Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 (46978 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hahahaha, we will know after Feb 14th. When I told people Buhari wont get 1% vote in SE, they thought it was a joke

Of course my friend. The thought the Igbos r foolish to vote an hausa fulani with all the atrocity done the Igbos in the north

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by gbaskipro: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
Lagos then Enugu. undecided undecided

GEJ and PDP do not even understand efficiency. Why not stick to the SW since you have started in Lagos already? If na business person dey travel without plan like this ehn, e go pack up.

I'm getting carried away. GEJ will never get the concept of carbon footprint. Burning jet fuel travelling in a zig-zag fashion haphazardly.

GEJ is competing with Shagari for the Best Nigerian President in their own category. Don't ask me what this category is. grin

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword.

Is it your business Park well joor and support your broom.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I thought PDP was bragging that Shekarau would win the LGAs for them. Hahahaha.
on a neutral ground,if the election followed the normal nigeria election,i tell you pdp/shekarau will win at least like 20 lga in kano.bt for clarity,wait for presidential and governorship election in kano state..

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Humphreydis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kai buhari......LOLZZZZZ

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by melvin0004(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!
apc n its fans known with insults since ages.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
redcliff:

OH my God!!! you have killed me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I say you have killed me ooooo!!!!!
may ur soul rest in peace then.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by redcliff: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carmal90:
may ur soul rest in peace then.

You are mad!
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
redcliff:

You are mad!
typical buhari supporter,am too refined to start argument with u,afterall u said u don die and i wish ur soul well.bt dont try this statement again

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by PhockPhockMan: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
atlwireles:

That was classic, one campaign speech and the entire APC machine is left paralysed. The campaign has not even started yet grin grin grin
They haven't seen anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by PhockPhockMan: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
emiye:

I am happy you know it is vomits and unpresidential, he is gradually losing more votes, and the toga of gentlmanliness he tries to masquerade is lost, .
Sharaaaaaaaap, no gentleman in war front. Buhari go hear am, now na morning.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by redcliff: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carmal90:
typical buhari supporter,am too refined to start argument with u,afterall u said u don die and i wish ur soul well.bt dont try this statement again

Reiterating it again.... you are mad mr refined
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by PhockPhockMan: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
otigbagba:
What has Ndigbo really gained from Pdp at d centre. After Gej second term..power goes back to the north or middle belt stays for another 8yrs..subsequently rotates back to d West thats another 16yrs..making it 32yrs...yet we decieve ourselves that gej represents d ibos becos he has an ebele..nd azikiwe attached to his name...enugu ph td..not done...aba ikot ikpene not done.yet we keep dancing around with nothing to show for it..wev become oawns in there hands..im with Owele on this one..vote Gmb for repositioning
Abeg comot for road.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
redcliff:

Reiterating it again.... you are mad mr refined
ah ah ah ah ah,ok. Am rehashing ur statement.imbecille
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by redcliff: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carmal90:
ah ah ah ah ah,ok. Am rehashing ur statement.imbecille

Seen.. no comment... thats wat refined people do!
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
redcliff:

Seen.. no comment... thats wat refined people do!
yap,that is what we refined people do..we warn u for ur first mistakes,after that it is fire for fire
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by gbaskipro: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
kokoA:
Shekarau (ANPP) and GEJ (PDP) combine votes in Kano 4 years ago wasn't up to what Buhari (CPC) got.. It will be worst this year so stop deceiving yourself.

Ok, I have heard. Buhari is president are of Nigeria. Are u now happy Congratulations to you and him.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by onatisi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
They haven't seen anything.
bros believe me sincerely when I tell you that Mr President hasn't even started yet. By the time he starts with buhari and apc, even buhari won't be able to say anything or campaign again. Pdp no dey loud things , pdp dey run things .
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
atlwireles:

That was classic, one campaign speech and the entire APC machine is left paralysed. The campaign has not even started yet grin grin grin
even apc lying machine liar mohammed is flabbergasted. He doesn't even know what to say again after just 2 pdp rallies.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by miky(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
YouthsPC0:
For more than 5 decades the business inclined people of the South East of Nigeria had to fly to other regions just to board an international flight,it took a man named Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to correct this unexplainable injustice

Two weeks ago Vice president Namadi Sambo was in Enugu to commission the air-conditioned USB fast DMU trains for the Enugu intercity mass transit! He also commissioned the Enugu aba- Portharcourt firstclass rail service which was in the doldrums for decades

Only a mad man will ask them not to vote for a man that has made it possible for them to travel from Enugu to -PH for just =N= 650

This is a Thank you turnout

Goodluck is the Man for the Job

The funny things that fools would like to think GEJ is the reason for our problems, these same issues have been here... No electricity, rail, bad roads, insecurity, etc etc.. Never in my life had I been on a train, Gej made that possible !

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
miky:

The funny things that fools would like to think GEJ is the reason for our problems, these same issues have been here... No electricity, rail, bad roads, insecurity, etc etc.. Never in my life had I been on a train, Gej made that possible !
and the annoying things nigerians blame gej for everything but never blame their state governors ,they don't even ask what their local government chairman is doing with its monthly local government allocations. Even when it is glaringly clear that a problem is as a result of their state governors actions ,nigerians will still blame gej .what a bunch of people !

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bashydemy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
jmaine:

APC fans can mumu eh !! Dem swear for una . . . .
Guy shut up its only in PDP Campaign you will see Candidates from Other states come down to campaign ground with there supporters from their various states to populate the Campaign ground and you will see all kind of diffrent posters/Banners of Candidates from other states but of APC you only see the Poster of Candidates from the state they are campaigning only.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by jmaine: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
bashydemy:
[s]Guy shut up its only in PDP Campaign you will see Candidates from Other states come down to campaign ground with there supporters from their various states to populate the Campaign ground and you will see all kind of diffrent posters/Banners of Candidates from other states but of APC you only see the Poster of Candidates from the state they are campaigning only.[/s]

Usual crap from an APC maggot, deploy your brain into good use..

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Geoffis: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ all the way.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
General buhari emerged as heads of states in the year 1983 to 1985.

GDP
1983: 35.45billion USD
1984: 28.5billionUSD
1985: 2.87billionUSD

Total reserves (% of total external debt)

1983: 7.12
1984: 9.41
1985: 10.14

public debt
1983 :$37,951,000.00
1984 :$32,316,000.00
1985 :$449,545,000.00

GNI

1983 :$43,080,310,000
1984 :$32,767,430,000
1985 :$30,361,160,000

I think we should treat these for now, these are the outcome of buhari's disciplinary administration. I am yet to discuss how net profit was reduced in buhari's tenure. Figures should be confirmed
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bashydemy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
jmaine:

Usual crap from an APC maggot, deploy your brain into good use..
Sorry Mr diluded
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by badmus1346(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
I believe that ignoramus fellow will vote 4 APC
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by backtosender: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ in enugu see how relax he is chilling in coal city with his wife cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by backtosender: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hear Jonathan at Enugu rally today!

"How can a person who cannot remember his phone number move Nigeria forward?" GEJ asked, apparently referring to Buhari.
So grand Pa doesn't know his phone number. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii don't blame him, he did not attend any known school coupled with old age.
But this particular speech from Jonathan is tha bomb.
"Is Alex Ekwueme here corrupt?" he asked and recieved a resounding "no", and he went on: "the man who wants to move Nigeria forward jailed Ekwueme for doing nothing. He jailed Jim Nwobodo 301 years. He jailed the performing Sam Mbakwe. Is that the change you want?"
the crowd shout Nooo jona till 2019...

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by melvin0004(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!
childish rants. grow up girl.supporting buhari dat does nt believe in women empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Dankamaru(m): 1:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Mind you! GEJ is campaigning in one of his stronghold!! more so, everyone in his right frame of mind will attest to the fact that the facial expression of almost all the spectators doesn't suggest approval. Likewise! the level of enthusiasm was very low!! I had the opportunity of watching the campaign live on NTA. Certainly! most chaps...were there exclusively for their own share of 21billion naira campaign fund. no more no less!!!
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2015
popcykaylah:

have you ever left naija?and how much is your total revenue in a year as a person?if you don't make up to 10mils a year please don't ever quote me again!
see this one o,how much do you make in a year that you re shouting about.with your kind of reply i think u re not worth to reply.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 4:48am On Jan 10, 2015
YouthsPC0:
For more than 5 decades the business inclined people of the South East of Nigeria had to fly to other regions just to board an international flight,it took a man named Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to correct this unexplainable injustice

Two weeks ago Vice president Namadi Sambo was in Enugu to commission the air-conditioned USB fast DMU trains for the Enugu intercity mass transit! He also commissioned the Enugu aba- Portharcourt firstclass rail service which was in the doldrums for decades

Only a mad man will ask them not to vote for a man that has made it possible for them to travel from Enugu to -PH for just =N= 650

This is a Thank you turnout

Goodluck is the Man for the Job

i'm humble by ur post.God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.