Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 (46955 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by win1234: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is the ratio of the registered voter of three states in the South East combined with those of Kano State?

pls do u mind telling me how many of ur registered voters in kano r from se??

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by acadollar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
All this small small boys paid one, one thousand to be campaigning on nairaland free without paying Seun, hmmm
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Chigold101(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano
it is not block vote that wins dear it is persentage... If GEJ wins in 24states he has won. U better know that friend...

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bgates: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
whoawa:
I cant believe the crowd am seeing here, I swear people truly love GEJ
love for the president

love for Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brother, you are there...
Triple tuale for this thought!

YouthsPC0:
For more than 5 decades the business inclined people of the South East of Nigeria had to fly to other regions just to board an international flight,it took a man named Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to correct this unexplainable injustice

Two weeks ago Vice president Namadi Sambo was in Enugu to commission the air-conditioned USB fast DMU trains for the Enugu intercity mass transit! He also commissioned the Enugu aba- Portharcourt firstclass rail service which was in the doldrums for decades

Only a mad man will ask them not to vote for a man that has made it possible for them to travel from Enugu to -PH for just =N= 650

This is a Thank you turnout

Goodluck is the Man for the Job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Enugu people should emulate us, the people of Lagos, buhari is finished here in Lagos already grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by emestephen595(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

Double standards

When they gather for Buhari, he is the beloved people's general but when they gather for gej, they are bought.

Keep living in illusion

Didn't I state the obvious?
It needs not be argued, it's just the truth. I'm actually supporting Buhari. But we all know he isn't putting any coin in coin in people's palm to draw attention. He has been to the state of where I'm based. But you and I know that the errand boys of GEJ won't do that. Some millions have been budgeted for the purpose.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkiebully:

I swear with my life, apc is wasting time in Abia, thats d home of igbo business men, that live apga and pdp so much. Either of these two parties will win, nothing for buhari

thats not my concern, the people there will decide. all am saying is that what kind person associates with ochendo.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Izz9111: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ the man and solution for Nigerian problems. True democrat not people that truncated democracy and are now seeing them self as democrats. Too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Champele(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Splashme:
Hahahaha . . . APC are learners.

It's not about noise making, lies and childish propaganda
When the chips are down, we will separate the shaft from the wheat
dont mind them,after importing and employing foreigners to manipulate our views and choices through social media,is that how they are going to create jobs.question for osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by slikcipher(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
otokx:

They love the 2k promised them for sitting down in the sun all day today. At least it will reduce the number of kidnappers and armed robbers in the environment today.

Same thing goes for APC before you accuse me, we are not yet ready for good things in Nigeria.

What am I even saying sef?

Ode... you think we are as cheap as u and your kin?
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

which North and West? The west has a very negligible population when you remove Lagos, and igbos constitute over 40% of Lagos population so keep deceiving yourself. Like I said before GEJ will sweep SS/SE alone while they share the votes in other regions.

just shut up with the 40% nonsense. who you think you are deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by ahbey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJtill2019...Gender friendly, transformation leader, with him the future of us the youth is bright....APC how market na.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

odimma Kano is a PDP state. Kwankwaso won with PDP ticket. Shekarau will deliver Kano with federal might. watch
Katsina State was still under the control of PDP during the 2011 election when Buhari got over 70% votes there for CPC.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
slikcipher:

you sound pained
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by slikcipher(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Jonathan gives allowance to 10,000 youths to be following him about his campaign.don't be surprised that it's thesame set of people that were in Lagos yesterday that you will still find here. There is a report of massive movement of luxurious buses from lagos to the east overnight.so stay there and be deceiving yourself

Na this kind story APC like....We are not like you people oh.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Champele(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Where is Father Mbaka?

The Prosperity preacher camouflaging as a catholic priest.

Una see as Enugu take pass Lagos? Lagosians were taking pics from TV screen while Enugu dudes were giving us live pictures from the venue and uploading it with their smartfones realtime. Lagos is just overhyped. undecided
my dear if you want to see mbaka go to abia state,he went there to supply his goods,aqua rapha pure water(spiritual healing water from god).it is sold at 10naira the yoghout 100naira each,but...if you attend APC rally you can get it for free.dia ris god o'

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by tolababa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
The Southeast people dey always make me laugh instead of them to obtain their PVC and vote for their prefer candidate they refuse

Total Southeast voters with PVC is less than that of Kano state

Sai Buhari
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by otokx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
slikcipher:

Silence is the best answer they give to people like you.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by ahbey(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol....donate and be a fool.....lol.....funny

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by popcykaylah(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
as far as I'm concerned ...I want gej to win again..though I want a change .but I want him to show us more of that cluelessness and looting ..atleast we still dey buy fuel for 97,naira and a dollar to naira is $1 - N193...instead of people arguing let's vote him in and let's see the end of Nigeria ...some people here been shouting gej is doing well...I don't blame them either ...most of these people don't leave the four walls of this country ...they have never left Nigeria to see the world .the best they have experienced is through CNN and movies ..if you must know ..Nigerians are suffering in terms of everything !..you have never been on an airplane cos you can't afford ?you can't travel for holidays cos you don't have money?and you think everything is fine ?you can't eat once a while in a 5star restaurant? and you feel you dey chop life visiting KFC?I pity all of us..I pity our kids ..

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
emestephen595:

Didn't I state the obvious?
It needs not be argued, it's just the truth. I'm actually supporting Buhari. But we all know he isn't putting any coin in coin in people's palm to draw attention. He has been to the state of where I'm based. But you and I know that the errand boys of GEJ won't do that. Some millions have been budgeted for the purpose.

If you believe that the crowd you saw in river States just came to show their love for the general and that Amaechi didn't drop cash for mobilization, then you can believe anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by micolaj: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
popcykaylah:

are these all the people living in Enugu?that stadium can't be more than 50,000 capacity and I'm sure Enugu will have more people than 50k...why not let's wait and see the end!
according to NTA-the total crowd gathering there is about 30,000, while the stadium capacity is 25,000.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OLADD: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
adaybayor:

why are you deceiving yourself, so suddenly Tinubu is setting up buhari to lose. havent you been seeing all the APC governors on GMB's campaign train or you want to tell me that is part of the set up. and to even hear that you rate Atiku higher Buhari shows your hypocrisy, you want an easy match for your pay master.

But I am just wondering, we have not been seeing Tinubu in APC's first three campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by IBROHIM: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for
$252M?
Are You Aware?
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
donated a whopping N2Billion to President
Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th
December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just after 2
days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye Bank
Plc chairman, has approved
increase in tariff of PHCN?
Its unfortunate that people who supports Jonathan
misrule to continue thinks they are doing Buhari
harm. The only harm being done is to themselves
and every other Nigerian.
By 2019, our country would have been completely
sold to the highest bidder and nothing will be left
for us honest and hard-working Nigerians.
If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at least
look at his Vice, he is a Pastor.
If you hate Buhari because he doesn't have a
"Primary Six certificate", as some are claiming,
look at his Vice, he is a Professor of Law.
If you fear that as a former military leader, Buhari
may have the tendency of not upholding the rule of
law, then look at his Vice, he is a distinguished
Lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Even if you think Buhari has nothing to offer, he
cannot be as hopeless corrupt and harmful to
Nigerians as Jonathan's Government.
You have no reason to allow this corrupt
administration to continue till 2019 when you can
booth them out now. Spread the news tell others

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Dereformer(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano

There are more Igbos in the north than Hausas and Fulanis in the east.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
popcykaylah:
as far as I'm concerned ...I want gej to win again..though I want a change .but I want him to show us more of that cluelessness and looting ..atleast we still dey buy fuel for 97,naira and a dollar to naira is $1 - N193...instead of people arguing let's vote him in and let's see the end of Nigeria ...some people here been shouting gej is doing well...I don't blame them either ...most of these people don't leave the four walls of this country ...they have never left Nigeria to see the world .the best they have experienced is through CNN and movies ..if you must know ..Nigerians are suffering in terms of everything !..you have never been on an airplane cos you can't afford ?you can't travel for holidays cos you don't have money?and you think everything is fine ?you can't eat once a while in a 5star restaurant? and you feel you dey chop life visiting KFC?I pity all of us..I pity our kids ..
All dis talk na shout jare,just go vote ur buhari mak we vote our jonah.D day is feb 14th,we go see wu go win

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
adaybayor:

just shut up with the 40% nonsense. who you think you are deceiving?
40% is being modest. APC said its over 45%. Educate yourself. I deal only on facts.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379688/lagos-safe-igbos-joe-igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by popcykaylah(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
micolaj:
according to NTA-the total crowd gathering there is about 30,000, while the stadium capacity is 25,000.
then let's ask ourselves ..?whats the population of Enugu compare to what we have here and besides ...NTA been lying since the devil messed up in heaven ...I don't watch that station..
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by brutef0rce101: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
customized13:
Enugu people should emulate us, the people of Lagos, buhari is finished here in Lagos already grin
[/s]

Finished with your useless 1 vote? Ahahaha. See this ote talking of Lagos. I laugh o

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by brutef0rce101: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

40% is being modest. APC said its over 45%. Educate yourself. I deal only on facts.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379688/lagos-safe-igbos-joe-igbokwe

Stop lying, Yeeboes are 90% of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by eobasi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
power is power ma frd....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.