Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US (1228 Views)

Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Swizdoe(m): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Punchng:

Lagos not ready for election, Agbaje tells US

The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in
Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has told the United States
government that the state is not ready for the next general
elections because many people have yet to receive their
permanent voter cards.
Agbaje spoke during a visit by the US Ambassador, James
Entwistle, to his campaign office in Lagos on Friday.
In a statement by his Director of Media and Publicity, Mr.
Felix Oboagwina, Agbaje was quoted as saying that many
Lagos residents were being disenfranchised ahead of the
elections.
Answering a question from the ambassador on the PVC,
Agbaje said, “We are not comfortable with the issue of
voter’s cards in Lagos State because we have areas where
the PVCs are not ready. We are not just ready for this
exercise.”
According to him, many people who have previously
registered for the PVCs discovered their names were either
missing in the centres where they originally registered or
that their voter’s cards had not been produced by the
Independent National Electoral Commission.
The PDP governorship candidate also accused the All
Progressives Congress of destroying his campaign posters,
describing the development as an invitation to violence.
“The destruction of the posters of opposition parties is
unacceptable. It is a threat to peace,” he said.
www.punchng.com/news/lagos-not-ready-for-election-agbaje-tells-us/
Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Cuckoo48: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Him dey report us to Daddy abi?

This ode man sef!
Removing opposition posters na job of local agberos so politicians go settle dem.
Jimi no wan settle, e dey there dey complain and whine.
If he did not save money to run a campaign, y did he come out.
Elections are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by brutef0rce101: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Oya blame Buhari or Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by alienvirus: 4:48am On Jan 10, 2015
This Jimi falls my hand everyday. The guy cannot be trusted. The last governorship debate, he called other contestants like Fashola and Abonikoro "Same of the same". He is now part of the same of the same.

Now he wants his posters to dirty Lagos again. Does he know how Lagos became a clean state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Pavore9: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2015
lf Lagos is not ready then Nigeria isn't. The blame should go to INEC, they have proven that if the elections should hold in the next 2 years they will still not be ready!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2015
alienvirus:
This Jimi falls my hand everyday. The guy cannot be trusted. The last governorship debate, he called other contestants like Fashola and Abonikoro "Same of the same". He is now part of the same of the same.

Now he wants his posters to dirty Lagos again. Does he know how Lagos became a clean state?

Olodo LASAA were removing other party posters while leaving that of the APC.Bunch of idiots that is how you want to run Nigeria abi.
Thank God for Failbuhari , we cannot wait to elect Jk
Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by martincbarton: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Not ready? ok ooooo. So the PDP candidate have not started campaigning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by san316(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Why does this man keep reporting Nigeria to US? What day foock does he expect the white pigs to do about it. Bloody crude negro. Ogbanje.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Jeezyy(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2015
?
Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by mazzi: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Punch is becoming nantionnewspaper everyday.is this all the deduce from wot agbaje said?shameless and biase newspapeperz we ave in nigeria.
Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by alienvirus: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo LASAA were removing other party posters while leaving that of the APC.Bunch of idiots that is how you want to run Nigeria abi.
Ode. I don't think you live in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2015
alienvirus:
Ode. I don't think you live in Lagos.
he lives in alaigbo cave but is more concerned about lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by dridowu: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Lagosian are ready for election. Jimi Agbaje should just tell Lagosian that he is not ready. Complaining to US or Iya Charlie won't change my vote from Ambode to Agbaje. My vote remains with Ambode.
#itesiwajuiluekoniojemilogun

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by alienvirus: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
eighTHREAD:
he lives in alaigbo cave but is more concerned about lagos.
I see. They like to claim other people's land. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Swizdoe(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
alienvirus:
I see. They like to claim other people's land. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You get.......
Every other land except the land of the rising sun is no man's land in their myopic view.
From lagos to Abuja, london to new york, tokyo to hong-kong etcetera are all no man's land for the waka-about

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Jimi agbaje, better start preparing to move to the US cos when ambode/buhari wins, you are definately going to be domiciled in kirikiri with your mentor, bode george.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by SUBMARINE: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
What did he say wrong

How many people have received their PVC

undecided

APC clowns and their reasoning
Re: Lagos Not Ready For Election, Agbaje Tells US by dridowu: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

@bolded, Seeing is believing, have you seen where LASAA are removing poster/banner before ? Don't just come here to form a story. I have seen where LASAA are removing poster/banner , they removed for both parties, i repeat it again they removed for both parties. Do you need location of the place ? So that you can confirm from any1 living around there.
#AmbodenijoAmbodenijare

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Will Vote For BUHARI / On Buhari's Health; APC Replies Fayose&pdp / We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.