Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans (1074 Views)

GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by guyX(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
For those who got a C in the last exam, you qualify
APC 102. This is the Rain semester version.
Get your pens ready and your bullet-proof jacket.
(trust me you need one). The exam starts now. As
always, good luck or best of luck. (all na the same
thing)
1) Who is the man who cancelled meal ticket for
student now claiming to re-introduce the same
thing.
2) The man with the worst Foreign relations
history in the history of Nigeria?
3) Under whose's tenure did the British introduced
visa for Nigerians. (Until that time, you get your
visa at the point of entry like it is with South
Africans.)
4) Who was leading when the essential
commodities became an issue in Nigeria? I mean
when you had to have long queues to get milk,
sugar, soap, toilet rolls, etc.
5) when supervised the situation where Nigerians
had to report to the government before travelling
abroad. (My mum travelled to London in 1984 and
i remember her saying that she had to keep some
money at home cos she could get arrested.
Imagine! You get arrested with your own legally
earned money.)
6) Who arrested Fela for caring dollars abroad. Yet
Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji did the same thing and
nothing happened. (the man lost over 100 pounds
ina a London taxi).
6a) The newspapers started taking about it
everyday and the guy got angry and had Tunde
Thomson & Ndukar Irabor Imprisoned. The first and
only head of state to imprison journalist.
THEY SAY BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT WAS
CORRUPT FREE. HOW CAN WE BE SURE WHEN
THERE WAS NO FREEDOM OF PRESS? WHEN
PEOPLE CANNOT REPORT WHAT THEY SEE.
7) Who was the man that jailed Pa Michael Ajasin
70 years in prison without any proof of corruption.
cool Who was the man that sent soldiers to the
house of Pa Obafemi Awolowo where they took
away his personal notes, plans and documents
because they wanted to get his ideas, rather than
engage the older man. (no social skills, no respect
for elders)
9) Who was the man that sent soldiers to ransack
NNPC where they carted away papers, memos &
documents that had to do with his Oil deal of 1978
(alias missing 2,8 billion dollars)
(pow! pow!!) That sounds like live guns. I a
ducking for cover. Dont forget your jackets o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari's fans are as dull as buhari (if not duller)..

Just wait 4 it OP..They will soon infiltrate your thread with their dullness...

Is illiteracy contagious??

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Kylekent59: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
From the look of things. Buhari has a secret plan in which the candidates dnt knw. Na when him introduces sharia and islamise dis nation ,dat when its gona b too late. D same pple shouting buhari will be d same pple mocking and wishing he wldnt ave been crowned presido ,,so use ur head. Power must not go back to d north cus they have failed us!!!dats why dey are suffering over dir.

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by fabulous05(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Who made Nigeria economy drop to the lowest ever, who tenure made Nigeria hot for its citizens especially those in the North, who presented to Nigeria a first lady that can't even represent herself, who lost more than 200 nigerian sch girls to terrorism. The list is so long brother. GMB till we have a better option. MY FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
fabulous05:
Who made Nigeria economy drop to the lowest ever, who tenure made Nigeria hot for its citizens especially those in the North, who presented to Nigeria a first lady that can't even represent herself, who lost more than 200 nigerian sch girls to terrorism. The list is so long brother. GMB till we have a better option. MY FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND

Pele.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
fabulous05:

Nigeria economy dropped to the lowest ( Do you school in france)?

First lady who can't represent herself (@least GEJ presented a first lady, your Buhari vowed to silence anything first lady).

Nigeria will defeat Boko-haram. And their sponsors will be disgraced in jesus name..Amen!

#Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by BobNeli(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
If u take a look at the political scene in Nigeria today, what u see is illiterates and corrupt minds supporting their own on one hand. While great minds and vision oriented, on the other hand, supporting theirs. Tinibu, Atiku, Fashola, Amechi, Buhari. All represent one thing that needs no explanation. While Goodluck, Sambo and all of us that wants the progress of this great Nation are here to help them come out of their cocoons.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by guyX(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
fabulous05:
Our economy is the best by GDP
As for the naira fall to the dollar, it's due to falling oil price.
Tell how can GEJ be cause of falling global oil price?
Na only Him be OPEC?
NO WONDER FAILBUHARI promised to stabilise global oil price. like how is that ever possible. Even Obama can't do that.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Kennywills7(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let d fight begin
Apc e warriors where una dey?
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by lukecent: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
The only President I know, #GEJ
The only President I ll vote #GEJ
#GEJ2015
#GEJ Till 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by SUBMARINE: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
A vote for an illiterate is a vote for backwardness.

Say no to illiteracy

KIA Buhari

Show your certificate grin

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by thegideon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
To be candid, President Jonathan talked too much about what Buhari did and didn't do when he was head of state.I watched him yesterday and today,and you could see him burning with anger on his face. It's unfortunate that election campaigns are not issues based in Nigeria. It would have been wonderful if he talked more about his own new plan for the next government.

Buhari on the other hand,after struggling so much to hear his pronounciations,did not talked about how exactly he will actually dispense justice he usually talk about.He kept saying "we will".What is he "will-ing"
Conclusively,both of them have not EXPLICITLY explain in clear terms,the right measures to tackle the problems of Nigeria.
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by gmacnoms(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
guyX:

Na only Him be OPEC?
NO WONDER FAILBUHARI promised to stabilise global oil price. like how is that ever possible. Even Obama can't do that.
guyx, believ me. Obama can do dat. Infact, he's d one cosin d instability in global oil prices
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by guyX(m): 3:41am On Jan 10, 2015
gmacnoms:
guyx, believ me. Obama can do dat. Infact, he's d one cosin d instability in global oil prices
But we all know the educational gap between Obama GMB is like 20light years aside being smart which he clearly isn't.
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Equado(m): 4:23am On Jan 10, 2015
thegideon:
To be candid, President Jonathan talked too much about what Buhari did and didn't do when he was head of state.I watched him yesterday and today,and you could see him burning with anger on his face. It's unfortunate that election campaigns are not issues based in Nigeria. It would have been wonderful if he talked more about his own new plan for the next government.

Buhari on the other hand,after struggling so much to hear his pronounciations,did not talked about how exactly he will actually dispense justice he usually talk about.He kept saying "we will".What is he "will-ing"
Conclusively,both of them have not EXPLICITLY explain in clear terms,the right measures to tackle the problems of Nigeria.
go back and watch GEJ speeches again....
Re: What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2015
guyX:

Na only Him be OPEC?

hahahahaha!

You get time to educate an illiterate follower an illiterate tyrant?
Trust me, he wont understand a single thing.

All they know is that Jonathan caused oil price to fall and their messiah will stabilize it.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Kwankwaso Appoints A Christain Female Acting Chief Judge For Kano State / GEJ Is A Loser Fighting Dirty On Day 1 Of Campaign! / New Pump Prize Of Fuel:has Anybody Bought At The New Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.