Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71703 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Abagworo(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If Nyesom Wike becomes Gov. Of R/State, Igbo people una name na sorry..

You will know some people detest the word Igbo.

They dont know but you are taking things too far. I will vote Dakuku because it is unjust for Ikwerre to continue ruling Rivers State which consists of more than 15 distinct ethnic groups.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2015
maum:

Say anything about Igbos mate, and you may be right. But they definitely are not self-attaching.
Under-acheivers you say, you may be right. Bit then, glad you know this, glad you all admit that policies were created to ensure this many years ago, and now you're happy with the result

Nah.

Igbos should be self-aware..They are a major tribe and should ensure they are united..Their political destiny can be achieved as one united front.

Igbos should rally theselves first, and be seen as united with political purpose before they decide to include any subgroups into their mix.

Please help pass the message.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Aldrickay: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

wike must be governor insha Allah. bring it on. see this one from underachieving minority tribe of less than 3 million people threatening a tribe of over 45 million advanced tribe. wonders shall never end

That is Niger delta blood for you. We dnt care abt ur population, even if we are 1,000 we dnt care, we shall shed blood wen is ryt to shed. No matter ur population,civilization, we shall fight nd protect our land for our children children.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Donmarrius: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Aldrickay:

That is Niger delta blood for you. We dnt care abt ur population, even if we are 1,000 we dnt care, we shall shed blood wen is ryt to shed. No matter ur population,civilization, we shall fight nd protect our land for our children children.
[/s]
Shutt the a**-hole you called mouth
In that your little brain,you think the word Niger Delta=Southsouth.
Mtchww!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by VirginFinder: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aldrickay:

WHO ARE THE NIGER DELTA, PLEASE LET US KNOW THE TRIBES IN JIGER DELTA AND TE POPULATION OF THOSE THAT WILL SHED THEIR BLOOD.

TONY
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=HopeAtHand post=29778347]

Nah.

Igbos should be self-aware..They are a major tribe and should ensure they are united..Their political destiny can be achieved as one united front.

Igbos should rally theselves first, and be seen as united with political purpose before they decide to include any subgroups into their mix.

Please help pass the message.[/quote

NOTED...WE DONT NEED SUB GROUPS WITH CONFUSED MENTALITY AND LIKES OF HopeAtHand

THEY ARE DISGRACE
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by talktimi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
I have treated all these in two specific thread... You can go there and argue with yourself. Talktimi, an Ijaw happens to be my brother, he had his own version of Boro's killer. News go to some Ijaw towns that the army under Adekunle had arranged to kill Boro because Adekunle was envious. Some young people bought this (I am sure including Talktimi), However, the Ijaw Soldiers that were in Okrika when boro was ambushed and killed opined that it was running away Biafran bastards. So basically there were two views...

According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all."

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1902173/tribute-general-adekunle-great-hero , I can't discuss Boro with you but will be glad discussing him with fellow Izon. enjoy
lets get one thing clear here. I clearly stated that gen Yakubu Gowon ordered for the killing of Isaac Boro and not some petty story about Adekunle's envy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
talktimi:
lets get one thing clear here. I clearly stated that gen Yakubu Gowon ordered for the killing of Isaac Boro and not some petty story about Adekunle's envy.
Thanks talktimi...nwanne gi si Wakirike vu barcanista just dey lie to us here since.i nO saboi wetin em go get from tO dey lie about igbos undecided
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ZUBY77(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu must be zubby...the running man ...i know the way yu write yur words and the way yu do put them...
Anyway wecom to politics section...
But hope yu re done wit ur storylines..

Back to the topic...
As yu can see we ve jus one ant saying he s not igbo,but not all the whole of ikwerres,
so i guess the ant/mosquitoe biting pple here,
shuld be ignore or be fleet out...

That was not me. I post on Politics section with Zuby77.. I dont know who he or she is.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
ZUBY77:

That was not me. I post on Politics section with Zuby77.. I dont know who he or she is.
oh sorry i really tot you re the one cos the guy answer yur title name..
Ozoigbondu..

Ok no pros...stay cool bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.