Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 (46947 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
lexyclasy:
And within your wildest imagination you thought only Kano indigene that make up that figure if you dont know before know it now that SE are everywhere if you doubt me go to place call SABON GARI, BOMPAI, SHARADA,TARUNI....even in LAGOS you are blabing igbos are LAGOS bush man....GEJ will win Hands down those almajiri boys will produce void votes over there LMAO

SOUTH EAST PEOPLE MAKES 50% OF THE POPULATION OF ANYWHERE THEY FOUND THEMSELVES.

I KNEW THIS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:
Those guys should keep encouraging GEJ wrongly. It would soon dawn on him that he's leaving Aso Rock. BTW, where is Enugu situated?! Southeast or Northwest?! Who controls that Region?! Whose stronghold is that?! Anyway, we know they wanna go get their share of the N21b!
I think you should give up already on the mind game even if it makes you feel good to say what your heart does not believe.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by warrior01: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls you guys should not let all these APC e-cockroaches derail this wonderful thread. You know, that's the way they operate. Next they will open a thread telling you the whole SE votes doesn't count.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
onatisi:
why drop a formidable candidate like atiku for a 72 years old retired soldier like buhari ,if it wasn't a setup? Buhari was setup to lose.I have been telling ppl this all along that even tinubu and amaechi knows that buhari will lose. tinubu and sw apc will not pump money into buhari campaign,even they themselves have an herculean task in retaining their sw states. Buhari is on his own .

why are you deceiving yourself, so suddenly Tinubu is setting up buhari to lose. havent you been seeing all the APC governors on GMB's campaign train or you want to tell me that is part of the set up. and to even hear that you rate Atiku higher Buhari shows your hypocrisy, you want an easy match for your pay master.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bobo65(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
frustratedman:

Sai Buhari cool

Buhari looks epileptic

Mke una let this old man rest na

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

SOUTH EAST PEOPLE MAKES 50% OF THE POPULATION OF ANYWHERE THEY FOUND THEMSELVES.

lol...more like 90 percent, let him keep fooling himself

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by emiye(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
onatisi:
why drop a formidable candidate like atiku for a 72 years old retired soldier like buhari ,if it wasn't a setup? Buhari was setup to lose.I have been telling ppl this all along that even tinubu and amaechi knows that buhari will lose. tinubu and sw apc will not pump money into buhari campaign,even they themselves have an herculean task in retaining their sw states. Buhari is on his own .

Atiku ke? GEJ would have been laughing hysterically by now.

Any APC presidential candidate that had a PDP lineage will be shot down cheaply with a catapult, like a bird .

Borrowing cynthia's line, "Atiku's kuku asss would have been punched so hard with a fist full of rings by PDP" grin grin.

All these PDP supporters wanting easy candidate sef, you are like a student wanting a cheap exam.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by bobo65(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

U r on point bro
There is no place in d world u wont c an igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
whoawa:
I cant believe the crowd am seeing here, I swear people truly love GEJ

I swear d crowd is insane...

I've bn tryin to leave here for more than an hr now & thr is no way it seems possible...

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
PDP... ..... .. FOWARD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by rozayx5(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
gej till 2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by jmaine: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akpabio dey word die . . . . Dude is ready . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Sunbellar: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

Did you see the crowd at the Stadium in Bayelsa yesterday?! That's the President's State of Origin. If his brothers have declared him incompetent, then who are you to declare him competent?!
No, they just came enmass to see the old feeble fanatic called Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by jammani(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Jonathan gives allowance to 10,000 youths to be following him about his campaign.don't be surprised that it's thesame set of people that were in Lagos yesterday that you will still find here. There is a report of massive movement of luxurious buses from lagos to the east overnight.so stay there and be deceiving yourself

Hahahaha, you don't mean it. Them dey snap with already fotoshoped camera, the tin con multiply like chinese war film

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is a CRAZY, INTIMIDATING AND CHARGED CROWD! OMG!

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by BlazeCBK(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan all the way...the last time I looked, I couldn't see those haters hating on u.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ochendo Just hit d nail on the coffin of buhari. The man that sent ekwueme, ojukwu, nwobodo, Sam mbakwe to jail. Buhari is finished grin

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Carmal90(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The same Shekarau that lost the over 40 LGAs in Kano State to APC? Come again.
ah ah ah u are a learner,local govt election is won by incumbent,even the one pdp won in lagos state,tinubu and fashola deny them

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by adaybayor(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkiebully:
Ochendo Just hit d nail on the coffin of buhari. The man that sent ekwueme, Philip, nwobodo, Sam mbakwe to jail. Buhari is finished grin

you mean that i.di.ot from Abia, am sure he is not aware of the happenings back in his state

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by funkiebully: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
adaybayor:

you mean that i.di.ot from Abia, am sure he is not aware of the happenings back in his state

I swear with my life, apc is wasting time in Abia, thats d home of igbo business men, that live apga and pdp so much. Either of these two parties will win, nothing for buhari

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carmal90:
ah ah ah u are a learner,local govt election is won by incumbent,even the one pdp won in lagos state,tinubu and fashola deny them
I thought PDP was bragging that Shekarau would win the LGAs for them. Hahahaha.
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Champele(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Where is manager/director fr mbaka,lol.did he went to Abia to supply hugourt koo aqua rapha.haha

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
shamecurls:

Let be constructive and real. The South-East is not a decider in 2015 election. The North and West is enough to oust GEJ from Power. Its a constant. The unity between the North and West presently is unbreakable and has rendered the South-East dormant.
which North and West? The west has a very negligible population when you remove Lagos, and igbos constitute over 40% of Lagos population so keep deceiving yourself. Like I said before GEJ will sweep SS/SE alone while they share the votes in other regions.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OLADD: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I love jonathan! When he comes to BENUE, we will give him 2million votes. He don't even need to campaign in benue. Death to buhari.

Hmmm A high chief and son of the soil has spoken. However, Buhari will not die but live to see GEJ rule him till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by popcykaylah(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
YouthsPC0:
For more than 5 decades the business inclined people of the South East of Nigeria had to fly to other regions just to board an international flight,it took a man named Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to correct this unexplainable injustice

Two weeks ago Vice president Namadi Sambo was in Enugu to commission the air-conditioned USB fast DMU trains for the Enugu intercity mass transit! He also commissioned the Enugu aba- Portharcourt firstclass rail service which was in the doldrums for decades

Only a mad man will ask them not to vote for a man that has made it possible for them to travel from Enugu to -PH for just =N= 650

This is a Thank you turnout

Goodluck is the Man for the Job

Mr man when you don't look beyond the walls you definitely won't know what's going on out there...that train is worse than Kenya's trains...we are being scammed all in the name of development... outdated things are being brought here ...since naija na dumping ground and most of us don't leave this country
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by OLADD: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=29638761][/quote]
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I thought PDP was bragging that Shekarau would win the LGAs for them. Hahahaha.
odimma Kano is a PDP state. Kwankwaso won with PDP ticket. Shekarau will deliver Kano with federal might. watch

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by rigarmortis: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
Lagos then Enugu. undecided undecided

GEJ and PDP do not even understand efficiency. Why not stick to the SW since you have started in Lagos already? If na business person dey travel without plan like this ehn, e go pack up.

I'm getting carried away. GEJ will never get the concept of carbon footprint. Burning jet fuel travelling in a zig-zag fashion haphazardly.

GEJ is competing with Shagari for the Best Nigerian President in their own category. Don't ask me what this category is. grin

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword.

if he takes a flight from lagos, which other airport will he land in the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Champele(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kakpos:
data from inec show that Enugu, abia, anambra and ebonyi total register voters are 3million which is not up to kano
my dear,are you working with INEC,or have you had it clone?just a question
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by maestroferddi: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

childish rants. grin grin
LOL.

Tell me abeg LASAA don tire to dey remove posters?
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Reading....... cheesy
Re: Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 by popcykaylah(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hahahaha, we will know after Feb 14th. When I told people Buhari wont get 1% vote in SE, they thought it was a joke
are these all the people living in Enugu?that stadium can't be more than 50,000 capacity and I'm sure Enugu will have more people than 50k...why not let's wait and see the end!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.