Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) (852 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2015
knock knock knock

me: who is that??

j.white : we are the jehovah witness...

me: no answer....

knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock!!

me:...nobody is at home!!

j.white:...but someone is answering..

me :..yeah,its their dog..

j.white..ok dog come out we want to drop a message for them...

me :...the dog is busy...

like seriously...those people embarrasses me a lot with heir disturbance...Lols.

have you ever done the above??and what was your xperience with them.??...
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by alberto2k(m): 4:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Op u are a very wicket sombody fa grin

The best way to stop them is

"Sir/ma Let us pray" wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Beesluv: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2015
I tire for them o
Even if you tell them you are busy after opening the door, they'll still give you their book and ask for anything you can offer them (when you think the book is free)
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Beesluv:
I tire for them o
Even if you tell them you are busy after opening the door, they'll still give you their book and ask for anything you can offer them (when you think the book is free)
GOD bless u my brother...exactly wat dey are good at....it annoys me eh...lols
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Op u are a very wicket sombody fa grin

The best way to stop them is

"Sir/ma Let us pray" wink

haahahahagagagghahah...ur own con worse self...lmao
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by NEWBIN: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Beesluv:
I tire for them o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by NEWBIN: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
patrickdarlins:
knock knock knock

me: who is that??

j.white : we are the jehovah witness...

me: no answer....

knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock!!

me:...nobody is at home!!

j.white:...but someone is answering..

me :..yeah,its their dog..

j.white..ok dog come out we want to drop a message for them...

me :...the dog is busy...

like seriously...those people embarrasses me a lot with heir disturbance...Lols.

have you ever done the above??and what was your xperience with them.??...

bro...inasmuch as i side with you that the JW are carrying out a false doctrine, i will urge u not to avoid them. For me , it is an opportunity to evangelize them....i mean tell them the truth and manifest the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
NEWBIN:

bro...inasmuch as i side with you that the JW are carrying out a false doctrine, i will urge u not to avoid them. For me , it is an opportunity to evangelize them....i mean tell them the truth and manifest the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST!!
my brother...dem nor go gree make u manifest the power of the Holly ghost jor.....dey don't want to be preached to...but they want others to be preached to...dats deir life pattern.. of which i detest most!!
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
NEWBIN:

Good for you! I applaud you!

Note that they do not believe in the Trinity so they recognise holy spirit as a thing (akin to inspiration etc) but not as The Holy Spirit. Their translation of the Bible (New world Translation), in order to support this view deliberately omitted the definite article (the word 'the' itself) from their translation DESPITE it being present in the ORIGINAL Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. It is a key point and one they fail to tell most of their 'converts' and missionaries.

God Bless.
Re: Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
I once asked them [learnt from a friend], apart from the bible which writer/book attest to the bible? The guy tried to dodge, but later took his leave and promised to come wit answer, till i left, i have not seen him.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Vote Wisely In 2015 Election, APC Want To Convert Nigeria To Islamic / Seduced By Fifty Shades Of Grey / This Generation Of Young Christians - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.