Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! (1303 Views)

A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
I started a training somewhere in my area recently. And the owner of the center has a young girl who is about 9 year old. Any time I go there for training I often play with theminnocently, encourage them in their studies. Although I am not the social type, I still try to be just to make them happy. This girl gradually became fond of me. I bedan to notice she was always distracted when she is been taught by their home teacher. She would stop listening to her teacher and imitate a discussion with, until I would ask her to focus on her books before she will obey.
She began asking me some funny questions lately. She asked about my name (not the name she knows me with, but my surname and native name), my tribe, Why I always wore a particular shirt or shoe often (in fact , there was a day she ran to greet me as i arrived the center and she said " you have never wore this shirt to our shop before, have you? ),I was dazed that day, but I struggled to give her a polite and honest reply.
The question she asked recently was the one that gave me the greatest shock. She asked, " do you have kids?". No, I replied with a surprise. But why do you ask?. "Because I just want to know" was her answer.
Should I begin to stay clear from this ajebutter kid of a girl. She is smart at any thing she does. That was why I thought I could make her improve even better, so I drew close to encourage her. But it looks like its getting too much.
What do you think Nairalanders?
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
She asked if you get kids nai you start to think go far undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by 0700Jesse(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you're not over 8years older than her, marry her cheesy
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by demelza: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
I see nothing wrong here.
She is just exhibiting a trait common to all children - curiousity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Oluwatosean(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op, ur mind dirty

1 Like

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
What's romantic about this your tale?...you know this is romance section.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by 0700Jesse(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
iceberylin:

oga abi oh, he don dey think say the girl like am! Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Op, ur mind dirty
Exactly, some stuffs have started running through his mind.
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by elantraceey(f): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
iceberylin:

i just tire o
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by theorbiters: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op, how old are you sef
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Afrok(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op I hope U are not thinking a girl of 9years is crushing on U and wanna ask U out, cheesy chisos... I yaf dye, wekes orp and cs ops mynd ish deti undecided.
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by delishpot: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol, ask am o. Even if she has a crush on him as every young child does crush on someone at a point in time, it doesnt mean she is spoilt. This OP is rotten o grin
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by ROZZAYY(f): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Paedophile on d loose. U go training, leave am dey follow 9yr old discuss. OP! OP! OP how many times did I call u. Get sense ok, dis is 2015

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by cirmuell(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Afrok:
Op I hope U are not thinking a girl of 9years is crushing on U and wanna ask U out, cheesy chisos... I yaf dye, wikes orp and cs ops mynd ish deti undecided.
my brother i weak o, the kinda folks that parade this section lately get as e be. Na so one dey boast how teens p***** is the next best thing after chocolate. Too many pedoephiles on the loose on NL. undecidedsad
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Afrok(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
cirmuell:
my brother i weak o, the kinda folks that parade this section lately get as e be. Na so one dey boast how teens p***** is the next best thing after chocolate. Too many pedoephiles on the loose on NL. undecidedsad
U couldn't have said it better sir... Too bad undecided
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by iceberylin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
0700Jesse:

oga abi oh, he don dey think say the girl like am! Story for the gods
Lol..story for the Gods inded... grin
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
You guys are getting it twisted. This is one strange thing that I have been experiencing for a year plus now. Little girls telling their mother in my presence something like, "mumy this brother,he is beautiful", while I know I am not that handsome. Besides, I am a dedicated christian by God's grace. Yes, so dedicated, I have not been used to females. Always careful no matter their age. Therefore I am not a pedophyl, and I will not be. Lastly, I am not saying its a romance, I just dropped it here cos I don't know where it should be. If knew while not suggest instead of calling me names. I only ask for suggestions, perhaps some one had experience such as well and could educate me. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by halmeyd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op Ur mind is dirty,,,, Hw old is d grl agn? 9 years old??

Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by gracile(f): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
So, we should advise you to flee from d poor gal b4 she rapes u or wat
Such a shallow n dirty way to think, or don't u have younger sisters or nieces? c'mon ur bigger than this now
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by Arinze96(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Human by nature needs to know»GST103
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by follugee: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
If i had ur kind of thought in my head, i would be questioning my 9yrs old niece if he is a gay cos of the way he ask questions and hangs around me... which part of the fact that 'children of this age have an enhance brain dat makes them curious abt things ' is it you dont understand?... though they are sharp buh cant b so sharp to launch a coordinated n organised attack on you just like you made it sound... kids like attention, when you give them, they love you... but if you have a probl'm wit dat, quit givin her... but sleep off the idea of she havin "the feelings" for you.....

On a second thought....

M sure you dont need help to handle d situation if its true.... unless you are having a crush on her to!.... are we missing smtin here
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Op, ur mind dirty

Lmao You are sharp
Re: Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Afrok:
Op I hope U are not thinking a girl of 9years is crushing on U and wanna ask U out, cheesy chisos... I yaf dye, wikes orp and cs ops mynd ish deti undecided.

Lolx Bad boy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? / Chasing Women Is Like Starting A New Business / How Many Girls Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.