Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock (662 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I believe Jonathan will win the 2015 presidential election but after that... Buhari may not be field as the presidential candidate.. they may choose The Best man for the Job .. BRF while Oshiomole will be the vice.. I strongly believe ... Apc will win in 2019.
Re: Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by alabiyemmy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Una eye don dey clear?

1 Like

Re: Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by midolian(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
oluface:
I believe Jonathan will win the 2015 presidential election but after that... Buhari may not be field as the presidential candidate.. they may choose The Best man for the Job .. BRF while Oshiomole will be the vice.. I strongly believe ... Apc will win in 2019.
on the contrary, I strongly believe APC has taken over n no amount of rigging can stop dem ds tym. Buh let time tell
Re: Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Their eyes go soon clear finish

1 Like

Re: Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by Tenim47(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
i dnt c any crime iv dey shoot u.
.GMB til 2022
Re: Joanthan May Win 2015 Election Then That May Be The Final For Pdp In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tenim47:
i dnt c any crime iv dey shoot u.
.GMB til 2022
I love GMB more than you do but i must say the truth.. I wish GMB will be the next president but it can only be achieve by the Grace of Almighty Allah.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Releases Names Of Candidates For 2015 Presidential Election / Pdp Supporters, Please Prove Me Wrong. / Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Buhari, Declare 3 Days Of Free Sex If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.