Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (39693 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Soyinka Receives Remi Sonaiya, Female Presidential Candidate, In Lagos - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by emeka2847: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
I thought Jona and his wife said they want more women to be elected into political office. Other does it exclude the one that Oga Jona is eyeing?

People go dey talk lie like small children. Nonsense!

Agimor:
I still insist the male folks are better off.

I thought Jona and his wife said they want more women to be elected into political office. Other does it exclude the one that Oga Jona is eyeing?

People go dey talk lie like small children. Nonsense!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by donnaira(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
why? Because she is a woman or what? The male folks has failed lets give women chance to prove themselves.
If u truly think so join the campaign. Hash tag#voteprofsonaiya
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
I think she should get in touch with DR.Sarah Jibril make she drill am how e dey go, na political appointment she dey find.......
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2015
I would rather vote for this woman than to vote for Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by M4gunners: 2:20am On Jan 10, 2015
eleko1:
No problem.She can wait till after BUHARI tenure.
Clueless
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Akshow: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Lilaex:
Fo000ol no reasonable citizen blames act of jihad or terrorism on a president most of all a christian! Get sum brain.
ur Fada is a foool. is it only terrorism u see there? what about corruption? since in ur fried brain terrorism and killings of innocent civilians is not the business of the govt. ode
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Akshow: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2015
crixtex:

Ogbeni.. why are u posting ds everywea na.... get sense abeg...Buhari no corrupt buh all im children school abroad...na wa
name d children wey school abroad ode. What have u to say about the corruption allegations? oju e fo u no see that one abi?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by emeka2847: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
She just have to support Gej

Politicians go dey talk lie like small children. Nonsense!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by orble: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Smooyis:
Lets give women a chance. If only all female voters will vote for her. Afterall, they are our mothers and might turn out having compassion on us.

I differ, when they assume such position they'll insult you.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by enomakos(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
good i was looking for who to dash my vote now here she is

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by itodojr(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Sincerely voting 4 her will amount to waste of vote dat shud go to GMB
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by chernest2002: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=agarachaa post=29644088][/quote]this woman could be a better change not criminals parading as change,she supposed to be the number one op.not boko haram man.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Why is she wasting her time, money and energy?

She can never win, we all know that in this Nigeria of ours!

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Speakdatruth: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
amanda2013:
oldman see your reasoning.
dat waz right. u nid many years 2tink dat way
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ogaprime(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Akshow:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting remember this factors;1. The chibok
Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8.
Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of
Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12.
Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly
Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National
Assembly tragedy 19. Stella Odua's Aviation
Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They
Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine Preventable disease,They didn't
raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they
all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD
GOVERNANCE. Vote for change

Man akins?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by SenatorJames(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
amanda2013:
apc and pdp has nothing new to offer. They are just birds of a feather.
Its not that we dont have better personalities in this country that can rule this nation, better than GEJ and GMB, but politics is a game of number. the question is;

CAN ANYBODY/PARTY WINS AGAINST PDP AND APC THIS YEAR? NO.

So we are left with 2 options GEJ or GMB.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by IFELEKE(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
delishpot:

Where have you guys been since? Many Nigerians dont even know that its not only Buhari and GEJ that are contesting this ellection sha. Anyway, she cant do much because those two parties APC & PDP are running naija right now and as such can freeze workers salaries and use it to campaign.
We've been sitting on the fence all along hoping someone credible will come out and break this despicable cycle of people running the nation aground.
We know she stands no chance but we are glad we won't be wasting our votes on a shoeless person or a clueless grandfather from the north.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by delishpot: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
IFELEKE:

We've been sitting on the fence all along hoping someone credible will come out and break this despicable cycle of people running the nation aground.
We know she stands no chance but we are glad we won't be wasting our votes on a shoeless person or a clueless grandfather from the north.

Gbam!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by blessingGO(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by blessingGO(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?

Prof. Reminder Sonaiya is a woman of integrity and my Senior colleague at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. Kindly visit her website at www.remisonaiya.com for answers to your questions.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by pcicero(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
I knew Professor Sonaiya at OAU. She was a lecturer in my faculty and she was always dressed in those fabulous afro-centric attires.

Her husband was a Deputy VC at some point I think and also lost the VC election to Prof. Rogers Makanjuola. Her husband was reputed to be the youngest professor then at the faculty of Agriculture.

Back then, I knew her two kids studying at Ife- a cool guy and a sweet girl. They were quiet and easy going.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by rocgirl: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Finally!
An intelligent and fine personality; very different from the pack. She's got my vote already.
Stinggy, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
#ProfSonaiyaForPresident.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by stinggy(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2015
rocgirl:
Finally!
An intelligent and fine personality; very different from the pack. She's got my vote already.
Stinggy, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
#ProfSonaiyaForPresident.

Babe, Sona gini??
Things have changed abeg, it's two-horse race now. No one sees anything outside Buhari or Johnny. Let her wait till 2019.

So long sist, where have you been?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by toochukwupeter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai chai chai I would vote for you ohoh but I lost my voter card sorry ehh my aunt
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Smooyis(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
orble:

I differ, when they assume such position they'll insult you.
More than our men are doing?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by rocgirl: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
stinggy:

Babe, Sona gini??
Things have changed abeg, it's two-horse race now. No one sees anything outside Buhari or Johnny. Let her wait till 2019.

So long sist, where have you been?

Lol,

Seriously, c'mon! Didn't you mention something on wanting to learn about other candidates up for the contest before taking a decision on who to vote for?

Anyways, this one seems alot different from the pack sha. I don condown from that 6ft fence wey I been siddon put before jare! gringringringringrin

As it is, I'd rather vote for a Prof Sonaiya a zilion times over an Uncle Oponu or a Pa Omope'nu!
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by stinggy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
rocgirl:

Lol,

Seriously, c'mon! Didn't you mention something on wanting to learn about other candidates up for the contest before taking a decision on who to vote for?

Anyways, this one seems alot different from the pack sha. I don condown from that 6ft fence wey I been siddon put before jare! gringringringringrin

As it is, I'd rather vote for a Prof Sonaiya a zilion times over an Uncle Oponu or a Pa Omope'nu!
gringringringringrin

I stopped wasting my vote jare. I've been doing so for some time now. And actually I don't know this madam before now.

This ur bad mouth sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed me go kuma vote for uncle oponu over omope'nu omode ise. If he disappoint us, na jus 4 yrs. Suru to lojo ni, we go change am too sharperly. Naso we go dey do til we see dt beta person.

U don go climb dt ur fence again ba? I go push u oo grin grin
I nor knw hw u tak climb 6ft Com dwn 1st abeg, we get talk, u hear?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by rocgirl: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
stinggy:

I stopped wasting my vote jare. I've been doing so for some time now. And actually I don't know this madam before now.

This ur bad mouth sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed me go kuma vote for uncle oponu over omope'nu omode ise. If he disappoint us, na jus 4 yrs. Suru to lojo ni, we go change am too sharperly. Naso we go dey do til we see dt beta person.

U don go climb dt ur fence again ba? I go push u oo grin grin
I nor knw hw u tak climb 6ft Com dwn 1st abeg, we get talk, u hear?

Biko, sofri dey frown before your fine face go twist finish like buns na! gringringrin

About that 6ft fence, na one pesin like that been borrow me ladder take climb the thing jare. Some willy-willy people way dey ontop my matter con let the thing break, I come ha there! I've since climbed down from on there shaa. gringringrin

Talk, I dey hear you.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by stinggy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
rocgirl:

Biko, sofri dey frown before your fine face go twist finish like buns na! gringringrin

About that 6ft fence, na one pesin like that been borrow me ladder take climb the thing jare. Some willy-willy people way dey ontop my matter con let the thing break, I come ha there! I've since climbed down from on there shaa. gringringrin

Talk, I dey hear you.

me frown kwa? whr u c me frown? tongue
so hw u tak climb dwn? i dey suspect u, u get winsh ba? embarassed

So it's Sonaiya now right? Can you bribe me? I'll vote for her too, if the price is good tongue
My loyalty is quite flexible tongue

How's the weekend going btw sist?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by rocgirl: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
stinggy:

me frown kwa? whr u c me frown? tongue
so hw u tak climb dwn? i dey suspect u, u get winsh ba? embarassed

So it's Sonaiya now right? Can you bribe me? I'll vote for her too, if the price is good tongue
My loyalty is quite flexible tongue

How's the weekend going btw sist?

Yes ooo!
At this junction, na the pesin wey me go vote for be that.
**In Igbo accent**
Hmmm, oya name youar plize?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by stinggy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
rocgirl:

Yes ooo!
At this junction, na the pesin wey me go vote for be that.
**In Igbo accent**
Hmmm, oya name youar plize?
Nne gimme 2hundred thaazan naira
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by orble: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smooyis:
More than our men are doing?

Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87# / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.