Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? (3336 Views)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / What makes a perfect relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is there/can there be any?

A relationship where the chemistry is perfect, no quarrels and no fights. Everything just runs smoothly even into marriage

Have you seen/had/have any like that?

I mean the type of love and relationships in the movies undecided

contributions needed.

Thanks smiley
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
No one is perfect.
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
I highly doubt the possibility of that. Even if it happens, then it's either their love is stupidly blind or both are great pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Hazardd(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
i have seen,thats what my relationship is all about tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
No one is perfect.
true. Which is the best way to resolve conflict with that person you love but fell out with?
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzPreshie:
I highly doubt the possibility of that. Even if it happens, then it's either their love is stupidly blind or both are great pretenders.
is it like that in every case?
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hazardd:
i have seen,thats what my relationship is all about tongue
yes boss grin
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by iLovePusssy: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its so impossible.. And even if it does occur...then the couple must be faking d whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
true. Which is the best way to resolve conflict with that person you love but fell out with?
For me I just be myself and try sort whatever it is with the person. Humans are complicated tho so I do what I can to make things right again then I leave the rest for the person and God. I hope this helps you op. smiley
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Kolade354(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm

Hmmm
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
For me I just be myself and try sort whatever it is with the person. Humans are complicated tho so I do what I can to make things right again then I leave the rest for the person and God. I hope this helps you op. smiley
well, it has. But it seems you have not done what you can to make things right again miss smiley you just left it for God and "Him"
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
iLovePusssy:
Its so impossible.. And even if it does occur...then the couple must be faking d whole thing.
shocked

how na bros grin
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
is it like that in every case?
I'd say yes. We are all differently made, so it's only natuaral that we disagree sometimes.
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
well, it has. But it seems you have not done what you can to make things right again miss smiley you just left it for God and "Him"
I don't get you sorry, How so you mean? Am I missing something here
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Enegod(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Perfect relationship ...sounds boring... undecided
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't get you sorry, How so you mean? Am I missing something here
No. You're not missing anything at all. Thanks for your time smiley
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
First 3 days leading to getting new puna. After that is all down hill from there...
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
No. You're not missing anything at all. Thanks for your time smiley
Sounds somehow but I will make do of this.

Your dp doesn't look familiar too. Hmmm alright. Thanks for your time too.
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Since there is no such thing as 'perfect people', relationships can't be perfect either
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by okotv(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
you see @poster. Your prototype to what a perfect relationship is confusing. Your really don't understand what a perfect relationship is. A lot of people are in perfect relationships and many more will be. Perfection in this since doesn't equate to no issues, it simply means going forward with little or no scars to harm the relationship. My mentor once commented about his late wife that throughout the time she lived, she never for once raised her voice on him, now if that is what he envisioned as a perfect relationship, then he had it with her. My advice is : define your own perfection in relationship and work towards it.
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by AbuMikey(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
'

Indifferent
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Scarpon(m): 3:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Even marriage is not perfect we learn every day
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing is perfect! so is a relationship, we just hold on to it
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Janeify(f): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2015
It exists.
Had one smiley
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Zeemoor:
Since there is no such thing as 'perfect people', relationships can't be perfect either
this is more like it. smiley
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Janeify:
It exists.
Had one smiley
really?

Give us an insight to how it was then. Maybe i might begin to work towards that
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Janeify(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
really?

Give us an insight to how it was then. Maybe i might begin to work towards that

It was cool grin
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Janeify:

It was cool grin
so why are you not together at the moment tongue grin
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Janeify(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
so why are you not together at the moment tongue grin

Guy, you wan fall my hand o grin
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by DeeBoiyy: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Janeify:

Guy, you wan fall my hand o grin
lol!

I dey market o grin i'm a perfect lover tongue
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by chingydaboss(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Only God can giv u a perfect relationship

Devoid of infidelity nd d likes..
There will b hurdles Bt God will mak it a perfect match
Re: Any Thing As A Perfect Relationship? by Charles4075(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Most of us know that conflict management skills often determine the health of a relationship. In other words, the major difference between happy and unhappy couples often comes down to how they deal. In every moment, you can choose to focus on what's working about your relationship and what you love about your partner or what's not working and what annoys you. If you're a glass half-empty type of person prone to negative thinking, this will be a challenge for you and you'll need to commit to a conscious and daily practice of orienting toward the positive. But the first step is to shift your belief that perfection is possible and allow the fantasy of the fairy tale prince or princess to shatter.
It's not easy to allow the fantasy to shatter. Many people have unconsciously carried and embellished this fantasy since childhood, and we live in a culture that sometimes encourages the belief that perfection exists. So when you start to let it go, there's a grieving process that often needs to occur before you can accept a realistic model of healthy love
Just have it in mind that ''A real person is not perfect and a perfect person is not real''..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love A Choice? / A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.