Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Truth PDP Stalwarts Mean In Their Campaign Statements But Will Not Tell You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth PDP Stalwarts Mean In Their Campaign Statements But Will Not Tell You (504 Views)

Rivers Apc Stalwarts Adopt Wike's Tactics / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth PDP Stalwarts Mean In Their Campaign Statements But Will Not Tell You by bigass(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
In every Campaign, Stalwarts of the party climb the podium to beg for votes. But really this is what is on their minds

[b]PDP ..Power!!!!
Pls vote Jonathan. Under Jonathan i have been enjoying.i was discharged and acquainted of stealing NPA funds. All my children's children can never be poor. Do you want that to stop? Do you want me to go back to jail? Pls vote PDP..Power!!

PDP ...power
Under Jonathan, I had opportunity to steal subsidy funds. I was never probed nor punished now i have a private Jet,houses Allover the world. Do you want Buhari to Confiscate my houses and Jet and put me in jail?

PDP power!!!!
Very soon I will leave power as the Governor of a South South State. Many people Believed i am performing as if I spent personal money in developing My State. During the period I have stolen alot of fund and i want to retired to senate and enjoy my loot. Do you want Buhari to jail me? Pls vote for Jonathan I dont want to go to jail!!

PDP change!!!!
I was the former Gov of Bauchi State. Under normal circumstances i should be in jail infact EFCC almost jailed me but Thank God Jonathan liberated me i am megarich . Do you want this good life to stop? Do you want them to put me in prison?[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth PDP Stalwarts Mean In Their Campaign Statements But Will Not Tell You by Firefire(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vote GEJ the best for the moment.

Re: The Truth PDP Stalwarts Mean In Their Campaign Statements But Will Not Tell You by ogbronx(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
A govt of impunity! For me, a delineation is set amongst Nigerians and politicians. Those whom want a corrupt , incompetent and fire- brigade governance want PDP and gej. Those whom see a country of equity, hope, progress and an emerging world power status would definitely vote the APC .
A party with the likes of Oshomole, Osinbanjo and Fashola I will vote for abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Know The Pig Remains The Pig / Koffi Annan Delivers Talk Against Election Violence In Nigeria. - AIT LIVE / For Our Today, They Gave Their Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.