Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

*** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! (2853 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Liricyst V GIYAZZ

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 8 bars.

- Deadline is 9pm, Friday 13 March 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Goodluck!!!
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Bloody scene
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'm writing ya death sentence!

So better say your grace/ cos bars I'm 'bout to spill will stain your name/
hot mets quick to get yo damned/ if you like cut your head put inside kolo you still wouldn't save your face!!!

But first of all

I'm king in here, better jot that fool/ sent glads to hell last i cocked ma tool/
Been killin' rappers since, even knocked hard coons/ so me vs you? is Usain Bolt in a race with some fat dude!!!

You suck too much dicks/ see sperm on your lips/
It's ya types who wanna be pilots cos they heard about the 'cockpit!!'

And i Heard you bite lines!

Pftt! if you try jack ma pages?/ I'll smack ya asss and face, bbitch/
till you 'deform' like Nas and AZ!!!

Mav's a virgin at twenty/ girls ffucking hate him/
If you heard any bbitch gave this M.C Brain?. . . then you must be referring Jamie Davis!!

See his dumb, i'll let da Lonnie punch pop the mmoron/ smack ya hard to cop bigger points/
Cos ya wack, loudmouthed with nothing horror/ plus there's a 'bbitch in yoo' and that's one thing you and Sleak got in Common!!!'

My lines deep and complexed like Matrix/ cataclysmic lethal quick to get a buffoon faded/
But you on the other hand is hardly rated/ cos like Seun LanLege your rhymes are Basic!!!

I just murked ya asss, what's the matter son?/ stop crying, just count this as anada loss/
or better still jump into the Niger, bross/
you still wouldn't even Bag Gift if you was Santa Claus!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Giyazz...i'm giving you special treatment
Bloody scene Leggo....

I prevail at hobbies/like doing a chain of wordies/ to discard d little dawgs in your crew like the sale of puppies/ but hell no, I’m making not money off those frail poor dummies/ I’ll rather give hyenas a free meal…to track down your pals…after I’ve left them a trail of “buddies”/

We not on parity chap/ Your fam on a “curse” to be broke, I could destroy that solidarity, Bïatch/ I could help you with my salary…but you couldn't carry the cash/ How him go "raise money" for those suffering at home..when he said it himself…he’s not a "charity match"!!/

When “you see L”, you know your girl will kneel for the belting/ She’ll “crash in her home” with me,u know d deal boy, she sweating!/ Loving how I “pierce,gee”, but you she don’t feel for, she tells me/.... Of guys who can’t strike…u be “Them baba”!.....so there's no way in hell you can still be with Chelsea!!

You were her boo but never did her draws drop/ All i do is sex n its like the girl respects my customs/She knows we're switching styles if da boss stops/ Never "cum muter"..but she go dey scream "PLS CHANGE! PLS CHANGE"!...like say we go soon meet her bus stop!!!/

see its my goal to make you cry & lament Bïtch/ Punches could 'rip off' your whole dentition but would i amend shït?/you pix showed ya incisors,i saw your dents split/ so why would i "milk" you? Just live on with that permanent teeth!/

Yea i saw ya pix,i swear u n gorillas go gel/ Bìtch u too ugly to get fùcked,fïngered or felt/Tried to "send you to your creator"..his response left me snickering well/ He was like: NO! NO!..this can't be one of mine.."send that nìgga to hell"!/

I oblige Lord, I’ll bag him …that’s a battle’s function!/ & i “zip” it by….”1:02! 1:02!” That’s d the time you should tell satan to punch on!/ I’m ma use the time now to gather fruits, a last meal for the fåg to lunch on/ cos I’ll “First stack” his throat with it…then proceed to slit it…at the “apple Junction”!/

Darkrebel666 here’s ur reply, I’m Loco for grown shït/ get the camera, let’s see if d 'photo' omits/'the red eye' of the whole gåy community…cos it’ll be like they all got Apollo so quick/ When My pen slay this møtherfůcking male půssy….like it’s  “Ho, mofo bic”!!!/

Keys:
GIYAZZ:
Guy, it's 10 bars. Remove one bar from yours! And for the record: my GF's name is not Charity, it's Chelsea.

*L foe me...Gee for him of course
*Google 102 102 Zip code
* Go figure out the rest you lazy bums...lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Open for Votes!

Emaprince
Joshuabase
Guykhena
Mikuz
Ibime
Coogar
PhaseOne
Kr0ne
O4kaa
Illverbz
Illness
ELMAXiimus
Gottoboy
Geoxpress
RapAcme
Teddybiyasi
Limerick
Sokrates
JigSawKillah(Barred from Voting)
Ksslib
Sosiqdude
Testerfuze
Warriblood
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
bully beating ... grin

see its my goal to make you cry & lament Bïtch/ Punches could 'rip off' your whole dentition but would i amend poo?/you pix showed ya incisors,i saw your dents split/ so why would i "milk" you? Just live on with that permanent teeth!/

Yea i saw ya pix,i swear u n gorillas go gel/ Bìtch u too ugly to get bleeped,manipulated or felt/Tried to "send you to your creator"..his response left me snickering well/ He was like: NO! NO!..this can't be one of mine..send that nìgga to hell!/

lyricist.. this is really wicked

3 Likes

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Punchlines : nil (no hard hitting punch from both)

w/p = giyaz . .(lyricist, always try to reduce the amount of generic puns in one verse)

mets = nil (saw none)

personals . . For sure lyricist gets this. That milk teeth tho. Lol

rhymes : lyricist. (giyaz was not stable with his at all)

flow : giyaz (lyricist this is not fb, compress ur lines. Some voters might give ur opponent the W Straight away if ur lines are too long)

opener : nice from both. But giyaz had a better delivery. Giyaz

closer : tie

mvt : TIE!!

Giyaz did far better than this against o4kaa
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
punchlines: Lyricist

flow: Giyazz straight up

wordies: Giyazz

Personals: Lyricyst

mets: nil

rhymes: Lyricist

Opener: tie

closer: Giyazz

mvgt: Lyricist

Giyazz, I'm gonna vote, whether you like it or not
who's reading this knows its honest, if you think it shouldn't stand, c/o me
until then, it counts

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'm sorry to interrupt, but please JigSawkillah you're not allowed to vote. It was stated when I tagged voters and prior to this day. I'm sorry, but your vote is NULL.

Let the votes come in y'all

BTW, Liricyst, Nice verse up there. . . D0pe!

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by goshikid: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Opener- -Liricyst
-------------
Punchlines--Liricyst

-------°°°°-----
Rhymes---NILL

-----------------
flow- -Liricyst

-----------------
wordplay- -GIYAZZ

--------------
metaphor- -NILL

°°°°°°°°°°°°
personal--GIYAZZ

------°°°°°-------

--------°°°°°°------
closer--Liricyst

-------°°°°°°-------

MY VOTE GOES TO------°°°°°-----The LIRICYST!!
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Something about liricyst verse.

Nice1
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Heywhizzy(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2015
omo ..ucl, psg,demba ba,Chelsea..nice..be back for my verdict

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Heywhizzy(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2015
opener ~tie,nice ideas

rhymes ~Liricyst

flow~ giyazz

personal~ Liricyst

metaphors/ simile ~giyazz..deform like Nas and AZ,then his "gIve this mc brain" and many more

wordplay~ Liricyst: (quantity)

punchlines~ tie
Liricyst~ Of guys
who can’t strike…u be “Them baba”!.....so
there's no way in hell you can still be with
Chelsea!!..liked this line when I realised giyazz g.f was Chelsea

giyazz~ you suck too much dicks/ see sperm on your
lips/
It's ya types who wanna be pilots cos they
heard about the 'cockpit!

closer~ giyazz..nice idea from Liricyst but the pun division ho mofo bic isn't quite interesting to me

2 Likes

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Pundad: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
wow... Festac, Apple Junction...ZIP code 102 102!! Thanks google!

cummuter...crying out to condutor to give change before bus stop!

I'm sure i'm missing a lot still in that verse..let me reread again

hmmm... can i vote?
BTW nice verse too...giyazz!
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by coogar: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
this battle is a huge disappointment....

liricyst fell badly in form from his last battle. how can you be brilliant in the previous brawl & then serve this kinda nonsense. he had good ideas but his set-ups were horrible - there were plenty of reaches too. the only bar i like is the PSG/chelsea one.

giyaaz had a consistent flow but there's no heft in his punches. the only standout bar in giyaaz's script is the MC brain bar. this is what happens when nuccas take too many battles - they start talking nonsense and forcing punches to land. there's no winner in this battle.

MVGT: TIE
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pundad:
wow... Festac, Apple Junction...ZIP code 102 102!! Thanks google!

cummuter...crying out to condutor to give change before bus stop!

I'm sure i'm missing a lot still in that verse..let me reread again

hmmm... can i vote?
BTW nice verse too...giyazz!

you are a ghost
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol Liricyst, everybody is saying it's a tie. Should we give them a re-match?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
this ain't a ffucking tie..

lyricist won this straight up

giyazzz has a lot of generic stuffs.. kolo-save your face.. dbr already did bank-save your face

cocckpit/ sleak-bbitch in you- generic and overplayed

seunlanlege/joshua base/ avid/basic -- overplayed...
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by gottoboy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Both of una n̶̲̥̅̊o come with una Wittiest Barz! Ill give тнιѕ α TIE
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol Liricyst, everybody is saying it's a tie. Should we give them a re-match?

not everyone have voted yet. Ibime n Kr0ne n mikux are left
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by IDivine1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
liricyst:

not everyone have voted yet. Ibime n Kr0ne n mikux are left

I'm not voting but honestly fam I've seen you script better... That soccer scheme was nice but something about the punchelines just weren't hard enough.. That's why this is debatable
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wooow!
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nawa oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Wacky battle
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by gottoboy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

giyazzz has a lot of generic stuffs..

sleak-bbitch in you- generic and overplayed

N̶̲̥̅̊o Offense
ι think тнιѕ Was a punch coined from this song Common_Bitch in yoo (Diss at Ice Cube), the Sleak/biitch part maybe generic, buh he connected it with a N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ idea/ and way of execution! #JustThinkingOutLoud
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
gottoboy:

N̶̲̥̅̊o Offense
ι think тнιѕ Was a punch coined from this song Common_Bitch in yoo (Diss at Ice Cube), the Sleak/bitch part maybe generic, buh he connected it with a N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ idea/ and way of execution! #JustThinkingOutLoud

I know.. its still a generic idea
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by gottoboy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I know.. its still a generic idea
Ơ̴̴̴͡k
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 1:05am On Mar 15, 2015
LOL,cool verses from both... liricyst had alota funny stuff but somehow d punches just didnt hit,n giyazz didnt come hard enough... just my POV though...
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 3:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Gladyys:
LOL,cool verses from both... liricyst had alota funny stuff but somehow d punches just didnt hit,n giyazz didnt come hard enough... just my POV though...

Baby let battle na..we drop on Friday

Are u game or u want audio battle?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
gottoboy:

N̶̲̥̅̊o Offense
ι think тнιѕ Was a punch coined from this song Common_Bitch in yoo (Diss at Ice Cube), the Sleak/biitch part maybe generic, buh he connected it with a N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ idea/ and way of execution! #JustThinkingOutLoud
The thing is that I intentionally put "Sleak" there just to keep dumb people outta my verse.
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by mikuz(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
The thing is that I intentionally put "Sleak" there just to keep dumb people outta my verse.

Lol cheesy
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by gottoboy(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2015
mikuz:

Lol cheesy
Wetin hapen?

GIYAZZ:
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* / * * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * / Download Emcee Africa Rap Battles Here. Vote For Maximus As Naija Wild Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.