Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! (5312 Views)

Dame Jonathan: 5 Times Ex-first Lady Tried To Warn Us About Buhari's Change / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
meet ; Hajia Bola Shagaya would be 55 years old on the 10th of October. She was born in the year 1959. She attended Queens School in Ilorin, Kwara state from where she hails.

The Socialite did her tertiary education at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria and in a reputable University in California, where she studied economics and accountancy. Bola also attended Harvard Business School and a number of local and international seminars, including workshops.
Read more :http://www.nationalswitchng.com/hajia-bola-shagaya-mon/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Crocz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I know this woman..rich? Yes..but she aint gat no 5bn to donate to nobody undecided

She's the best they could find?...bunch of clueless du muse in Jona's quarter, I'd do a better job in laundering

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Oluwatosean(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
5 billion wat? Sorry to say oo buh she no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:
hmm

Issokay

lol Nigerians get money!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by hazyfm1: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]KIRIKIRI IS AWAITING HER[/size]

WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE FROM HER STATE CAN'T AFFORD 2 SQUARE MEAL

CHANGE IS ON THE WAY

HOW LONG WILL THE POOR CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN A LAND OF PLENTY

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by fijiano202(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice ...Naija bet if Jonah win NA 500billion....owo Baba ijebu dapada
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by vanndubi: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
@OP, you didn't introduce her well

She started her career with the audit department of the Central Bank of Nigeria before venturing into commercial activities in 1983. Her business experience started with the importation and distribution of photographic materials and she introduced the Konica brand of photographic materials into the Nigerian market and West Africa soon after being said to have dealings with running a drug cartel.

Hajia Bola Shagaya is also the managing director of Practoil Limited,[5] one of the largest importers and distributors of base oil in Nigeria, serving local lubricant blending plants. Her businesses also includes huge investment in real estate, spanning across major cities in the country with over three hundred employees.

She is currently on the board of Unity Bank (Nigeria) Plc[6] (formerly Intercity Bank) and has been for over eight years. She is also a member of the recently inaugurated Nepad Business Group – Nigeria. Hajia Bola Shagaya is a patron of the Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria, (FADAN), and a fashion and art enthusiast who supports and encourages the fashion and art industry. She also loves sports, especially polo. On the 22nd of July 2010, she was awarded by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR), the title of Member of the Order of the Niger (MON).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Shagaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by BMZK: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
She has beauty, brain and wealth. Even her enemies know she is blessed. Respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Crocz(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
agalamanyi:

lol Nigerians get money!

Yeah...she's damn rich but she can't donate 5bn to that course

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by 9inches(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
She needs serious manicure asap!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by knightsTempler: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
She knows what she is doing, GEJ might reward her with an oil block. Presently the northern oligarchs are in charge of the oil blocks and GEJ will probably not renew a lot of their license when it expired come 2016. All the more reason certain people who believes they own Nigeria want GEJ out by any means possible.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by jahbiz: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
I believe that huge money can

alleviate poverty in her state to

a great extent.

She prefers to invest it where she

will get triple returns though.

Good biz sense.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by ORACLE1975(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
am coming!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

lol Oil licensing expires this year! if GEJ wins which he will most likely win, its ensures interest is protected
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
She knows what she is doing, GEJ might reward her with an oil block. Presently the northern oligarchs are in charge of the oil blocks and GEJ will probably not renew a lot of their license when it expired come 2016. All the more reason certain people who believes they own Nigeria want GEJ out by any means possible.
lol she has oil blocks,na more she want
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Lumyboi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

Y nt? No dull urself. All Dez pple nt giving cos they r nice. Na cos they want smtin in return. Mayb na her Jonah go buy private jet give next. I pray e no win election tho
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Where dem keep this money, Abeg...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by oduastates: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:
I know this woman..rich? Yes..but she aint gat no 5bn to donate to nobody undecided

She's the best they could find?...bunch of clueless du muse in Jona's quarter, I'd do a better job in laundering

Then you do not know her.
This woman and her husband were already multi billionaires from patronage ,as far back as the late 80s
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by oduastates: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
agalamanyi:

lol she has oil blocks,na more she want

Dem no sabi.
One of the lesser known dollar billionaires in the country.
Mostly derived from patronage
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by escobar07(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
She is Jonathan's wife close buddy.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Crocz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
oduastates:

Then you do not know her.
This woman and her husband were already multi billionaires from patronage ,as far back as the late 80s

Lolz...I know what I'm saying dude, I know her lineage and history and everything...trust me!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by kentochi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
The difference between us is one latter word.
Which is T.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Adminisher: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

She has more than N5billion. The woman you see has been the friend of every first lady since Maryam Babangida, to Mariyam Abacha, Turai Yaradua, Obasanjo' s wife and now she is best friend to Mama Peace. She can even donate N20billion even if that money was coming from the handbag of Mama Peace herself and she wants to cover it up.
Anyway the point is this woman you see is a ''professional friend" of first ladies. That is her core business and she can raise any money

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:

She has more than N5billion. The woman you see has been the friend of every first lady since Maryam Babangida, to Mariyam Abacha, Turai Yaradua, Obasanjo' s wife and now she is best friend to Mama Peace. She can even donate N20billion even if that money was coming from the handbag of Mama Peace herself and she wants to cover it up.
Anyway the point is this woman you see is a ''professional friend" of first ladies. That is her core business and she can raise any money

on point ! her gulf stream jet na be 11b
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by laurel03(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
5 billion naira? Odikwa serious... Na investment thinz sha
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Otedola donated N10 billion PDP Secretariat.. no wonder fuel subsidy probe could not find anything on him.. this Woman is investing in the future of her business.. she hot too wink
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by priscaoge(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2015

Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by tdayof(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Money miss road
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
She looks like she's in her 30's,money is damn good
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bros why u dey give us lie for here, Am from kwara state. My Dad is even a PDP candidate for a popular post whch i won't disclose and a very close associate of this woman. She never donated such amount it is just a political propaganda
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by jingh(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
continuing lying to us.
simple arithmetic
I give you some of my loot to donate for me so people wount know am a thief.

buhari for president
Re: Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! by mtprofessor5(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters / UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out / Inec Releases Hotlines For Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.