Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71706 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eziachi:
The part of Igboland called Ikwerre. The rest being Ngwa, Orsu, Ijejebee, Wawa, Owerre, Ogboo, Igboland Ariam etc . Learn your history.
What history are you talking about, when it suits their course they'll tell u they re Igbo when it doesn't they become Ikwerre ethnic nationality, the joke is on you not me cos the history u re talking about, you don't know it.

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
warrior01:

I didn't hear him say he is related to Igbos; He said he, Rotimi Amaechi, the Driver General of APC is Igbo. Pls, note for future references.

In a African gathering of political interest A Ghanian can claim to be a Nigerian ahead of a South African based on our similar Pidgin language. He can go ahead and speak Pidgin which a South African cant. It does not literally mean he is a Nigerian but the message has been passed.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ikweremilitant: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
sadWe all knw he use Azikwe name to swindle igbo peeps.This time around,we'll right the wrong.Jona scamming Nig since 2010 sad
was it nt the same amechi that was denaying the igbos last year?was he nt d one teling people that gej is suporting the biafrans.hypocrisy is worst than ebola.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rotimi amaechi isn't Igbo, he's from the bastard prodigal tribe. Tufiakwa shocked

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by warrior01: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abagworo:

In a African gathering of political interest A Ghanian can claim to be a Nigerian ahead of a South African based on our similar Pidgin language. He can go ahead and speak Pidgin which a South African cant. It does not literally mean he is a Nigerian but the message has been passed.
Are you now the spokesman of the "Driver General"? He said he is Igbo; why are you disputing it? Are you telling me you guys are full of lies and deceit?

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by maestroferddi: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abagworo:

That Jonathan stole Rivers oil and gave to Abia, Bayelsa and Akwaibom should not be a joke for ethnic jingoists.
Is it not pathetic that someone like you who should know better is apparently at home with beer parlour gossip?

I suppose you know the requisite quarters Amaechi should have approached for redress if he felt that Rivers oil wells were wrongly transferred to another state.

There are such establishments like RMAFC and Boundary Adjustment Commission among others...

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikewerre isn't Igbo, amaechi should make do with the next campaign strategy.

Some people said igbos are inconsequential yet politicians bear our names, claim our root and collect chieftaincy titles just to win our hearts. Igbo kwenu

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by zendy: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Rotimi is not and will never be an igbo name.Amaechi is an ikwerre man and ikwerres have categorically declared that they are not igbos so what is this man talking about he even claimed gej is favouring igbos over SS if he was an igbo as he claims he would have been happy over this apparent favoritism

Meanwhile GEJ till amaechi finds his true roots angry

Forget these Ikwere people like Amaechi. When the Ikwere people are in Portharcourt,they say they are not Igbo. But as soon as they leave Portharcourt,they remember they are Igbo. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has now gone to Aba to tell Igbos that he is Igbo but when he goes back to Portharcourt today, he will become an Ikwere man. Hypocrite!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by PHIPEX(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
So it has to take election for Amechi to realise that he is Igbo.
I have a dream that one day all the prodigal Igbo sons and daughters shall return home.

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by eleko1: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
sad(We all knw that Jona is a con artist.Does his certificate bear AZIKWE? Soon he'll use ToKUNBO,DAN SUKI.I suspect Jona is an Immigrant from Congo
OrlandoOwoh:
Mbaka was right. It was four years ago that Jonathan went about calling himself "Azikiwe."
He is A confused man. sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Ojiofor: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
If apc had chosen amaechi as their vp candidate he would not only reclaim his igbo roots he will sing and dance in igbo.useless people.
let his ikwerre people warm him not to disgrace them any further.when ever they are tired or fade up of being a minority,they knows what to do.
for now enjoy your oyel while it last.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cjrane: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
kurt09:
Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe can’t speak the language

By Fredrick Nwabufo

Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.

Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.

“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”

“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”

Meanwhile, Muhammadu Buhari, who was given the title of Ogbuagu 1 by the traditional ruler of Aba, emphasised that security and the economy remained the key issues in his campaign.

He extolled the entrepreneurial abilities of the Igbo, assuring them that his government would create jobs through farming and mining for the unskilled youth while local entrepreneurs would be encouraged.

“The Igbo people ARE hardworking and my government would do everything possible to ensure that the people are empowered,” he said.

“The main concern of the APC is to make sure there are no idle Nigerian youths roaming the streets without jobs.”

http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Amaechi Elections wonders!!!

When did an Ikwerre man become Igbo?...and even self admits? grin

Wonderful shall never end lol!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikwerre ppl are not igbos.
we igbos dont see them as our ppl abeg. they should face front.

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
the battle for the votes of ndigbo grin
even ikwerre man don begin dey claim igbo today.

What puzzles me is why these ppl would invest this much strength in campaigning for igbo votes if truly the igbo ppl were "irrelevant".

23 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by dunkem21(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rotimi is a clown. Una for ask am make him speak Igbo na shocked ..abi na Amaechi be vice president?

Onwekwaghi ihe mmadu agaghi anu ..Ka Buhari osuwago kwa Igbo? grin

Igbo bu onye aghala nwanne ya o

Azikiwe ka anyi ga-eso.

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by funkiebully: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
The yoruba cat whisker baboons faces that always masturbate on igbo matter won't come now to see How rotimi is " attaching" to igbos as the loud mouths always say. Attachee.

Rotimi is now desperate for igbo vote, the same people He insulted Just few months ago telling GEJ that He favours igbos more than south south people. I see a double face bastard in rottenme amechi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by KanwuliaJara: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmmm!

Fake Igbo vs real Igbo!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by funkiebully: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
The useless buhari moved to abakiliki this night and the whole campaign arena was dark, they couldn't light up the place, sss guys were over working before they assassinate the sick bokoharam and blame GEJ or igbo ppl.

Have u seen were campaign is done at night and a dark field?

Mumu buhari

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by jingh(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
this movie is becoming more interesting everyday.

Jonathan fakest President ever ruleth (fpel)

buhari for a good Nigeria
buhari for President
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Sylvarresta(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amechi in shau khan voice finish him
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by lurther: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol! Everyone is claiming igbo from the south south now. Biafra war comes to mind.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brainpower(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
This man's desperation is getting out of hand. So he should be voted out cos he can't speak igbo? And Buhari who was given a chieftancy title can speak very well abi?
There are lots of igbo people especially children of nowadays that can't speak igbo. I doubt if his children can speak any Nigerian language.
Personally, whether Buhari is winning the election or not, he should forget about the South East and South South. This election isn't going to be much different from the last one.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by seedorfg(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
O ga o, so mr jonathan yi tan ina wa ebi ni, omo ale ebele, omo ale ibo....lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Jecintakia: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari wey go collect ogbuAgu nko... Abia no get lion self abi na lion for drawing book them wan use that their broom kill?

Rotimi is not even an Igbo name...

Nonsense propaganda...

Taa buhari!!
Gej all the way

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Isinimibo: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Does Igbos Bear Rotimi?
Ikengawo:
[size=25pt]YOUR NAME IS ROTIMI[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Adminisher: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkiebully:
The useless buhari moved to abakiliki this night and the whole campaign arena was dark, they couldn't light up the place, sss guys were over working before they assassinate the sick bokoharam and blame GEJ or igbo ppl.

Have u seen were campaign is done at night and a dark field?

Mumu buhari

We saw it on television. By the time Buhari spends two years the whole state will be lighted. Thank God you admitted that the SSS were over worked trying to protect Buhari that was because the place was filled to the brim and the crowd waited for the man who is going to be the next President.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cliffm43: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
I JUST PITY THOSE WHO THINK THAT BUHARI HAVE SOMETHING FOR NIGERIANS.....SHAME ON THEM....

Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Isinimibo: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Does Igbos Bear Rotimi? answer my question Mr. Gov
Ikengawo:
[size=25pt]YOUR NAME IS ROTIMI[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Psylas(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Igbo peeps
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by funkiebully: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adminisher:

We saw it on television. By the time Buhari spends two years the whole state will be lighted. Thank God you admitted that the SSS were over worked trying to protect Buhari that was because the place was filled to the brim and the crowd waited for the man who is going to be the next President.

How did u see crowd in d darkness? U be owl? Sss were hyper active bc it was dark, and He could be assasinated

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Isinimibo:
Does Igbos Bear Rotimi? answer my question Mr. Gov
rotimi amaechi is not Igbo, please let's say something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.