Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (36876 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by 2scorehigh(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
But what if his NEPA bill is with the Military Board too?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by boma95(f): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Popular ex-nigerian footballer,Victor Ikpeba twitted of he's support for GMB saying he'll vote for him come rain come shine even if he presents Nepal bill as his certificate

btw u re cute tho tongue
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Bishop4bella(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
menesheh:
Vote semi illiterate like you

Mumu

Still he ain't gat any

You just acted like one because iterate like you should not abuse on cheap twit
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
1kobo
sorry I don't do cheap sale, the plot I want to sell to you is very Good for farming...,wink
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Mcowubaba: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jostico:
if i may ask,wati you win or achieve as a footballer? undecided
nt dat i support his statement..but he achieved alot during his Time..including= African footballer of the year..
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by aviazuva: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari rescued Nigeria from Shegu Shagari.

We are in worse condition now than Shagari"s time, and Buhari is out again in a different way!!!

I will keep my WATCH.

AVIANAZU

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by secretcode01: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Texykool:

You are a fool

No offence grin
Big one

No offence grin
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by LagosBoi2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
I for Ikpeba

I for ''interested'', I guess you are interested, he pain me say na Anambra you dey, If na Lag i for like serve you hot
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ogene007: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Popular ex-nigerian footballer,Victor Ikpeba twitted of he's support for GMB saying he'll vote for him come rain come shine even if he presents Nepal bill as his certificate
Ikpeba has just one vote, we are not bothered. GEJ till 2019.

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by fizho: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Next month is FEBUHARI....We can make it happen...
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by HONNESSTY(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
appini:
Ikpeba does not deserve to be a member of a society of men and women.

ur father, ur mother, ur miserable and dejected family including ur fuckin self does not deserve to be a member of a society of human being. U all belong to ape family.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Riclord001(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
appini:

y?
if he doesn't, u and i don't
#pdpmentality
#saiBuhari
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by 1metre: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
why are people still clamoring over Buhari's certificate? are we so dumb that we forgot that he was one time a president without the same certificate people are demanding...are we considering positive change and development or the paper qualifications of who will rule us....please let us find sth else doing and forget Former \president \buhari.

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by greggng: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Anyone asking for buharis certificate should ve his head examined. What happened to investigative journalism? Let such people visit the military or buharis former high sch to dig that out. Afterall we ve not seen gejs own. Inec is a board who has right to ask such question. Since buhar has convinced them on that issue, some insane people here should shout up. Afterall phd holder has nothing to show for

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by teadrake(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
menesheh:
Vote semi illiterate like you

Mumu

Still he ain't gat any
Seems you studied Mumulogy at school?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Texykool: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
secretcode01:
Big one

No offence grin

No mind the guy grin

No offence grin
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by bankylan: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
May God give his family the beatitude to bear the loss....what a display of mental degradation!

.......comments like ikpebas will make you revisit evolution theory!

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by yorke1: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
pweetixandy:
See what jonathan's timidity has caused.. I AM nigerians are just tired,that's the sad truth,he made ME us tired.

I won't be nice enough next time to correct you. I will wire you slap next time.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by obynoses(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why won't u vote a colleague of urs. "Men of unclear qualifications". Don't let us unveil ur history,Ikpeba

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bridgetown:

He couldn't speak simple and correct English when he was invited in super sport commentary.
Of all the ex-super eagles stars Ikpeba is arguably the best in spoken English. Whenever I watch him, I do so not just because of his sports' analytic skills but his use of English.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by drey076(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Victor ikpeba is not a compromised nigerian

Vote wisely

Buhari all the way
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by heroarams(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Victor Ikpeba and the 40 gbagauns grin grin

Hin better go sleep, does he think 2015 is like 'Let's play' show. Nigga no chill at all

Nepa bill ko, I.B.E.D.C slip ni
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Louislewis: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=24pt]Why wouldn't you vote for him when you used Water Utility Bill falsified your age for football club age. Birds of the same feather...[/size]

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by falconxxx11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
appini:

and I want to ask you idiot, where will he member if not woman and man? slowpoke!!!! please for God sake I want my statements in full OK!
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by appini: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Texykool:

You are a fool

No offence grin

People like you makes Buhari not to present the minimum requirements needed to contest for presidency in Nigeria

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by adonis110: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buh seriously, what have yu benefitd frm ds administration, directly or indirectly, What hapund 2 the VP's cert ? Does he have 1?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
Dear Victor Ikpeba, there is nothing like NEPA anymore, you are still living in the past, you are still living in the days of NEPA. You are still living in the days of Coup, overthrow of Shagari, House arrest of Shagari, Kiri-kiri imprisonment of Alex Ekweme, the days that Umari Dikko was drugged, boxed in a crate and kidnapped in a broad day light, Victor you are living in the days that WAI brigade went sent to cain our fathers and grandfathers. Ikpeba, you are a yesterday's man, just like your leader, Buhari who has metamorphosed from Khaki, to leather.

The greatest news of Valentine this year is, that BUHARI SHALL CRY AGAIN.

BuhariTears Handkerchief, branded by yours truly, is going on sale from February 14th.
Until they start giving us light they are still NEPA.

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Coolcash1: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
appini:

Another PDP dog...NA bad belle go kill you

Comot for road joor...GMB all the way
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by HONNESSTY(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:

I pity Professor Osibanjo. sad The highly learned guru assisting a certificate - less coupist.

Shame to PhD holders Behold, the short but confused man has brought shame upon you all.

Meanwhile, Ikpeba has no academic records anywhere (not even on facebook). A well schooled personality will never spill this degrading words. It is normal for a semi - illiterate to support his or her fellow smiley
i dnt knw hw most poor wretched people lik u tink. Hw on earth will sum1 lik GMB be without cert? U knw wat, u r a brainwashed poor dirty fool. Ezi
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by dre11(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
Mumu..Nepa bill isn't WAEC...Buhari show us your WAEC.

The certificate issue is a stale news
Tell us something new

Just like the PhD man that have added nothing but clueless

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by listenersky: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
I created this same topic in the morning and it didn't make the front page. What kind of weed did the mods smoke today?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Edusouls(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
yes victor the prince of monaco i feel you reasoning well, our president with p.h.d we don as im keep nigeria face like p.h.d. That's why you are an exposed and sucessful man victor, here in nigeria many people are educated illiterates they base their whole lives in certificates but when you want them to show you what they have upstairs,you see that they are just empty headed just bragging and making noise..i dey with you ikpeba the prince, sai buharia for change,sai for the better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem / Ganduje & Dangote Inspect Kano Skill Acquisition Centre (Pics)