Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

*** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** (2178 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You're a lying nicompoop!

What's outplayed there? Something that doesn't even connect to yours?? Are you ok? This 17 year old fool!!

I didn't word anything another way and I never recycled your dumb lines!

Talking 'bout who recycles lines here, then it's you!

I've caught you steal alotta people's ideas and word it another way. You've even done that to me 2 good times!! Imma bring them up. . .

This is one you stole from Cassidy

Cassidy vs Dizaster (Ether)

- Imma make your heart go acapella, no beat! _Cassidy (Last year december)

Or " Acapella their Chests …...till their Hearts
stops Beating !! / _Darkrebel

_Darkrebel "shots" (just last week)

G'IYAZ "shots" (came before Dark's)

The only "Riches" you got are the flaws in your wordplays _Giyazz

(After some months)
But can Someone tell this Mistress/.... that a "Good
Name"...is better than "Riches" / !!!! _Darkrebel

See? You're a ffucking biter and you should be ashamed of yourself, niggas think deep and create punchlines. . . And all you do is bite them! God will judge you!!

Acapella/beat is generic... even m.I used it.
even Teddybiyasi used in her brawl with warriblod
so did Cass or whoever u mentioned bite her?
besides I hardly watch battle leagues.
.plus i didn't use it In a battle..just in lazy frees. and none has used it like me..
so what you talking is poop.. you are just a frustrated pained FOOL
you used overplayed puns in a brawl -- big l And rozzay.and that's a minus..you can't bring generic to a brawl

riches --reaches?..do I even read your lame verses? I don't read a single line you post on FFR..your stretching alone is a turn off
and who told ya you formed the reaches pun?
you must be high from drinking Your mother's urine..
even Elymax did reaches/riches in his latest verse, I didn't hold it against him cos that homophone is so 2009 and it wasn't a brawl but on FFR
.Your Verses keep getting wacker and deteriorating daily

.Reincarnated wack Baboon...
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
compare my reaches/riches pun and yours..
Mine is worded better .
yours is wack
besides who told you that you own the pun?
you must be drunk ...that pun has been played on Facebook since 2009 ..you are sick in the head

i have had that reaches homophone in my note pad for a very long time but never used it

I have many unused puns in my pad...

Silly Midgets like you can't even write a doppe bar..
I have Sodomised you with lyrics Three times in a row..both text and vocal
if we brawl face to face..I would rip you with hardcore off the top freestyles.
You and I are not to be mentioned in the same sentence..
Cos your verses are like Amanda ++ Completely dead

peterpan/Neverland thief
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Darkrebel:

Acapella/beat is generic... even m.I used it.
even Teddybiyasi used in her brawl with warriblod
so did Cass or whoever u mentioned bite her?
besides I hardly watch battle leagues.
.plus i didn't use it In a battle..just in lazy frees. and none has used it like me..
so what you talking is poop.. you are just a frustrated pained FOOL
you used overplayed puns in a brawl -- big l And rozzay.and that's a minus..you can't bring generic to a brawl

riches --reaches?..do I even read your lame verses? I don't read a single line you post on FFR..your stretching alone is a turn off
and who told ya you formed the reaches pun?
you must be high from drinking Your mother's urine..
even Elymax did reaches/riches in his latest verse, I didn't hold it against him cos that homophone is so 2009 and it wasn't a brawl but on FFR
.Your Verses keep getting wacker and deteriorating daily

.Reincarnated wack Baboon...
I've already exposed your lame @ss. So bye
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I've already exposed your lame @ss. So bye

slowpoke ... go fight elymax m.I and cassidy for stealing teddybiyasi's a capella/beat play..after all she used it before them

Useless Generic Puppet..
You stole Rozzay ..BIG L and Neverland/Peterpan

you even recycled -- the mik /sleakkid/khimwhyte thing

you are a total disgrace
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Brainless Mongrel

this was Geoxpress using the Big L line against Elymax ...

Fact is this faggôt's so wack!/he should back off...
Or I'd pack up those macs... And shoot the 'Big L' @
him.. Aint talking "Lamont Coleman"!!!!/

Useless generic biter and thief..
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Brainless Mongrel

this was Geoxpress using the Big L line against Elymax ...

Fact is this faggôt's so wack!/he should back off...
Or I'd pack up those macs... And shoot the 'Big L' @
him.. Aint talking "Lamont Coleman"!!!!/

Useless generic biter and thief..
Shutup fool! He was reffering to a gun.

I was referring to a BIG LOSS(Big L)

So what's the biting there? Old abgbaya wey no go school!!!
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by Bars(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
gottoboy:
G'iyazz βε getting wacker errday, brb Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я my verds

Lwkm gottoboy
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** by dj5naira(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You're a lying nicompoop!

What's outplayed there? Something that doesn't even connect to yours?? Are you ok? This 17 year old fool!!

I didn't word anything another way and I never recycled your dumb lines!

Talking 'bout who recycles lines here, then it's you!

I've caught you steal alotta people's ideas and word it another way. You've even done that to me 2 good times!! Imma bring them up. . .

This is one you stole from Cassidy

Cassidy vs Dizaster (Ether)

- Imma make your heart go acapella, no beat! _Cassidy (Last year december)

Or " Acapella their Chests …...till their Hearts
stops Beating !! / _Darkrebel

_Darkrebel "shots" (just last week)

G'IYAZ "shots" (came before Dark's)

The only "Riches" you got are the flaws in your wordplays _Giyazz

(After some months)
But can Someone tell this Mistress/.... that a "Good
Name"...is better than "Riches" / !!!! _Darkrebel

See? You're a ffucking biter and you should be ashamed of yourself, niggas think deep and create punchlines. . . And all you do is bite them! God will judge you!!

Most revealing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

**++** 2015 Audio Tourney Match Fixtures**++** / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** / Match Of Wits [REMATCH]| Warriblood Vs Obainojazz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.