and PDP do u ever imagine that this same APC does no even have a manifesto from all my findings from the APC states I investigated.U guyz preach CHANGE and don't practice what you preach,take Edo state for example Gov Adams rant every now and then about how dubious Gov lucky Igbinedion administration was but today Edo state it's a shadow of itself,the level of corruption and extortion has increased.the administration is full of lies and deceit.APC had failed mankind failed Edo state just like his cohort in Lagos and ekiti state,not to talk of the baboon "BAT" tinubu or is it the Gen that brought the first renowned 2.8b oil theft? Ameachi go Dubai go stay those your hotel you stole our money to buy.u will end up like ibori!!!

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Louislewis: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
@OrlandeoOwoh, you need to know that GSM is never government property but only one man business that his sole interest is to make profit and not to loose. Government has granted them liecense to operate and has no power on where, when or how they direct their mast to. If you are a right sensible business man, would you like to place a mast where you have only ten people living in a village? If no, you should now know why it was not possible to have such there. Be wise...Look around you to see problems that can be solved by you before looking outside please.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
olisaEze:
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He's never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to a church service becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(

#I'm 4 Goodluck come 14th February 2015#

Good observation. Iff people call GEJ clueless, what will they say about Buhari ?
Let Buhari get rid of Tinubu, Amaechi and ATiku then we'll see his sincerity.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=29639508][/quote]

Buhari that said he will not contest is now contesting.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by fanex: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
so your GEJ no even do anything for him house sef? i pray sa make he run your life exactly how he dey run naija. oya say amen.!!!
Firefire:
In his speech, Sylva told the people that a good friend is better than a bad brother.
He reiterated that political leaders from the North have proven their friendship in the past and are therefore more worthy than a brother who has done nothing for his own people.

Rotimi Amaechi and Sylivaa are selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, what friendship is cat doing with rat, what friendship is a lion having with a dog ?

"May he who comes to visit me never bring death to me, and when he does depart, may he never grow a hunch-back."

Jonathan till Rotimi Amaechi, Buhari and Siliva get sense. grin
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
inisco:
Could APC be the
Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party?
Check out this: 1. Party
Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari
(Muslim). 2. Party Leader
- South: Bola Ahmed
Tinubu (Muslim). 3.
National Chairman:
Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim). 4.
Deputy National
Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim). 5.
National Secretary:
Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim). 6. Deputy
National Secretary: Nasir
El-Rufai (Muslim). 7.
National Publicity
Secretary: Lai
Muhammad (Muslim). 8.
National Treasurer:
Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9. National
Financial Secretary:
Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim). 10. National
Youth Leader: Abubakar
Lado (Muslim). 11.
National Legal Adviser:
Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12.
National Deputy Auditor:
Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13.
National Women Leader:
Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. EX-officio
Member: Muniru Muse
(Muslim). 15. EX-officio
Member: Alhaji Yemi
Sanusi (Muslim). Yet,
these people want us
to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that
APC is a national party. I
think APC has a hidden
religious agenda..Be
guided people!
Share to all Christian
you know to vote
wisely.

Are Muslims not human?
Don't you have bayelsans, riverians or deltans who are Muslims?
Is the present vice president Muslim?

Sometimes we were supposed to be educated, but we end up being foolish.

Are Muslims not Nigerians?
If a Muslim wins the post of president, is he going to preside over Christians alone?

Are you insane?
Even a clueless Jonathan won't say the kind of thrash that is falling out of your instincts.

I don't know if you are after the well fare of the country or after the religion that rules the country.

Sometimes I feel this world would be a better place without religion.

Bleep medieval period.

I don't know if you are a Nigerian, but if you are, please respect the nation.

Vote who ever you want to vote and let the rest be to our good. Amen.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Mrbritish(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mr Amaechi Pls don't be deceived..

Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Ajorosun: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
inisco:
Could APC be the
Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party?
Check out this: 1. Party
Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari
(Muslim). 2. Party Leader
- South: Bola Ahmed
Tinubu (Muslim). 3.
National Chairman:
Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim). 4.
Deputy National
Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim). 5.
National Secretary:
Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim). 6. Deputy
National Secretary: Nasir
El-Rufai (Muslim). 7.
National Publicity
Secretary: Lai
Muhammad (Muslim). 8.
National Treasurer:
Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9. National
Financial Secretary:
Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim). 10. National
Youth Leader: Abubakar
Lado (Muslim). 11.
National Legal Adviser:
Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12.
National Deputy Auditor:
Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13.
National Women Leader:
Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. EX-officio
Member: Muniru Muse
(Muslim). 15. EX-officio
Member: Alhaji Yemi
Sanusi (Muslim). Yet,
these people want us
to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that
APC is a national party. I
think APC has a hidden
religious agenda..Be
guided people!
Share to all Christian
you know to vote
wisely.

O'boy this is nt working again..... Wise up
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:
The only place developed in bayelsa is Jonathans kindred. Every bayelsan knows that Jonathan is only trying for his family alone.

so u wan tell us say timipre dey stay for mud house?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Franchise21:
Amaechi too dey talk bt directly or indirectly, he speaks d truth

what s d truth abt all he said?
so jonathan shud leave region wif more work n focus on his homestead?
so what will dickson do wif the state budget of abt 51billion naira monthly wif less than 600,000 citizens? some nigerians r big fOOLS.
ARE u aware fg pays POLICE, NAVY, AIRFORCE, ARMY, ROAD SAFETY, IMMIGRATION, CIVIL DEFENSE, JUDICIARY, DOCTORS, NURSES, MORE THAN 50,000 CIVIL SERVANTS, CBN STAFFS, CUSTOMS, NNPC, ETC. HOw many workers r in state govt payroll?
foolish citizens wif opaque reasoning.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Franchise21(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

what s d truth abt all he said?
so jonathan shud leave region wif more work n focus on his homestead?
so what will dickson do wif the state budget of abt 51billion naira monthly wif less than 600,000 citizens? some nigerians r big fOOLS.
ARE u aware fg pays POLICE, NAVY, AIRFORCE, ARMY, ROAD SAFETY, IMMIGRATION, CIVIL DEFENSE, JUDICIARY, DOCTORS, NURSES, MORE THAN 50,000 CIVIL SERVANTS, CBN STAFFS, CUSTOMS, NNPC, ETC. HOw many workers r in state govt payroll?
foolish citizens wif opaque reasoning.
Go bk n cross-check all Amaechi's quotes against GEJ
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Franchise21:
Go bk n cross-check all Amaechi's quotes against GEJ

/go back n re-read the entire post.
what s d duties of a governor?
abi governor no dey bayelsa again becos jonathan na presido?
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by mogentle(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Firefire:
In his speech, Sylva told the people that a good friend is better than a bad brother.
He reiterated that political leaders from the North have proven their friendship in the past and are therefore more worthy than a brother who has done nothing for his own people.

Rotimi Amaechi and Sylivaa are selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, what friendship is cat doing with rat, what friendship is a lion having with a dog ?

"May he who comes to visit me never bring death to me, and when he does depart, may he never grow a hunch-back."

Jonathan till Rotimi Amaechi, Buhari and Siliva get sense. grin
You are an unrepentant hater. I bet you that with PDP, after GEJ southeast has no hope of presidency. Your hate will undo you as it is now glaring that no Igbo presidential candidate on PDP platform will be allowed by the North just because of your hatred. I'll refer you to this post in few years time.
Re: You Have Failed Bayelsans, Amaechi Tells Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
mogentle:

You are an unrepentant hater. I bet you that with PDP, after GEJ southeast has no hope of presidency. Your hate will undo you as it is now glaring that no Igbo presidential candidate on PDP platform will be allowed by the North just because of your hatred. I'll refer you to this post in few years time.

Good morning.

Jonathan I know who are you referring to ?

Never worry of the future, appreciate your present to have a meaningful future!

Vote Goodluck Jonathan for continuity.

Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Orji Kalu: Catholic Church Holds Mass Service For Deputy Senate President Win / Oluwatoyin Akere Reject Assembly's Request To Set Up Probe Panel Against Agboola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.