Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True (16554 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Prof David West To Jonathan - Your PHD Is Fake / MEND, Ex MEND to GEJ: Your Assassination Story Is a Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2015
CHAI!!!! See finishing! I didn't know MEND was this capable! Or is it that GEJ is this pathetic?

CHAIIIII.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fS0WUSmuzC4/U275DBqF4-I/AAAAAAAADSQ/-q-BE81tFfw/s1600/PatienceJonathanThereisGodo.png[/img]
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by guvnor83: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
iamrahoof:
A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes in d plane
mean while dere were 5 people on it. D 1st person was lioel messi nd he
side I'm d best footballer, i can't die now so he took 1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was aliko dangote said I'm d richest man in Africas nd I'm
too young to die so he too d 2nd parachute nd left.
The third was president Jonathan nd he said I'm d smartest president in d
world so i can't die now my people still needs me, so he took 1 nd left.
Then it was left with comedian Akpos and a little school girl. And
Comedian Akpos said to d little girl take last one, i will sacrifice my life for
you d little girl replied no need for dat "there re two parachutes left.
Comedian Akpos asked her how come? The little girl replied the Nigerian
president took my school bag.
n grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Darlo22(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Spamola:
Politicz sha

CCTV Camera Exposes Mercy Johnson F.u.cking Another Man In A Motel - [VIDEO]
you are a mu. Mu for posting this stupid link
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
I have to send this as a BC. This is HILARIOUS.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by angelsing(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Louislewis:
If this statement was true from MEND I quote..

[size=24pt]“Nigerians may recall that prior to the bomb blast of October 1, 2010; the MEND issued a warning of an impending attack on Eagle Square, Abuja , where we also advised the public to stay clear of any parked vehicles to avert any casualties."[/size]

end of quote, It simple means MEND should be responsible for that bomb plast. It shows that they know who planted the bomb prior to explosion. MEND was part of the game plan of either conspiracy or directly executed the plan. It shows the president was right. I wonder why they are denying. MEND is joining the North against their own brother. Jomo and his cohort should be held responsible.
Oh Jesus wept!
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by emeka2847: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
APC try harder next time

Please read the comment of the other MEND commander

"Also in his reaction to Jonathan’s allegation, an ex-militant general, Godsday Smith, said there was no way ex-agitators in the Niger-Delta region would abandon President Goodluck Jonathan for General Buhari, "

So you don't realise that the man also called Jona a liar??
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Godiloveu(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
patriotic007:
GEJ IS WINNING EVEN THE DIEHARD APC SUPPORTERS KNOW THIS......THEY ARE ONLY GATHERING REASONS TO CAUSE PROBLEM FOR NIGERIA WHEN THE RESULT IS FINALLY ANNOUNCE COME FEB15

GUD NEWS : GEJ IS VOMITING ALL HIS CANCEROUS HIDDEN AGENDA ONE BY ONE, AT THE SAME TIME, SHOOTING HIMSELF ON D FOOT. "out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh ".

HISTORY WILL TAKE A JOLLY FULL RIDE INTO D FUTURE AFTER D DRUNKARD FULLY HANDOVER POWER

MY ADVICE : PREPARE UR LAWERS, "u ve bn warned "
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
iamrahoof:
A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes in d plane
mean while dere were 5 people on it. D 1st person was lioel messi nd he
side I'm d best footballer, i can't die now so he took 1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was aliko dangote said I'm d richest man in Africas nd I'm
too young to die so he too d 2nd parachute nd left.
The third was president Jonathan nd he said I'm d smartest president in d
world so i can't die now my people still needs me, so he took 1 nd left.
Then it was left with comedian Akpos and a little school girl. And
Comedian Akpos said to d little girl take last one, i will sacrifice my life for
you d little girl replied no need for dat "there re two parachutes left.
Comedian Akpos asked her how come? The little girl replied the Nigerian
president took my school bag.

I usually skip these things, but someone made me read this, and I'm crying with laughter. Another Whatsapp BC for my family is on the way grin
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
oyb:
The otueke drunkard really disrespects Nigerians by taking us for fools.

Did he not try to finger ibb and dokpesi?

Na we do am, meet us for ibb campaign office.

The entire world was aware there would be a bombing, which is why foreign dignitaries were absent for the independence day celebrations.

The only people not aware were Nigerians. Our gallant DSS failed to get rid of the bombs because it was raining. ( Ogah said this herself)
Johnatan is a disgrace.

That woman should be jailed for incompetence.

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by iamrahoof(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

I usually skip these things, but someone made me read this, and I'm crying with laughter. Another Whatsapp BC for my family is on the way grin
lol
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by coldFLARES1(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Louislewis:
@ Sokera...Below are the list of what he has done. After going through them, please kindly list what Buhari did when he was Head of State..

[size=16pt]Some of GEJ's achievements.

EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math
and English due to improvement in our academic system
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
[/size]

These GEJ achieved irrespective of Buhari and his Northern cohort made and is making this nation ungovernable for him.

I will be glad to see what Buhari has done. List them if you are proud of Buhari
Very laudable achievements. I would need you to update this long list with some comments: costs of the project; addresses for the ones that do not have addresses; tell us if they are completed or on-going; if on-going, whether contractors have been fully mobilized to state them as achievement. Finally, tell us how much the government have raked in from revenue sources in the six-year period our fantastic president has been in power and I quit supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by angelsing(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Louislewis:
@ Sokera...Below are the list of what he has done. After going through them, please kindly list what Buhari did when he was Head of State..

[size=16pt]Some of GEJ's achievements.

EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math
and English due to improvement in our academic system
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
[/size]

These GEJ achieved irrespective of Buhari and his Northern cohort made and is making this nation ungovernable for him.

I will be glad to see what Buhari has done. List them if you are proud of Buhari
Wow! Jonathan did all this am impress but kindly list what he did not do...The primary objective of a president is to protect lives and properties which he did not do on this score card I rate him completely low...All the federal school u listed, how many of them is safe to attend presently?.. My brother he might have done some good things as acknowledge by u and some but he has also failed in many ramification...Pls try and list things he did not do so we can compare, contrast and juxtapose

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
APC try harder next time

Please read the comment of the other MEND commander

"Also in his reaction to Jonathan’s allegation, an ex-militant general, Godsday Smith, said there was no way ex-agitators in the Niger-Delta region would abandon President Goodluck Jonathan for General Buhari, "
Complete the ex-militant general statement now.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mrmetoo1: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
clint77ng:
I can see that APC followers just make comments to suit themselves. What is so hard in GEJ statement for u guys to understand. In 2010 he said it wasn't mend, and in 2015, he still has not changed his statement but APC like the always do want to change his statement for him. U can call him clueless and daft, but he is smarter than y'all. He said Orkah who is now in a SA prison was paid by some individuals to assassinate him and not mend who is in SA prison was paid to kill him. Mend accepted amnesty even before Yardua died. Some mend members are now pilots, techicians etc trained abroad. GEJ statements were so clear only if u can remove hate from ur soul.

Oh I see! APC opened and closed his mouth, controlled his vocal cord when he said that MEND tried to kill him on Thursday. Oh or maybe it was APC that opened and closed his mouth in 2010.
It really is getting more difficult for you guys to defend your candidate. I do not envy you
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:
MEND has simply finished Jonathan. For certain he is a liar because he has made two contradictory statements about the Abuja bombing, first declaring it was not done by MEND, and now claiming it was MEND that wanted to kill him. I think the president needs to be interrogated on this. Incompetent, thieving liar is not a good legacy.

#change
#GMB
#APC
GEJ LYING SINCE HIS UNIPORT DAYS.ASK HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS. grin

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mojeer678: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

That woman should be jailed for incompetence.

Who is Ogar in the scheme of things? A mouthpiece who is simply given a typed sheet with the order to go out there and read it to the gullible public.

It's rather the clueless one that mustn't have the chance to reduce the office further.

It's not about GMB but anyone but GEJ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Pataki:
Jonathan foolishly making enemies for himself. Woe betides a nation wherein militants are far more intelligent than the President.

I don't know how this Jonathan manages to live with his abject stupidity every day.
[size=18pt]
Did I know say the President has a PhD, but he is still intellectually re-tarded. And his wife's uncle from Ohuhu in Umuahia North LGA was actually re-tarded too. He was our village's "Ò̩dè̩".[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
mojeer678:

Who is Ogar in the scheme of things? A mouthpiece who is simply given a typed sheet with the order to go out there and read it to the gullible public.

It's rather the clueless one that mustn't have the chance to reduce the office further.

It's not about GMB but anyone but GEJ!

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mojeer678: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
It will be re-visited

Count on it, nothing is getting swept under the carpet this time around.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=MissMeiya post=29663492]CHAI!!!! See finishing! I didn't know MEND was this capable! Or is it that GEJ is this pathetic?

CHAIIIII.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fS0WUSmuzC4/U275DBqF4-I/AAAAAAAADSQ/-q-BE81tFfw/s1600/PatienceJonathanThereisGodo.png[/img][/quote
] grin grin grin
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Champele(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Imagine murderers talking of endorsement.chaii!! My country nigeria which way.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mojeer678: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=29665807][/quote]

It's true, that's why you see her pouting, sniffling, scratching, generally passing across the information that she's not satisfied with the dirty job she's been handed on a very regular basis.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Eziachi: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

But later investigations spring up the true nature of the attack and the motive
So you had a president that talk or point fingers without finding out the facts first?
And can change his story when it suits him. Intelligent gets their fact first before talking because of the consequences of doing so.
That's not the sort of liability person you want as a leader when you cannot put any trust in his words.
Today he is blackmailing individuals as Boko Haram sponsors probably without any proper investigation and facts, then tomorrow he will be singing another tune.

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
to my knowledge we now have a fake MEND.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Change2015(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

But later investigations spring up the true nature of the attack and the motive

Be certain of one thing, the press and the public wondered how the president came to the conclusion that MEND did not set off the bomb so quickly, and even why he had to defend them considering the deaths and injuries involved. Why the haste to defend MEND then? Why could he not let the security apparatus talk? Now we know from MEND that they gave a warning of the bombing to the security services, so I'm now inclined to believe Okah who says the president wanted to direct blame at his Northern rivals, especially the same IBB he just visited in minna. Playing politics with our security and lives? This is our scandalous Christian president at work, and he will hear from the citizens this feBuhari, for sure. A truly wretched clueless failure he is.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by tefund(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
seriously,if i were GEj i would just resign and go back to my village,it not by force to become a president FORMER US PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER MADE GREATER IMPACT AND TOUCHED LIVE MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS A PRESIDENT. I BLAME OBJ FOR BRINGING THIS DISASTER UPON NIGERIA
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by deletrue: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
mrofficial:

But he said MEND wanted to assassinate him. I guess you're also dumb and you suffer from amnesia.
Then you are a full time barbarians and the dumbest. Has GEJ praised Okah before when a bumb explodes close to you?
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by tefund(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
seriously,if i were GEj i would just resign and go back to my village,it is not by force to become a president FORMER US PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER MADE GREATER IMPACT AND TOUCHED LIVE MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS A PRESIDENT. I BLAME OBJ FOR BRINGING THIS DISASTER UPON NIGERIA . FOREIGN RESERVE TOTALLING BILLIONS HAVE BEEN WASTED,EVERY PASSING DAY NIGERIA IS PLUNGING DEEPER INTO FOREIGN DEBT THAT WILL BECOME A LIABILITY TO UNBORN GENERATIONS
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by deletrue: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
lestat:

What you are saying is total nonsense, if this isn't the real MEND why would GEJ turn around ND accuse them publicly?
You are not a kid so think deeply before you type any thing. If the real MEND have not turned their back on GRJ he wouldn't come out and accuse them. He would have continued defending them but alas the center cannot hold hence things fall apart.

GEJ can never win again and he knows it, my fear is he is getting more and more desperate as its clear majority of Nigerians are going to vote Buhari, GEJ may resort to violence to turn things in his favor.
Na wall don fall press you so! How you dey reason sef? Is that not a respond to who ever that has hijacked MEND. Were you expecting him to keep quite because it is fabricated?. He cannot because there are those who are ready to believe whatever that is against him hence he is expected to respond.
Just mark any where around you there as a reminder that come Feb., this year if you will ever believe in yourself again for the rest of life over Buhari's failure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu: APC Will Reconcile Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Other Aspirants After Primaries / Terrorists Killed 55 Iron Mongers In Borno In 3 Weeks – Police / Petrol May Hit N800/litre On Subsidy Removal – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.