Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (39664 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Soyinka Receives Remi Sonaiya, Female Presidential Candidate, In Lagos - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by blemon44(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
kk
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Smooyis(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lets give women a chance. If only all female voters will vote for her. Afterall, they are our mothers and might turn out having compassion on us.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Suxes(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
she can be the minister for women affairs under GMB's administration grin
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by kilokeys(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
the beautiful truth is,.. feminists would still not vote a lady here in naija..

women against women since 1100BC..

its a man's world i guess.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ehjiwummy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
What a man can do,woman can also do it.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by donmalcolm21(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
She just have to support Gej
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Emodeee: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
i dn't knw why i want this woman to win d upcoming presidential election, perhaps, cos she's a woman.
nigerians, is voting 4 her feasible?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Coolboi05(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
She get enough money to waste sha...
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by seggs101(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
smiley winkA female president is gonna make sense oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Jecintakia: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eyaaa.... Good one though... This will make u popular.. Maybe by 2022 u will have chance to really compete...

GEJ all the way#
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by onadana: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
cool Like seriously.....
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

it's not only you jare , neither GMB or GEJ deserves my vote.
Thank God I have a fellow comrade. smiley
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by EyeKandy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Interesting! I watched her recent interview on youtube. I like her, but she doesn't have the right political clout to carve out a niche for herself.

As a political freshman, trusting her capabilities as President (and her independent party) is a long scary shot that has nothing to do with being a woman. Though I'm for #GirlPower too.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by rattlesnake(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
She will win with 15 votes

Her father
Her mother
Her 3 sisters
Her 4children
Her husband
Her husband in Laws
-------------------------
--------------------------

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by geedot: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
Guess i will vote for her then. The male folks has failed us with their cluelessness. We need change!!
True!
how ℓ wish Your̶̲̥̅̊ single vote is worth millions of votes..
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by musb92yahooco: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Jeezyy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akshow:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting remember this factors;1. The chibok
Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8.
Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of
Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12.
Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly
Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National
Assembly tragedy 19. Stella Odua's Aviation
Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They
Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine Preventable disease,They didn't
raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they
all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD
GOVERNANCE. Vote for change
so who do you think can bring the change?

"A man that cannot afford a bottle of beer will say it is bitter thats why he doesn't drink it".

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by eleko1: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
I remember Madam Patricia Etteh(abi wetin bi that Pdp ex speaker name?)We dnt want somebody some thieves will be busy toased around/threatened. GMB all the way to ASO ROCK come MAY,2015 wink wink cool
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
and idiots be like
born2fuckpussy:
woman can never be president in Nigeria, I will rather relocate to Ghana, ordinary woman we bleeped everday? She will not even see 1% vote
ur name and signature says it all

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
who b ha running mate??
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Tval(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let us vote her in and disgrace those two men.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by watchindelta(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin grin if say Nigeria citizens can shock Buhari n Jonathan n vote for this lady that day em ppl go die cool cool cool cool
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by bamto(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'll vote for her,even though it's only me. I don't care angry

That makes the two of us. #Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Atigba: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Before you cast your vote remember this

* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where
other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous
interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually
unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for
their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by EyeKandy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Atigba:

Before you cast your vote remember this,

Grow up!!
This BS propaganda is ridiculous!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by bamto(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

it's not only you jare , neither GMB or GEJ deserves my vote.

Heads that think are rear. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by juliusocean(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
ehjiwummy:
What a man can do,woman can also do it.
yea right so that she will cry on tv anytime shekau kidnapped more girls ba lol
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Akshow: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jeezyy:
so who do you think can bring the change?

"A man that cannot afford a bottle of beer will say it is bitter thats why he doesn't drink it".
what is the sense in ur silly proverb?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ifex370(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
they are not the only group in Nigeria.

okay, I'll vote her if you vote her... let's surprise those niggas
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by born2fuckpussy: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
mistytohcute:
and idiots be like

ur name and signature says it all
and mumu be like?

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by adenine02: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?
go google na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.