Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec (632 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec by Arcabdul: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2008
How do i locate SATA in bios or is their any way for me to install windows xp without changing the SATA settings
Re: Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec by koseepaaro(m): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2008
I guess u don't need to locate any SATA option. All I know you need to do is for you to jut run BIOS setup and change any HDD option from SATA to IDE.
Re: Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2008
just partition your existing hard drive - that way you can install xp on the other partition

before you rush into installing xp on the system make sure you have all the xp drivers for the laptop, or you'll be back here compaining about no sound, etc.

note however, that vista has no real problems(especially if you're using sp1), so whatever reason why you are deciding to install xp over vista for will probably not go away if you install xp. unless of course, you , like so many others are scared of change. . .
Re: Hi Guyz. I Really Need Ur Help On Installing Xp On A Pre-installed Vista System. The Xp Doesnt Detec by Stepbaby(f): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
even my vista is slow and somtimes takes forever to boot, but i'm confused about changing my windows, i need help too, i'm tired of using my big bro's pc,

(1) (Reply)

The Appeal Of Netbooks / My Laptop Cannot Recognise My Mtn 3g Fastlink / I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.