Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,142 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 (47019 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Xano(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
emiye:

Stop deceiving yourself, even many of the ibos in Kano don turn Hausa finish grin grin grin
They(Ibos) speak language of where they reside Muslim when in the North, likewise yoruba when in Southwest. They vote who they want. 'You are a funny dude'.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
VOte for progress.

I built schools, they built prisons. grin

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by kiuusm(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Governor Fasola': “I spent about an hour this afternoon listening to the president in my state and, for almost the same period, I saw a very angry president. I saw a president who was recriminating ab‎out people criticising his job performance and was blaming all those who ruled before him, forgetting that he had been on this job for six years.
“And he kept saying that, ‘They say we don’t have a plan’.‎ But for 25 minutes, he did not reveal a plan on power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did not reveal a plan on corruption.

“Now, after six years, without being able to articulate what he is doing and what he will do and he keeps blaming everybody, forgetting that he is the Commander-in-Chief, if the kitchen is too hot, as it is becoming of late, you must get out of the kitchen”.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by ikweremilitant: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano
my friend shut up.just go and die,aso rock is not for cattle rearers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Youngk(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
nonsense !!! Rented crowd ,we the igbos can never be Decieved again.....#igbo4buhari

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by maestroferddi: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
With Patience speech in ethnic Igbo, Buhari might not boast of up to 5,000 votes in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by warrior01: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Never again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
one thing I know and which I am very sure of is .by the time Mr President trains lands in south west states of oyo,ogun,ondo,ekiti,kwara,osun.the crowd that will welcome him will be triple the ones that have been welcoming him in other regions. It is then it will be glaringly clear to all that the yorubas are for pdp ,they are solidly behind Mr President and commander in chief. We love our president. tinubu ,amechi and buhari and take a wet bath and hug a tranformer if they like . Gej and pdp will win overwhelmingly and convincingly in every local govt and state in the south west.

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bumtos(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Are you sure Hypertension no go kill Buhari before May 29th?cheesycheesy:/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by micolaj: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
onatisi:
one thing I know and which I am very sure of is .by the time Mr President trains lands in south west states of oyo,ogun,ondo,ekiti,kwara,osun.the crowd that will welcome him will be triple the ones that have been welcoming him in other regions. It is then it will be glaringly clear to all that the yorubas are for pdp ,they are solidly behind Mr President and commander in chief. We love our president. tinubu ,amechi and buhari and take a wet bath and hug a tranformer if they like . Gej and pdp will win overwhelmingly and convincingly in every local govt and state in the south west.
Go and start COMEDY business.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chai- Gej dey don dey fire o, his any body hearing, he is sending Them APC back to there counselor.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
FIRE FIRE FIRE

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Adiwana: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op,no dey deceive ya sef.i dey Enugu&i can tell you that Enugu people wey dey there no reach 50% of the population in the stadium...with #1000 per person,people from other regions&states are paid to fill in the stadium..
BTW,People wey go village,never return sef

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by warrior01: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mehn! Gej is on fire!!!!! Loving this guy. So articulate and on points

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
bumtos:
Are you sure Hypertension no go kill Buhari before May 29th?cheesycheesy:/
I hear say Fuhari and them apc don switch off there TV.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ don finish Buhari

When Buhari was 30 something years old as a president with functional and effective "brain", what did he do?? What can he do NOW (@73)when he can't even remember his phone number? grin grin grin grin

I haffff die grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Hardtalk: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Live update: With this comment coming from GEJ about Buhari, Buhari has no place in modern day politics. The man has expired....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Hardtalk: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:
GEJ don finish Buhari

When Buhari was 31 something years old as a president with functional and effective "brain", what did he do?? What can he do NOW (@73)when he can't even remember his phone number? grin grin grin grin

I haffff die grin grin

Abeg, I have been laughing since yesterday....This GEJ is on point.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
To All Women, Vote for APC and die in the kitchen and get JAILED JAILED JAILED. GEJ ,PLS small small o.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OLADD: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Youngk:
nonsense !!! Rented crowd ,we the igbos can never be Decieved again.....#igbo4buhari

Fellow compatriots, our amiable and proficient president, Goodluck, son of Otuoke, is currently addressing the mammoth crowd in Enugu. He's tearing apart that Daura man through IBB's takeover speech of 1985. Pls listen attentively. Buhari is in trouble... more to come.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by teufelein(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why is it that black African people cannot rise up in revolution against these kleptomaniac governments bestowed upon them by forces of darkness? The zoo is a typically backward poverty stricken wretched African geo-political contraption of allegedly over 160 million people, why is it that the people that are unfortunate to come from this British colony is so intellectually bereft that they cannot fathom that a very violent and bloody revolution is the only way to restore what is left of their shattered dignity and self worth? Every civilised country in the world went through a violent revolutionary phase so why can't ordinary Africans understand this? A country with no electricity, no housing, no education, chronic poverty and mass unrest yet people cannot rise up against this industrial scale corruption and mockery of common sense. No wonder Africa is in a mess.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by rallymento(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan said this in Enugu " when Buhari was the president of Nigeria he was in his early 30's (the time he could easily memorize car numbers and plate numbers) he couldn't stabilize the economy of the country, Now we all know that he can't even memorize his phone number, how can he stabilize the economy?.......... Jonathan lolzzzzzz! Elenu bi!

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hardtalk:
Live update: With this comment coming from GEJ about Buhari, Buhari has no place in modern day politics. The man has expired....
Guy, ure on point, GEJ is now out to destroy buhari 's image patapata with hs past.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bumtos(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
shegsky:

I hear say Fuhari and them apc don switch off there TV.

Hahahahaha. there are differences between monkey and Gorilla. Jonathan is different to Buhari. Jonathan till 2019 Straight.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ till buhari remembers his PHONE NUMBER- GEJ NO GO KILL ME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:
GEJ don finish Buhari

When Buhari was 30 something years old as a president with functional and effective "brain", what did he do?? What can he do NOW (@73)when he can't even remember his phone number? grin grin grin grin

I haffff die grin grin

My brother, so u Heard that too. GEJ get mouth oo

He took buhari to d cleaners.

Choi, my Love for GEJ waxing strong

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:
GEJ don finish Buhari

I haffff die grin grin

kai ,omo see finishing . Even buhari cows will be shaking their head now in despair at how their master is been destroyed politically.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by warrior01: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
rallymento:
Jonathan said this in Enugu " when Buhari was the president of Nigeria he was in his early 30's (the time he could easily memorize car numbers and plate numbers) he couldn't stabilize the economy of the country, Now we all know that he can't even memorize his phone number, how can he stabilize the economy?.......... Jonathan lolzzzzzz! Elenu bi!

O boy! Gej really finished the senile Buhari
#buhariwhatzurfonenumber
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ lenu bi PONPONPONPONPON,

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Alezy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Lmfao
lwkmdh....who be this guy??
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OLADD: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
shegsky:
FIRE FIRE FIRE

Yes, our Daura man was thoroughly "fired". He will surely have hypertensive sleep tonight. The Enugu rally has come to a fruitful end. God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless those who wish Nigeria well. Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
onatisi:
kai ,omo see finishing . Even buhari cows will be shaking their head now is despair at how the master is been destroyed politically.

Hahaha

When I saw buhari picture looking at i-pad, I was like wtf is this archaic man doing with a gadget He doesn't know How to operate.

Lol, GEJ said buhari can't recall his phone number, lwkmd grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.