Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True (16557 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Prof David West To Jonathan - Your PHD Is Fake / MEND, Ex MEND to GEJ: Your Assassination Story Is a Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Mend are my people, they are my brothers - GEJ

4 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by iiichidodo: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by iiichidodo: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
But did you or not bomb the eagle square or where you blowing knockout??...
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by musb92yahooco: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by BRAV0O(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:
MEND has simply finished Jonathan. For certain he is a liar because he has made two contradictory statements about the Abuja bombing, first declaring it was not done by MEND, and now claiming it was MEND that wanted to kill him. I think the president needs to be interrogated on this. Incompetent, thieving liar is not a good legacy.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by muraj1(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Pavore9:
Mr. President, you are the most powerful man in Nigeria and no one can do u anything, so do not be afraid. Tell us who paid Henry Okah to kill u, so that ur story will be complete because people tend not to believe incomplete stories, so shame d devil.

Abi na.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by DIVINE78: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan is dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:
ingrates called MEND

When was the investigation findings released?

JonaTANs deceiving themselves all the time!

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by otigbagba: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Really wonder what kind of phd this guy has..is appalling. .....I have alws said it for those who want to hear..if a non living object contest against Gej..I will vote d object..be it a cup or pencil. .gej is a joke...who remembers

7 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by djmask(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Nigerians are not blind...just some of the electorate are so shallow in their thinking and understanding of politics, the ruling party are so happy of their stagnation and are happy to keep them so. A little push from Buhari is shaking them, a man who has worked does not worry about pay day.
Jonathan is a "Certain Failure, Buhari is a "Possible Success." Its high time we learn how to embrace change in this country even if it threatens the fabric of our tribalistic and sentimental belief.
#votewisely
GMB2015

9 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2015
berem:
Jonathan has implicated himself and shot himself in the foot all in a bid to get re-elected. grin grin

What a clueless president bereft of ideas to preside a nation!
I wonder if he's re-elected his story of how Okah wanted to assassinate him, will put food in peoples stomach, create jobs, pipe borne water and good roads.

GEJ is a failure already happen! Nigerians forget that this same GEJ and his cohorts came and told us that they've reached a seize fire with Boko Haram, and the kidnapped girls will soon be returned, today, the matter has been washed down the drain and nobody even want to question GEJ why he vehemently lied to Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by muraj1(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

No more dead phones, laptops, digital cameras, MP3/Mp4 players and so on. Get CHEAP QUALITY CAR-INVERTERS and pay on delivery at your door-step. Visit /muraj
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by thaoriginator: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
So our president is truly clueless? shockedgrin

I bet Obasanjo didn't see it in his eyes then!

7 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The case on the October 1 2010 bomb blast in Eagle Square, Abuja, the "involvement" of MEND and the comments of the President should be revisited after Jonathan's tenure expires.

It would end up being buried , let's tackle the issue now
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by doublezero7(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

February should come already!!! There is no way in hell Jonathan will be president for another 4 years!

5 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by deletrue: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:
MEND has simply finished Jonathan. For certain he is a liar because he has made two contradictory statements about the Abuja bombing, first declaring it was not done by MEND, and now claiming it was MEND that wanted to kill him. I think the president needs to be interrogated on this. Incompetent, thieving liar is not a good legacy.

#change
#GMB
#APC
There is nothing like finish Johnathan here. Even if jona accussed then first and at another hand says it was now Okah, he, Jona is still correct.
Who is MEND for now? The greatest comanders, five star general Tombpolo, five star general Tom Ateke and others are with pdp, so where is mend at this point? It is all apc usual propaganda. Apc is known to be always creeping to every corner looking for areas suitable for their propaganda. No MEND will ever abandon GEJ. They are all aware of the suffering of the N/Deltans. It was this struggle that kill Adaka Boro, killed Ken Sarawiwa of Ogoni land and others. Again no MEND member will risw against GEJ. Period.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by hikmojj(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
sai buhari..sai change

3 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2015
“Nigerians may recall that prior to the bomb blast of October 1, 2010; the MEND issued a warning of an impending attack on Eagle Square, Abuja , where we also advised the public to stay clear of any parked vehicles to avert any casualties.
These warnings were ignored by the Nigerian security agencies, hence the unfortunate and regrettable casualties
“If as Goodluck Jonathan claimed, that he was a target of an assassination attempt, why did we issue a prior warning?

Where in this world would an assassin warn their targets in advance of an attempt on their lives?
This was exactly my question! It makes no sense for Jonathan to claim that MEND wanted to assassinate him when MEND forewarned security agencies of the impending attack. Goodluck Jonathan has taken the Office of the President to a whole new low. We need #Change We need #Buhari! We need APC 2015

3 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The case on the October 1 2010 bomb blast in Eagle Square, Abuja, the "involvement" of MEND and the comments of the President should be revisited after Jonathan's tenure expires.
It will be re-visited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by tola9ja: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by tola9ja: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Pavore9:
Mr. President, you are the most powerful man in Nigeria and no one can do u anything, so do not be afraid. Tell us who paid Henry Okah to kill u, so that ur story will be complete because people tend not to believe incomplete stories, so shame d devil.
You go wait tire. The President said those words out of emotions and not logic. How can a President claim in 2015 that a bombing we all witnessed was against his life. Who are the people that paid MEND to kill Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by justynneke(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
No doubt, GEJ iand his cohorts r just too scared of kirikiri.
If joonathan is dia target, Ʊ tink dat it is rili dat difficult to achieve since 4 yrs, chei, I pity jona o cos d fear of kirikiri is d beginning of his craziness.
Mr. Goatluck ebola jonadunce, plz start parking ur load n leave wit ur illetrate wife honourably

If Ʊ can marry, live wit illetracy all dis yrs, den we can vote a better english-speaking lletracy too as our president.

Febuhari

4 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by jelel6: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
its obvious jonatan no get sense. But many of his supporters mumu pass am sef. And they say he has Phd, may be in senselessness. FOOLS ALERT! Show me a
jonathan supporter and i will
show you a fool. Jonathan= fools
colony

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by xabi148(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2015
PDP pay mi d moni I will votey 4 u BY WIZZY
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by zubby29(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
in as much as i blv mend is an enemy of d state,gej keeps making a mockry of himself and presidency with his statements

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by tola9ja: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
NIGERIANS, hear una president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday;

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"........ Is that why you pardon Alamieyeseigha who stole more than the price of the whole peugeot company? Is that why you shielded Stella Oduah (who bought 2 cars at a price of a tokumbo jet) from prosecution?

It's very very abba moronic and unfortunate to have someone like GEJ as my president, he's just too good not to become even a ward delegate and with the series of presidential nonsense he is up to these few days, I wonder whether GEJ is holding a campaign rally or a complain rally?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by olusolaj(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
freshness2020:
[b]"We will not allow 1man to take over government
through the back door and pocket our President.. It was
16-0 in Ekiti, it will be another 16-0 come February
2015. Gov Ayodele Fayose."

"Lagos State have always produced the Best brains..We
will not allow anyone that is not a Graduate to lead us.
31 Years ago, Jakande wanted to start the Metroline
Project but it was scuttled by those who now want to
lead us. Gov Olusegun Mimiko"

"I want to Speak about Security, we knew what
happened after they failed to win in 2011. Many people
were killed. This time around, we will not allow
that..Gov Babangida Aliyu".

"They said he has stolen the $56bn ...It was not stolen,
we the governors agreed to share it. Your children
cannot be hungry while you continue to save money,
Does it make any sense? How can we vote for a man
that was sending your fathers to 103, 125 and 140
years. Gov Godswill Akpabio"

"We know what he has done for the Youths. For over 20
years, we did not win the Nations cup. We did that
under Goodluck Jonathan. Joseph Yobo".
"How come we vote a Presidential candidate that
truncated a democratically elected Government.
Minister for State FCT Mrs Akinjide"
"While all of them ran away during the military
regime,we all stayed behind..Dr Ahmadu Ali".
"The whole nation is behind you,we will surely carry
the day..PDP is the party to beat..Those in support of
Goodluck Jonathan say iiiiiiiiii..The iiiiii, have it (There
was no call for the NAYS). David Mark"

"We are here to support Goodluck Jonathan and his
good works. Nollywood Practitioners. Segun Arinze
Ibinabo Fiberesima, Kate Henshaw, Fidelis Duker &
others"[/b]
GEJ=Goodwork=Goodluck

I like this

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Ela59: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
My President you failed for the little treat from those guys. Silient is the best answer for a fool,but you don't follow the rules, why? Those guys had gather more strenght to takle you authority. Because more attention we be giving to their reply. Abati you're too weak for Gej adminstration.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

Of course Mr. President exonorated mend @ the ist glance Cause the re his brothers n there was no way he could believe his brothers ll try a thing like that against their own even as Henry Okah was laying claim to the attack that time GEJ the good man still believed it was not possible.

BUT that has to change after serious series of investigation was carried out hence Mr. President can authoritatively say what he told us & it was never a contradiction or anything Mr. President wouldn't even burdered himself mentioning MEND if the murderous n backstabbing bastard had not come out to endorse a like them candidate in the APC so very annoying
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by maestroferddi: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
berem:
Jonathan has implicated himself and shot himself in the foot all in a bid to get re-elected. grin grin

What a clueless president bereft of ideas to preside a nation!
I am afraid it is the APC that is the ultimate loser here.

MEND is led Henry Okah, a convicted terrorist of serial murders. MEND has even been blacklisted as terrorist organisation by the US Government and others.

I am sure you know between Jonathan and MEND who reasonable Nigerians and the rest of the world would believe.

Jonathan stated that a security report indicted MEND of a plot to assassinate him. Everybody knows that a militant group normally has factions. I don't suppose that you should see a difficulty in establishing the possibility of hatching an assassination plot by a militant/terrorist group through one of its factions.

Time hardly runs against the state, I dare remind you.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Bayswater: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
So why did the APC-controlled media say MEND endorsed Buhari? Why are these people like this? Dem born you with lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole / Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP / Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.