Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 (46952 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

Did you see the crowd at the Stadium in Bayelsa yesterday?! That's the President's State of Origin. If his brothers have declared him incompetent, then who are you to declare him competent?!
Otuoke, his village is not connected to the national grid.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by DWJOBScom(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
The crowd is quite cool

I will wait till he visits the north or middle belt

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
azeezInfo:
Easiest way to make N2,000:
1. Find a PDP secretariat @ ward or state level
2. Ask for the free ride to GEJ campaign venue
3. Alight @ d destination.
4. 2k is yours.

Its 8k now...I refused to collect that money...my vote can never be bought...then wen he gets back to power Nigeria will be go back to 1815 in terms of standard of living and all that shit... #GMB2015 #SAIBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by KwoiZabo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Where is Father Mbaka?

The Prosperity preacher camouflaging as a catholic priest.

Una see as Enugu take pass Lagos? Lagosians were taking pics from TV screen while Enugu dudes were giving us live pictures from the venue and uploading it with their smartfones realtime. Lagos is just overhyped. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by gebest: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
am really enjoying this season, honestly speaking two (2) political party system is the best for nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Franchise21(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dreamer. This is what they call rally not the town hall meetings Buhari has been attending since. The people have spoken. SE4GEJ
U hv spoken and nt d people hv spoken. Speak for urself
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by diepreyefrank: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Jonathan gives allowance to 10,000 youths to be following him about his campaign.don't be surprised that it's thesame set of people that were in Lagos yesterday that you will still find here. There is a report of massive movement of luxurious buses from lagos to the east overnight.so stay there and be deceiving yourself
be responsible...

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
On a Friday morning. If they are employed or well established in their respective businesses, I doubt they will be all here.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Uncletony(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Failbuhari will be massive! grin

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by frankIzuchukwu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
not all de crowd will vote for GEJ
I was dere ... just watin 4 de national cake
but burhari alll de wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Lilaex: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't. Think competence is ur watchword. More like genocide.

LRNZH:
Lagos then Enugu. undecided undecided

GEJ and PDP do not even understand efficiency. Why not stick to the SW since you have started in Lagos already? If na business person dey travel without plan like this ehn, e go pack up.

I'm getting carried away. GEJ will never get the concept of carbon footprint. Burning jet fuel travelling in a zig-zag fashion haphazardly.

GEJ is competing with Shagari for the Best Nigerian President in their own category. Don't ask me what this category is. grin

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano

[size=18pt]THANK YOU.
NO MATTER HOW MASSIVE THE CROWD IN SE ARE, THEY ARE JUST 3 MILLION ELIGIBLE VOTERS.

HMMMMN, NORTH WEST'S PULL 12 MILLION.

IS THIS "CELEBRATE-ABLE"?
[/size]
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Emmahunk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
whoawa:
I cant believe the crowd am seeing here, I swear people truly love GEJ

Most of the people you see in the crowd did not come for GEJ but to know whom they have manipulated the people's mandate to be their flag bearer in the State.
Please take note of the number that will leave when he finally raises the hand of the man they have chosen at Abuja to fly the Party 's flag in the State.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by samplegirl(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
This turnout means that Fr. Mbaka's rants means nothing to the Igbos!

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by 100Cents: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano

Data emanating from APC shows that Goats, Cows and Rams were also registered for voting.

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by slap1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Jonathan gives allowance to 10,000 youths to be following him about his campaign.don't be surprised that it's thesame set of people that were in Lagos yesterday that you will still find here. There is a report of massive movement of luxurious buses from lagos to the east overnight.so stay there and be deceiving yourself
I would appreciate a link to the said report.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
tlops:
I thought NL is a forum where people can share useful information on... why am I banned for sharing the happening in Paris terror attack? I live in Paris and I want people to see how insurgence is dealt with here so we can do the same in Nigeria...
pls help beg MOD to unban me!!!

Please let us fight against all who fight against freedom of PRESS including those on NL!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage

Demand that the MOD allow the minute by minute update of the event!
Guy it was the anti-spam bot who banned you. You've been unbanned.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
tlops:
I thought NL is a forum where people can share useful information on... why am I banned for sharing the happening in Paris terror attack? I live in Paris and I want people to see how insurgence is dealt with here so we can do the same in Nigeria...
pls help beg MOD to unban me!!!

Please let us fight against all who fight against freedom of PRESS including those on NL!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage

Demand that the MOD allow the minute by minute update of the event!
Nigeria has a lot to learn from France on how to counter terrorism. I have been watching live updates on Aljazeera and BBC of how the Police are chasing terrorists even in the cold.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by emestephen595(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
whoawa:
I cant believe the crowd am seeing here, I swear people truly love GEJ

Does the crowd presence mean love? Remember, many ppl are there cos they know some funds will be given to them.

U can gather crowd when you want in Nigeria, as long as the money is available.

U don 4get say billions of naira was raised for GEJ's campaign?

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:

really shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by texalux(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let people continue foolin janatan you will soon know come febuary up Buhari.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by RotrEmmanuel: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
what is Kano

keep deceiving your self.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
YouthsPC0:
For more than 5 decades the business inclined people of the South East of Nigeria had to fly to other regions just to board an international flight,it took a man named Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to correct this unexplainable injustice

Two weeks ago Vice president Namadi Sambo was in Enugu to commission the air-conditioned USB fast DMU trains for the Enugu intercity mass transit! He also commissioned the Enugu aba- Portharcourt firstclass rail service which was in the doldrums for decades

Only a mad man will ask them not to vote for a man that has made it possible for them to travel from Enugu to -PH for just =N= 650

This is a Thank you turnout

Goodluck is the Man for the Job

Thats true,,

In Enugu is all about PDP!

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bashydemy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Haha see mammoth crowd, But INEC said Abia, Anambra and Enugu votes is not upto 3m while Oyo state he more than 2m .. PDP una go hear am we will vote and stay with our votes in South West..

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by xcolanto(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gej and PDP is a formidable force to beat any day and any time! A party loved by the masses, a man loved by the people!

Ride on Sir! The man destined to transform this nation from the decay and ruins of failed leadership from the inception of Nigeria.

Those in hay pee ceee are on a long thing! It's wise to cross over while the grass is green wink

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adoyi81: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
O boy ,this election will be keenly contested ,just by recent happening's, hope that naija will be better for it.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is the ratio of the registered voter of three states in the South East combined with those of Kano State?
Lets assume you are right . Shekerau will deliver Kano for Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by atlwireles: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
otokx:

They love the 2k promised them for sitting down in the sun all day today. At least it will reduce the number of kidnappers and armed robbers in the environment today.

Same thing goes for APC before you accuse me, we are not yet ready for good things in Nigeria.

What am I even saying sef?

ASk APC TO INCREASE THEIR PAYMENT. THEIR ALAMJIRIS MIGHT STOP BOMBING.

10 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by samplegirl(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:

That means less than 1,000,000 per state?

How pathetic you sound!
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by ukemeramat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
u dont nedd a soothsayer to tell u that this phony crowd bought with money sanTANist @work
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by samuelmag: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
We get plenty jobless n hungry people for Naija wey no get better thinz to do with dere tym na to go luk 4 small campaign egunje...God help us!
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by UniqueGem(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
Lagos then Enugu. undecided undecided

GEJ and PDP do not even understand efficiency. Why not stick to the SW since you have started in Lagos already? If na business person dey travel without plan like this ehn, e go pack up.

I'm getting carried away. GEJ will never get the concept of carbon footprint. Burning jet fuel travelling in a zig-zag fashion haphazardly.

GEJ is competing with Shagari for the Best Nigerian President in their own category. Don't ask me what this category is. grin

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword.
wetin concern you if he's travelling zig zag? Na your leg he dey use waka ni? Apc bulldogs everly looking for a reason to hate. BTW: so Mbaka just wasted spit for nothing? chai!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aliyu Sabi’u Muduru Celebrates His 34th Birthday (photos) / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.